It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable non-fake UFO footage in Amsterdam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

That was all assumption. We can't know what any individual poster has had exposure to? Maybe they have a Grey father in law or something :-)

But I just took the comment as a flippancy to describe the apparent transition of the alleged UFO. How would you have described its transition? More coal on the fire? Johnny Storms "flame on"? or it just moved quick?

I think the guys are just relaying what they saw on screen as a common term of reference, a lot of the UFO fraternity are star Trek geeks lol Most people here seem to have just accepted the comment as a reference point in the vid, not necessarily as evidence of Alien warp technology lol Kind of like the way a movie has an epiphany "Sixth Sense ring moment" after Bruce Willis. I have a colleague who is computer literate, very fast, can use more than one PC at a time and is intelligent, knowledgeable and resourceful. We call him Data after the guy in Star Trek, don't mean he is an Android

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Faker than a hookers orgasm!!

The first give away was "Undeniable non-fake UFO footage" in the title lol

I noted that in one vid the "object" just faded.

No reflections on buildings of anything.

The guy is in Holland, yet in the third vid he asks "Do you speak Dutch?" Why would you ask that in English in a Dutch speaking country?

No press interest. In the whole of that city the only people to have seen it all had cameras lol

No, for me it seems like a jape created on a beer mat by a few "kids". Any serious faker would have planned the route of the alleged UFO and story boarded the whole thing better...like I did once ;-)

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I'm still stunned that no one apart from me seems to have noticed the lack of amazing warp from at least one of the 4 video's the object just fades out, no flash or hyper space jump..

Don't be stunned, if you had read all the posts you had seen that this was noticed and reported.

You don't need to plot it's location, the fact that as far as we know there were no other news reports of this what looks like a fairly large item that sits there for god knows how long but certainly enough for more than the same 2 or three people.

We don't need to do anything, but in this case we could, so I tried it

I think that even when we see at first sight that it's probably a hoax we should try everything, have you thought of the possibility of only the "warp drive" being hoaxed?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If these videos where debunked allready than i would like to see where and how.
Not that i am saying these videos are real, i just do not know.

What i find interesting is that the location of this "thing" in the air seems to be consistent over at least 2 shots.
the one from the "staalmeesterslaan" and the one from the "java eiland" beside the cruise terminal.
The both point at the same location from a totaly different location and one from a fairly large distance.

Maybe interesting to note.
I live north of this "java eiland" and i have seen some particular lights in the sky looking south.
So far i found that they where all lights from various festivals held in the city.
I have seen al kind of light effects comming from the cruise terminal and the direction of the "rembrantplein"

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Its Venus reflecting of bong fumes!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am suprised that so many bother to comment on this cgi

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join