It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable non-fake UFO footage in Amsterdam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Agreed.

At least we have the filming location of the 3rd and 4th videos though.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by vasaga

no cgi expert here, but i say they are fake for a couple reasons...

when the ufo warp drives out at the end of the video, the flash looks horribly unrealistic.

secondly, see this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

quote from manbird12000,

1- Near buildings or other solid object. - These objects are needed to reate a good motion tracking anchor point. A shot with just trees in it and NO buildings is very hard to motion track.

OH?, and how many Warp Drives have you seen working to compare it to?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Hmm after comparing the steeple from the youtube vid with Oude Kerk, I'm doubtful it is the steeple/tower we see.

What you are looking at in the first video is the "westerkerk", i lived right beside it for years.
It is hard to see from what exact location or direction they are filming but i will try to figure it out.

One thing i notice is that in the first vid it seems to be more night time than in all the others ?!

Edit to add

It looks like they are filming north direction.
It looks like there is some water in the foreground of the first video, south of the westerkerk there is not much water so the location cannot be to hard to find.

Here maybe ?

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I think you may be right, there is even a tall building in that area, and the first video looks like it was made from a high position, and in Amsterdam that means a tall building.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by vasaga

no cgi expert here, but i say they are fake for a couple reasons...

when the ufo warp drives out at the end of the video, the flash looks horribly unrealistic.

Just saw this first response after the OP and it brings up a huge point when it comes to examining UFO videos.

When the poster says "When the ufo warp drives out at the end of the video, the flash looks horribly unrealistic."

Have we ever seen a UFO warp drive? Do we have any idea what the flash is supposed to look like. Do we have any reference point?

For all we know, the flash that comes from leaving this dimension in a UFO looks like CGI. We have no idea what looks like. Calling it a fake right off the bat because a flash dosen't look right when you have nothing to reference what a real flash would look like, is a little silly IMO.

I know there are a lot of fakeries out there, but we have to try and keep an open mind to everything we see or we could miss the real deal!!

[edit on 21-6-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by jaamaan

I think you may be right, there is even a tall building in that area, and the first video looks like it was made from a high position, and in Amsterdam that means a tall building.

when you look at the geometry of the "westerkerk" you will see that it is filmed from the south, the main entrance is facing the south.
There are many pictures of the westerkerk around on the net, have a look.

South of the weterkerk there are not many tall buildings guessing the distance.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

South? Isn't it West?

From what I have seen, the church tower is on the Western side of the church, and the place you marked as the possible filming position is also from the West of the church.

From what I have seen, the third video was filmed from South to North, from a position that, if not visible from the first video is at least in that direction, so it should not be possible for the UFO to be seen at those two places from those two different points.

Unless I am mistaken.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A view from near that tall buiding (there are more, not as tall, near it) in Staalmeesterslaan (people in the Netherlands love repeated vowels
).

Flickr

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by jaamaan

South? Isn't it West?

From what I have seen, the church tower is on the Western side of the church, and the place you marked as the possible filming position is also from the West of the church.

From what I have seen, the third video was filmed from South to North, from a position that, if not visible from the first video is at least in that direction, so it should not be possible for the UFO to be seen at those two places from those two different points.

Unless I am mistaken.

Hey Armap

Thanks for correcting me, i am the one mistaken
My day has not been very accurate.
It is more from the west, i was using my build in compss

Amsterdam beeing build as ahalf circle(center) allways puts me off course.

I posted "westerkerk" but it has to be "westertoren"
Just beside the "anne frank huis"

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alright guys,

Woaa Vasaga whats your problem.

All everyone above you did was say, "nahh i don't think they're real, sorry mate"
No one attacked you saying anything bad. Chill man.

So because someone dismisses something as fake, that means they dont believe anything?
I believe UFOs are above us right now, invisible and visible, but i think thats fake.

I also believe in Humans, but i don't believe Angelina Jolie is fake because she was CGI in Beowulf.

Sorry for the rant man.

Love&light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have no doubt this is fakery -

1) Who goes out for a walk - with a camera (aside from the ubiquitous phone cam) to prove they are going for a walk and not cheating ???

2) The warp drive comment is spot on - watch any episode of Star Trek (TNG, DS9 or Voyager) and see the same effect used - hence the comment Im sure!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
[edit on 21-6-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Although I don't find this set of videos particularly compelling, I also don't think the fact they were posted by new members to YouTube is any kind of smoking gun.

If I imagine myself in the mind of someone who doesn't follow Ufology, and isn't a big Internet user, it seems very plausible that if I recorded a UFO video, the one big video site I would know about would be YouTube, and I'd have to sign up for it. Most casual people with no prior interest would probably not know about groups like Mufon, or sites like ATS, and not even think to look for them, they'd just want to put the video somewhere where people will see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Fake as the fake gets.
I think it shoould be pretty obvious to everyone.
If the object was really there, the media would be all over it..and there's the whole unbelivable 'out for a walk with a cam so I can prove I'm not cheating' story..

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Guys, ITS FAKE

I live in the netherlands, And this guy is just some Graphics design student (or how ever you name it in english) trying to set up some hoax for fun.

PLEASE, don't buy this. The way they speak and get to a conversation is so acted and set up.

And besides that, there are enough intelligent people on this tread who allready have named many reasons why this is fake.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
reply to post by whiskeypoet

And how do you explain 4 people filming it?

reply to post by heineken

That's not possible because of the last two videos...

My god.. Sometimes I wonder... When will it be enough? What amount of evidence will EVER be enough? At least answer me that.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by vasaga]

How about a video which doesn't use the worst flashing effects this side of Microsoft Paint.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I believe this one is fake but I wanted to reply for another reason . As already pointed out by a few people before me :

How the heck would you know how a "realistic" warp drive jump looks like in real life ?
I mean what the heck , have you been speaking to some recent warp drive engineers that told you how a warp jump looks or doesn't not look like ?

If yes then by all mean please point me to them as I have a few question about the design and workings of such drive that I would love to get answers from .

Or maybe you have been recently in contact with some greys or other ET that have told you how a proper jump looks like ?

This pisses me off , people stop being damn experts on UFO propulsion systems , you have NO idea how a jump should or should not look like. Or any other characteristics of a UFO for that matter.

For the love of God a UFO might look like a flying toilet and make a sound of a barking dog mixed with a drunk dolphin while preparing to jump.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That video screams CGI. I could see right off the bat that the object looked too clean with sharp edges and did not match the distance of the rest of the landscape. Then when it "warped" out of there it looked totally fake and just too convenient to warp out right as the cameraman zoomed in on it. I really wish people would stop putting "omg super real undeniable ufo" type titles in threads that are obvious fakes. Use your brains people. UFO's are real but that doesn't mean you have to believe every video you come across.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm still stunned that no one apart from me seems to have noticed the lack of amazing warp from at least one of the 4 video's the object just fades out, no flash or hyper space jump..

So if all these people are filming the exact same item at the exact same time then at least one person camera has an anti warp drive filter.

Ie its rubbish, another faker gets his 10 mins of fame on here wasting everyones time.

You don't need to plot it's location, the fact that as far as we know there were no other news reports of this what looks like a fairly large item that sits there for god knows how long but certainly enough for more than the same 2 or three people.

Add to that my proof about the warp double flash that's missing and it's 100% a fake.

Ok I'm not a known board face / name or a professional cgi person, I just have the eye's and the common sense to see and work out it's fake.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join