It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama quotes blackjack dates!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's the Phase 2 countdown atm on the jackblack12.info site
second line

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let's see, help your own community = bad.

Be selfish and hateful of others, eventually leading to shooting up a place cause the government is out to destroy the American way of life = good.

I think ill be the bad guy.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
nothing is gonna happen ,you i-wish-something-gonna-happen-sheeple!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
6/22 to 9/11 is merely the length of Summer. It is when most school kids are out of school in the US. I think that is why he's using those dates.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
and now for the middle of the road view...

They could be testing out these programs of working for the government without pay, like (sorry) 'someone' mentioned above compared to other programs.

This leading to stage 1 and 2 of Blackjack? I had to look up blackjack and it looked like an episode of "24" - not buying it

plus... the person who decided the opposite of the dates is 9 months 11 days... SO WHAT!??

[edit on 20-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
and now for the middle of the road view...

They could be testing out these programs of working for the government without pay, like (sorry) 'someone' mentioned above compared to other programs.

Agreed...Obama has spoke about his forced service programs, I think he is conditioning us to accept unpaid service until eventually when it is forced upon us, we won't notice nor raise our voices in protest

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

Now I understand, obama wants us to work for free at Government Motors to help make energy efficient and evironment friendly automobiles. A free work force surely the unions will go along with this great idea to put Government Motors back into making a profit.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Let's see, help your own community = bad.

Be selfish and hateful of others, eventually leading to shooting up a place cause the government is out to destroy the American way of life = good.

I think ill be the bad guy.

well ... if something happens in my life, I think I could change and do things I wouldnt normally do ... so, thats kind of lame for u to judge people

you never know the reasons ... but, most of the people here are not crazy, most are dumb, but not crazy ... so you can be in peace, nobody will be out and kill inocent people ...

obama should be ashamed ... why he would use that date ... he couldnt use one day less, one more day .... he should know that many people in america doesnt believe in the offical story of 911 and would be insane if something like this happened ...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by strange-emily

Originally posted by dallas18
blackjack

the telegraph released slideshows which are apparently fiction, check them out they are pretty wierd

Saw that to yeah, pretty, pretty weird all this if you ask me.

I find this superbuzz about some BlackJack Operation all of a sudden, a bit strange and it actually sparked me into doing some Vortex Based Mathematics.

Just posted this on GLP, what do you guys think of this? :

According to Marko Rodin everthing is based on Vortexes right?

Google Video Link

If you know Marko's work, which has been used in industry, you'll obviously heard of his fundamentals like:

“Numbers are real”
“1 – 9” and “9 principles”
“The Powers of Ten”
“Phantom of the Eight”

Now this is what I found when playing with these dates, based on vortex maths:

11 9 2001 = 2 9 3 = 5
21 6 2009 = 3 6 2 = 2

172d = 10 (21/6)
254d = 11 (11/9)
---------
(Hi) Jack?
..... Black (Death)?
....... = 21
=========
426 = 12 = 3

Which brought me back to the old Wingdings hype

Marko Rodin's coil/vortex is made up of 2 twin pairs

Q33 NY [Windings]
............................ T WIN S
H66 MZ [Windings]

new york city = 555 7692 3927 = 60 = 6
me xico city* = . 45 6936 3927 = 54 = 9

*MZ = Mexico Zity?

========================================================

Again, what do you guys think of all of this?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by strange-emily]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by strange-emily]

so sad...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I still don't understand all this cryptic blackjack stuff, it isn't getting any attention apart from on here.
I followed the link that someone provided and straight away it was wrong.
"June 20th 2pm MI5 warns government of imminent terrorist attack.."
Well seeing as that wasn't the case I shall now ignore all other information and take it for some sort of viral marketing campaign blown out of proportions (again. remember the missing link rubbish).

Don't you think that 'they' would be aware of this blackjack thing and alter their dates to discredit it, and when the dates prove to be false the CT'ers will claim the dates where indeed moved to discredit any predictions.
So its a lose lose situation for the debunkers....as usual.

Oh and numbers and decoding things if you try hard enough can be done with anything.
Anyone remember when the bible code program was used on standard story books (Moby Dick comes to memory) and found the same results.
Also the number 23 or whatever that movie was, proved you can get any number if you seek it.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i think the simple fact that blackjack has received so much attention, will keep if from ever coming to be.

i think it would scream false flag and no one would buy it.

think, if there were a published story like this in the new york times, about 9'11 in January of 01, when September 9th to place it would have been instantly recognized by many as a false flag.

Personally i think its nothing more then a distraction, to get people off the trail of whatever they're really planning.

just my two cents.

edited grammar.

[edit on 6/20/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So the president is telling us it's a good idea to help others and everyone flips out.

Am I missing something?

Why can't this guy get a break for once?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
the site from blackjack now has a picture an some wierd letters in black so noone can see them here are them:

VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmUgc2VuYXR
vcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxpbnR5IGFuZCBzdGVl
bCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkgdGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQg
b2YgZG93bg==

othello is a character from Shakespeare
this is what i found in wikipedia
Othello is a character in Shakespeare's Othello (c.1601-1604). The character's origin is traced to the tale, "Un Capitano Moro" in Gli Hecatommithi by Giovanni Battista Giraldi Cinthio. There, he is simply referred to as the Moor.

Othello is a brave and competent soldier of advanced years and Moorish background in the service of the Venetian Republic. He elopes with Desdemona, the beautiful daughter of a respected Venetian senator. After being deployed to Cyprus, Othello is manipulated by his ensign, Iago, into believing Desdemona is an adultress. Othello murders her before killing himself.

Othello was first mentioned in a Revels account of 1604 when the play was performed on November 1 at Whitehall Palace with Richard Burbage almost certainly Othello's first interpreter. Modern notable performers of the role include Paul Robeson, Orson Welles, Richard Burton, James Earl Jones, and Laurence Olivier.

of course it could be something else xD

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Danna]

[edit on 6/21/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We do all remember that Blackjack is FICTIONAL, right? I mean, it was a FICTIONAL scenario run by the telegraph...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
So the president is telling us it's a good idea to help others and everyone flips out.

Am I missing something?

Why can't this guy get a break for once?

The problem isn't with the helping part - and it's based on the histroy of the gov. being evil, from the past, present, and furute...

If the Gov. was good there would be nothing to worry about...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OK...I have to be honest and say I have no idea, nor can I follow, all that you are saying about this "Blackjack" stuff. And I'd be the first in line to discredit this administration and I STILL can't follow along. Frankly, now my head hurts. Perhaps you could make it easier to understand for all of us "disinfo agents" or "ignoramouses" or whatever we are.

But I did find this stuff and thought it was, well, creepy.

United We Serve
"United We Serve" is a nationwide service initiative that will help meet growing social needs resulting from the economic downturn. With the knowledge that ordinary people can achieve extraordinary things when given the proper tools, President Obama is asking us to come together to help lay a new foundation for growth. This initiative aims to both expand the impact of existing organizations by engaging new volunteers in their work and encourage volunteers to develop their own "do-it-yourself" projects. "United We Serve" is an initial 81 days of service but will grow into a sustained, collaborative and focused effort to promote service as a way of life for all Americans.
Link: www.serve.gov...

Please note: I bolded what creeped me out a little.

Why did it creep me out? Well, first of all -- I don't like all of the information you have to provide to "volunteer". Frankly, I don't see why it has to be so "official".

I think volunteering is great -- and I do and I make my kids. But it's my choice, and I certainly don't have to register with the government to work at my local soup kitchen -- at least I didn't before.

Next, I don't like the idea of all of these "DIY" projects being filtered through the government.

10 or More Projects?If you work with a group or organization promoting many service activities, contact an outreach coordinator at [email protected] to receive a spreadsheet to complete or to register your organization's XML feed of activities.

I also think this could potentially put people out of work -- depending of course on how many people jump on this bandwagon. And judging by how popular he is -- I'm betting the turn out will be good. Town Halls I'm sure will be in the works.

Couldn't he have just come out and said: "I encourage all Americans to volunteer in order to better the U.S. From June - September I want people to make a concerted effort to volunteer for at least one community project."

Why all the control?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danna
the site from blackjack now has a picture an some wierd letters in black so noone can see them here are them:

VGhlIHR5cmFudCBjdXN0b20sIG1vc3QgZ3JhdmU
gc2VuYXRvcnMsCkhhdGggbWFkZSB0aGUgZmxp
bnR5IGFuZCBzdGVlbCBjb3VjaCBvZiB3YXIKTXkg
dGhyaWNlLWRyaXZlbiBiZWQgb2YgZG93bg==

The format of this text looked very familiar to me, so I decoded it in my command window. The decoded text reads:

The tyrant custom, most grave senators,
Hath made the flinty and steel couch of war
My thrice-driven bed of down

For those more tech savvy, the 'hidden' text on jackblack12.info was base64 encoded.

Oh, this is my first post on here. Be kind to me.

[edit on 6/21/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wizkid2012

Ingenius! Don't be afraid to post what you find. Some will flame you, mostly the sheeple. But don't forget. There is only one stupid idea and that is the idea unspoken.

From what I recall, the rhyme appears to be from Othello Act 1 Scene 3, i think it roughly goes like this from what I remember:

The tyrant custom, most grave senators,
Hath made the flinty and steel couch of war
My thrice-driven bed of down: I do agnize
A natural and prompt alacrity
I find in hardness, and do undertake
These present wars against the Ottomites.
Most humbly therefore bending to your state,
I crave fit disposition for my wife.
Due reference of place and exhibition,
With such accommodation and besort
As levels with her breeding.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So education, health, energy and the environment, and community renewal is related to blackjack how?

Also September 11 to June 22 may be 9 months 11 days but the time frame he is talking about is from June 22 to September 11.

Which is less than 3 months or only 81 days, you're stretching the logic a little I think.

[edit on 20/6/09 by Chadwickus]

That or you fail to see the logic. ever consider that?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
so if you REVERSE the dates we get 911...

YOU SAY
september 11 to june 22 = 9 months 11 days
THEY SAY -(the REAL dates!!!)
From June 22 to September 11 (which is more like 2 months, and twenty some odd days, im to drunk to calculate at the moment)

so this event is beginning, (no wait, ENDING) on *jazz hands* 911...

9/11 is a solemn time for most of US and we will be most inclined to 'Give back'

get your dates and math right, then we can talk

[edit on 20-6-2009 by drsmooth23]

Who says for it to mean anything it has to be in successive order? Plenty of things are revealed in reverse. Words, images in paintings , other such things......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join