It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama quotes blackjack dates!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
[link to www.serve.gov]
"

This summer, President Obama is calling on all of us – young and old, from every background, all across this country – to participate in our nation’s recovery and renewal by serving in our communities. From June 22 to September 11, United We Serve will begin to engage Americans from coast to coast in addressing community needs in education, health, energy and the environment, and community renewal."

september 11 to june 22 = 9 months 11 days

From June 22 to September 11, United We Serve will begin to engage Americans from coast to coast in addressing community needs in education, health, energy and the environment, and community renewal.

www.serve.gov...

"

HOLY CRAP. PHASE ONE AND PHASE 2 EXACT DATES. dates of the blackjack countdown!!!!!!!!!

Added 'ex' tags and a link

[edit on 20/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
9-11 and 6-22
What is he trying to tell us?
Is this some type of wink-wink type clue?

6-22 is next Monday!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So education, health, energy and the environment, and community renewal is related to blackjack how?

Also September 11 to June 22 may be 9 months 11 days but the time frame he is talking about is from June 22 to September 11.

Which is less than 3 months or only 81 days, you're stretching the logic a little I think.

[edit on 20/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
it think you might be on to something... if you ask me i think phase 1 will begin sept 2009, but first they will start slowly in random location. Just like they did "testing out" semi-martial law in a couple of states; gun id in some other states.... etc etc but thats just a thought!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
so if you REVERSE the dates we get 911...

YOU SAY
september 11 to june 22 = 9 months 11 days
THEY SAY -(the REAL dates!!!)
From June 22 to September 11 (which is more like 2 months, and twenty some odd days, im to drunk to calculate at the moment)

so this event is beginning, (no wait, ENDING) on *jazz hands* 911...

9/11 is a solemn time for most of US and we will be most inclined to 'Give back'

get your dates and math right, then we can talk

[edit on 20-6-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
mmm serve.gov doesn't ring too well.

next stage is obey.gov?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have my panic sex music cued and bath robe and appropriate sex partner. Let the games begin!

On case in point: I think Obama is cool, like a lizard-spitting-hot-lava cool. I wonder if he can spit "apocalypse" spelled out across continents. Surely he must, he's a pro. A real slick one at that he must be.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well the illuminati is totally known to be working with dates and numbers and giving clues for some odd reason but i think when one is identified then its a strong sign to stay the HELL away from whatever they are doing

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is very weird indeed.

Ignore the people who keep "opposing" any weird type event by saying "Oh it's just a coincident."

They are all either ignorant or disinfo agents, nothing else.

I could name a few right now that are on this thread, but I won't. They know who they are.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
This is very weird indeed.

Ignore the people who keep "opposing" any weird type event by saying "Oh it's just a coincident."

I could name a few right now that are on this thread, but I won't. They know who they are.

Although I can't say if blackjack is incorrect or correct that^ is nothing more then rambling...

Put on your critical thinking hat not your Arrogant POS hat.

That's quite a thing to say mate, maybe you should re-read what you're posting... They have just as much right to say the same thing about you :|

I'm like in the middle, don't believe an can believe

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Disinfo agent? Come on, harden up.

Ignorant? Pretty stupid calling members on ATS ignorant, they may not agree with you but they're far from ignorant don't you think?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

A little OT, but...

I just went to the website in the OP's link. There's a frame on the right side of the Homepage that helps you find volunteer opportunities near you. I entered my zip code, curious to see if the Readyserve site is listing the same volunteer opportunities that are listed in my weekly community paper.

Nope, not one...instead I find these:

A Data-Entry Clerk
B Bagging Food
C Administrative Coordinator Assistant
D State Fair Water Patrol
E Fifth Annual Masterpiece Style Speed Showcase- Jewish Family Services - August 21 - August 22
F Maintenance, Repairs, Grounds -June 18 - December 30
G Advisory Board Member
H Concessions - Present - January 6, 2010
I Basketball Present - July 30
J Meal Service - Present - November 29

That's it...no less, no more...that is the total list of volunteer opportunities in my area.

I had to double check to be sure I wasn't in the Help-Wanted section of my local newspaper.

I may be out of the loop, but I can remember when the majority of those positions were actually PAID positions.

Wow, the job market really has changed...no wonder the Unemployment #s are so high.

BTW, my local community paper has the following volunteer opportunites:

A. Instested in assisting displaced abused women, currently living in a shelter?
B. Be a weekend Foster parent, to give the current foster parents a day or night off.
C. We're looking for assistance with the Fall 2009 local indoor Soccer and Basketball teams. Team parent, coaching, or to just make calls on rained out days.
D. Veteran's community memorial, at the local library needs volunteers.
E. We're looking for a couple of local families to water the flower beds, planted by the 2nd and 3rd grade students. Each week will need one visit, looking to break up into one family/visit per week.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The disinfo agents here know who they are, so no need to elaborate and point fingers.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The disinfo agents here know who they are, so no need to elaborate and point fingers.

You seem to be the one elaborating with the intention to "point fingers" by saying that people who "oppose" this belief are nothing more then disinfo and or ignorant

"kill those who are non believers"(somthing a religious leader might say) or something to that degree.

You are representing none other then yourself.

contradiction(you might need to define: this word in google) at its best.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by allsop]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
even a dis info agent would not have knowledge of what may or may not occur in the coming months.

everyone and every thing is in it's own little compartment and the left hand does not always know what the right hand is doing.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan

HOLY CRAP. PHASE ONE AND PHASE 2 EXACT DATES. dates of the blackjack countdown!!!!!!!!!

yeah i just realised that too. pretty interesting . what are these phases suppose to be ?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ok- kind of a newb here, (and most certainly not a dis-info agaent...)

Would someone tell me what "blackjacking" means? I get the 9/11 references, etc. I also know that we're in a flu Pandemic, which would make gathering for volunteer work more than a little dangerous---but I'm afraid I'm missing the subtext- and want to know what I'm facing.

Many thanks
C

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
blackjack

the telegraph released slideshows which are apparently fiction, check them out they are pretty wierd

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Many thanks- will do!
Peace,

C

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
blackjack

the telegraph released slideshows which are apparently fiction, check them out they are pretty wierd

Saw that to yeah, pretty, pretty weird all this if you ask me.

I find this superbuzz about some BlackJack Operation all of a sudden, a bit strange and it actually sparked me into doing some Vortex Based Mathematics.

Just posted this on GLP, what do you guys think of this? :

According to Marko Rodin everthing is based on Vortexes right?

Google Video Link

If you know Marko's work, which has been used in industry, you'll obviously heard of his fundamentals like:

“Numbers are real”
“1 – 9” and “9 principles”
“The Powers of Ten”
“Phantom of the Eight”

Now this is what I found when playing with these dates, based on vortex maths:

11 9 2001 = 2 9 3 = 5
21 6 2009 = 3 6 2 = 2

172d = 10 (21/6)
254d = 11 (11/9)
---------
(Hi) Jack?
..... Black (Death)?
....... = 21
=========
426 = 12 = 3

Which brought me back to the old Wingdings hype

Marko Rodin's coil/vortex is made up of 2 twin pairs

Q33 NY [Windings]
............................ T WIN S
H66 MZ [Windings]

new york city = 555 7692 3927 = 60 = 6
me xico city* = . 45 6936 3927 = 54 = 9

*MZ = Mexico Zity?

========================================================

Again, what do you guys think of all of this?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by strange-emily]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by strange-emily]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join