It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Men in Black explained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The REAL Men in Black

Who are the MIB?

If you guessed some kind of "shadow government" agents who silence people from talking about UFO's, aliens, conspiracies, and confiscate alternative energy inventions...that is incorrect. Those fraudulent MIBs are merely an intimidating deception by the enemy. I'm going to explain who and what the real MIB are.

The real MIB are the Universal Law Enforcement. Cops basically. Kinda like the movie, only not limited to policing aliens. Some might even be from other planets. They are there to make sure you're able to do what you want to do (without violating anyone's free will) and say what you want to say without being oppressed by tyranny. To serve and protect.

They have access to the most advanced technology in the multiverse and are a part of The N.I. Army. They can take on many different forms, either by holographic projection technology or shape shifting.

They don't all drive old Ford LTDs and walk around wearing nice black suits with white shirts, sunglasses, and black ties.

You'll be surprised to know who they really are.

The real MIBs are musicians, artists, writers, directors, what is known as the Gothic or "Goth" culture, and people of African descent. The "black man".

The black that Goths wear and the symbology of the "black man" are the uniform.

Sunglasses are also a symbol of the MIB. In ancient Sumeria, the "gods" were commonly depicted as wearing some kind of goggle apparatus, and the symbol of the "gods" was a symbol that resembles sunglasses. The MIB aren't necessarily "gods", or to be worshipped. If you redefine the term "gods", it could mean a group of people who have more knowledge and access to more advanced technology. A present day person could be considered a "god" to a "caveman".

You can tell their rank by the piercings and tattoos they bear.

Ear piercings - Indicate they can hear and decode "The Cheat Code of Reality" by sound. The bigger the gauge, the better they listen.

Nose piercings - Indicate they are able to "follow their nose" with The Code.

Eyebrow piercings - Indicate they can see Code.

Lip/Tongue piercings - Indicate they are able to speak Code.

Tattoos - Are usually symbolic and/or alchemic, and help guide the wearer or other people when seen. They are also a symbol of strength and will power. Egyptian and tribal themed tattoos are very common.

When an MIB has all these piercings, or more, they are considered high ranking. Dennis Rodman is an example of a very high ranking MIB. Not only is he of African descent, but he is also tattooed and pierced. Mr. T is another example of a high ranking MIB. I pity the fool that gets on his bad side.

Why are tattoos and piercings a symbol of rank? Because they are an exercise of free will. "Standing out", non-conformity, doing what you want, freedom.

Another MIB symbol is the black vehicle. They can be any make or model, and are sometimes silver or white as well.

Sometimes MIB don't wear any or very little black, and may have no tattoos or piercings, or maybe just one or two. These MIB are deep undercover, and the lack of tattoos or piercings can be seen as equal to or even higher ranking, than those who have them. The reason for this is an exercise in free will. If you want to be an MIB, you don't have to get all pierced and tatted up. They are free to choose their own ranking system, if any at all.

The ones that do get pierced and tatted are for your peace of mind, so that you know they're there, you're protected, and everything is fine.

Some MIBs are called "Sleeper Units" and have no memory of what they are until the proper cue is given. This is for plausible deniability and psychic defense.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If you'll notice, some people of African descent, especially rap stars, like their "bling". The purpose is not so much that it looks cool, but it is actually a backup plan in case money becomes worthless. If money were to become worthless, then precious metals and stones retain some kind of value, thus "beating the system" during a complete economy crash.

Another example of this would be the "fattening of America" and some other parts of the world. If a sudden famine would hit, the overweight people would have a better chance of survival.

Sometimes a Goth can be seen as some kind of depressed wrist slitting freak that just sits around listening to that god awful music all the time. Pretty good cover, huh? Had you fooled. In fact, they are ready at a moment's notice to stomp a mud hole in any poor fool's ass that tries anything stupid, like taking away freedom. Their "Ultimate Personalities" (explained in The Origins of The Neo Illuminati) are so chock full of ass kicking goodness that they sometimes have to practice "self-mutilation" in order to keep the Ultimate Personality from taking the body at an inappropriate time. Some Goths, but not all, don't like to be called Goth or even labeled at all. Please respect this.

Advance teams of Goths were sent back in time to help prepare for where we are today. The modern Goths didn't take their name from the ones of the past, quite the opposite. Some of the teams later became "cults", and some cults lost direction over time, or were manipulated into the cat sacrificing idiots you see today. The songs you hear now were sung beautifully and passed down for thousands of years in secret. Over time the cults didn't know what these songs were or meant, but now that they're emerging again, all hell is breaking loose.

These advance teams had to give up all the luxuries we take for granted today in order to make The N.I. possible. That is a REAL sacrifice.

Another indication of MIB presence is the use of cigarettes and other drugs. They commonly have augmented systems similar to the one explained in The Origins of The Neo Illuminati. These are fuel. The systems also vary. Some systems are run off the chemicals in junk food, some on the lack of these chemicals in organic foods.

The MIB have completely infiltrated the music industry. Now you know why a lot of musicians and artists are strung out on drugs of some type. They are fueling their systems with the highest octane fuel available, and producing incredible works of art to send messages, communicate with each other, and raise consciousness.

So if you encounter or see an MIB, you can rest assured that all is well and you're under N.I. protection. They are your best friends, acquaintances, family, and even people you may not like. That's just their cover. Please treat them with respect; they are not the "armed robber with a badge" cops that stop you for silly things just to give you fines to take your money from you. It's just the opposite, they want to see you prosper and be successful in what you want to accomplish.

Protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe. That scum is the violation of free will.

All without firing a shot.

This is what we do.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wow buddy, you remind me of those old soccer moms that spout "heavy metal is EVIIILL!!! YOU"RE GOING TO HELL SINNER!"

Really now, Goths are tied to the nwo?
if you care to, which I doubt you do.. learn a thing or two about them before you lump them in with hitler alright.. you might just find that they in fact are about the furthest thing from what you've described.

No.. just.. no.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Lets see, where I fit into this hypothesis.

African American Male....CHECK
Pierced ear....................CHECK
Gold and Diamond Ring...CHECK
Tattoo............................CHECK

OMG ! I'm a Black Man in Black. Yippeeee !.
Now where do I go to get me one of those fancy plasma weapons like on the movies ?

I thought the mantra here was to Deny Ignorance ?
Sheeesh

Just out of curiosity though, does Will Smith speak directly to you telepathically or does he just astrally project himself into your world ?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by ADMIN X]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theneoilluminati

Are you perhaps one of these MIB? If not, where did you get all this info?
There are many many people who have tats and piercings, almost every single person on this planet...even me! and the drugs thing, I mean come on..seriously! And if they're doing their job so well, why is our planet still being run by idiots? THERE IS NO FREEDOM!!!! And there is no truth, it sucks, but at the moment thats how it is. I not tying to b mean but it sounds like youre just sucking this out of your thumb to get attention

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I hope you spent a whole night typing this up, that way somebody today woke up alive.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
so pimple faced 13 year olds who are outcasts and wear black, with purple hair and shop at hot topic are really the defenders of the planet???

hmm interesting theory

they certainly don't keep a low profile,,,, they stand out like a sore thumb

and if supression of speech requires there presence then they must be landing in the usa in spaceship loads,, are you one???

maybe the best thread ever on ats

i give you a star and much applause

hey,,,, leave him alone,,,remember--deny ignorance haha
denied!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Lmaooo. Troll, but a good one. This thread was funny; thank you for sharing!

Not a one-liner.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Undefy: Are YOU nuts?

Raverous: Had you read the post more thoroughly, you'd have seen that the so called "MIB" that are intimidating people are the deception that's tied to the "NWO". What I posted is the real MIB. Perhaps it is you that needs to learn a thing or two.

Admin X: If he does comminicate to me, its through Code, which is explained in the post "The Cheat Code of Reality".

Jinx: Yes I'm MIB. I was also a "Sleeper Unit" and had to acquire information on my own. We're sent into the field without any equipment or anything. The drugs increase energy radiation output of the Biological Consciousness Field or "Soul". The world isn't still being run by idiots, only illusion. Illusion that there is no good out there. People focus too much on the bad instead of realising that there is an equal if not greater force of good out there.

Shortywarn: They may stand out like a sore thumb to you, but the cover is good. You weren't expecting this, we're you? And yes, they're everywhere. Have a look around and see for yourself.

Vasilis: I'll take that as a compliment! lol

[edit on 20-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Careful what you say when making claims about who you are in areas such as this.

This site does not deal well with hoaxers.... Having your 15 minutes can be fun, but it always has to end.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wrong...the Men in Black are actually Dimensional Shifters that are using a Container ( Bipedal Frame ) to impinge into our reality and influence those who have inadvertently discovered the truth. They are persuasive and when they see their influence waning they threaten you to forget or not mention what you have seen or you will be taken and copied.

Inside the container is a demonic Minion who is using the Bipedal Frame as a shield to protect it from any source of truth, love and honesty which is like Kryptonite to them.

They are bad.....but are apprentices compared to what lies down the vibratory realm it come from.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

That is a quippy reply from someone sent here to police the world....

The thread was good for laugh, people need to do that more often unfortunately.

Please just take heed of what was mentioned.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Cool man, you know, its obvious people are gonna be sceptic due to all the real fakes out there. If what you say is true, then good, if not well...
what do us mere mortals know anyway? maybe our minds just cant grasp the fact
Usualy im labled as quite gullable so im supprised I am sceptic about about this one

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

One of the funniest threads ever...
What is happening to ATS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join