It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran photoshopping again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Looks like the millions of extra voters have been found...
After the Missile launch effort you would think they would give up making photos.

Supposedly this photo was on one of there major daily's??

Link to previous photo shop forum

Un sure of who did the photo???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7d44d30d31.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by greenfruit]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Great catch...wow....its like a Wheres Waldo: Deluxe Conspiracy edition game.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
lol... they can at least try to crop different pictures, they are basically recycling the same part.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This sort of thing goes on closer to home too, as the following story illustrates.

www.bbc.co.uk...

No Photoshopping there, but a handy bit of photo cropping to, in my mind, deliberately distort and portray a lie. This is certainly not the first time either!

Does anyone really think our western media tells us the truth, when the media corps are run by government shills, in the case of some of the BBC reporting, or by embedded corporate entities?
I was brought up to question and examine carefully everything I am presented with as fact by the the media and government and it certainly helps in getting to the bottom of issues. The big media corps and the government think, and are probably right, that many people live in the here and now and will accept what they are told, without any critical thinking or analysis of historical context. Thankfully not everyone does this.

top topics

join