It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What personality type are you under the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
We all know about the classic, generic psychological profiles of type "A" and "B" types - aggressive and passive respectively. However, given the recent developments in the political system, I thought that perhaps there might be a need for reclassification for personality types under the New World Order (coming soon to a town near you!). I have formulated a personality profile classification which I believe applies to all persons living under a totalitarian system. There are 3 main groups, each with 2 sub-types. I have been able to classify almost every person I know into one of these categories (with one or two exceptions). I would be interested in hearing from ATS Members as to where they would place themselves and how they would place most of their friends, family and associates.

Group 1: Antagonists and Passives

Type "A": The Resistor. These are most aggressive and resistant to totalitarian control. They will, literally, fight to the death to maintain their freedom and independence. They truly believe in the principles of individualism and freedom. They are a small minority of the population. These are also the types that will suffer the most. While perhaps the most noble and brave, they will undoubtedly die in (proportionally) large numbers - especially once total control is established. Although these types may eventually triumph against tyranny, they will be amongst the most persecuted and endangered of personality types.

Type "B": The Drone. These are the antithesis of the Resistor. They probably account for a large part of the population. These are the types that are completely satisfied with being told where they can live and where they can work and so on. All this without protest. Any oppression or tyranny is met with a shrug and a bovine indifference. Generally, the survival rate for these types is probably the highest. They simply blend in and do what they are told without protest or question - that's why the NWO will love them best and husband them as much as possible.

Group 2: Outside the Law

Type "C": The Clueless. They often don't play along but they don't do so out of conscious choice just instinctive, reactionary motives. They also don't attempt to rock the boat because it might be dangerous. They just sort of passively resist by ineptitude and lethargy. Again, (lamentably) probably a large chunk of the populace like Type "B". These are the sorts that just don't understand what is happening. They may have a simmering, undefined unease about what is happening to them but they don't have the intellectual capacity to fully understand it. They want to be free but they don't understand why they are not and how to fix it. Their life-expectancy is mixed: they may unintentionally fall afoul of the law or they just may do themselves in through despondency, alcoholism, suicide, etc. or they may continue to bounce around until caught in the jaws of despotism or they may just make it through it all. Therefore, survival is based upon pure random chance (luck).

Type "D": The Rebel. While not quite as noble in nature or as principle motivated as a type "A", these types are those that will still resist tyranny for their own private (perhaps selfish) ends. Think Hells Angels or the like. These are the sort that will attempt to bend the rules but also occasionally bow to their masters - if only to avoid detection. They don't, in general, make an open opposition to tyranny but attempt to skirt the rules whenever possible. Survival chances are totally dependent upon the nature of the individual.

Group 3: Zealots and Apostates

Type "E": True Believers. These are the most dangerous type. This type honestly believes the propaganda and does their utmost to further the causes of tyranny - ironically, with a belief that they are really being beneficent. They believe that their imposition of countless rules, regulations and laws will really make everyone better off. Think the archetypical bureaucrat. Their chances for survival are mixed: being so clueless as to what is really going on, they often step unwarily into the traps of tyranny because they believe it is so innocuous that they could never conceive it would turn against them.

Type "F": The Sell-Out. Another dangerous type and the shadowy reflection of the True Believer. They know everything is a lie but they promote it anyway in the interests of self-preservation . These are the sort that totally understand what is going on but don't give a @#$%. They will hide their true feelings and play along solely in order to enrich themselves. They are they end of the circle that begins again with Type "A". They, like Type "A" are a true minority. Unlike Type "A" their survival chances are extremely high because they understand what is going on but never expose themselves. They have the wisdom that Type "E" lacks but are devoid of the moral courage that Type "A" has.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You left me out entirely. If and when TSHTF I fully plan to continue being the living, breathing personification of the middle finger. You can call me "The Bird," I am very well known for having that effect on authority figures.......and I usually get away with it!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Very well thought out. I fall in the antogonist , the resistor-but low on it just above drone. I do not want to fight. I want and hope to affect change peacefully and thru lawful avenues...but i will not get chipped. I will gladly die or be imprisoned first.

But I did run as a Ron Paul delegate...so I guess that puts me out there on a list and personally it felt like a brave thing to do in my part of the world which is very conformist, social climbing, republican type of world. Many thought I was crazy but many voted for me too. I got 18,000 votes so I am comforted by the fact that there are people out there who do know what is going on.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

[edit on 6/19/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
maybe "A" or "D".

though i must admit, that i think any human being is probably capable of choosing any one of those paths based upon circumstance.

the choice may be easy or clear cut for someone that has a gun to thier head, or has their door kicked in by jackboots. until we are placed in that situation, we will not know what we are made of. (in that regard.)

the most vocal resistor may find themselves in pool of their own urine when actually confronted with brutality by their oppressor, whereas the most loyal state servant could go totally guerilla upon the realization that they are at bat for the wrong team.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by gravykraken]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Good Question OP,

Do the letters A-D-D ring a bell!! I think maybe the doctor catoragized me all ready for this test !!

Nah, that was when i was a wee tot. But i would have to pick 1/3 Type"A" & 2/3 Type "D". I like to go about my own way as unselfish as possible, yes bending the law, yet bowing if it means going undetected.

Though authority, the way its going, i will be in the percentage of the population that will die for their freedom, hands down........NOT TIED.

Good thread

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You left out those who are rather adept at giving the outward appearance that they are part of the machine, and then making sure the cogs don't turn so well.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

yep- that's me. No one knows what i'm up to because i play the game and --under the radar-- have my own plans

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't
get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I would see myself as an F type as my base disposition and swing to an A type when my humanity gets the better of me. The G type [Mole] mentioned by tamusan [Star4U] is a great and appropriate demographic to be added to the base model as designed by the OP passenger [Sta&Flag4U].

Personal Disclosure: The E type reminds me of the Operative in the Serenity movie. I just can't wait till they too realize that they have been treated exactly like the drones! [i.e Been lied too!]. As to me being an F type the OP is correct that we don't give a rats gluteus maximus because just like Captain Mal said to the Monster [the Operatives name for Himself!] "Oh...I had that nerve moved!".

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

The G type [Mole] mentioned by tamusan [Star4U] is a great and appropriate demographic to be added to the base model as designed by the OP passenger [Sta&Flag4U].

I agree. I suppose you could Oskar Schindler would be an example of this type. Thanks for everyone's input and especially tamusan! I completely overlooked that one. Thanks!

Also, I agree with you on the personality shift OmegaLogos: Personally, I would probably be a Type "F'. Mostly to protect those that I care about. That is, if I had to play the game and condemn others in order to protect my family and friends, I would do so. If that meant supporting the Machine and then switching sides to the resistance, so be it. It's a fine line to walk though and you have to be really careful in being able to judge the appropriate time to switch.

top topics

join