It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Most Sinister Corporate Logos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Great stuff for those of you who are into this sort of thing. While I take it with a grain of salt, I am a keen student of symbolim of all sorts and I can't deny that a great many corporate logos freak me out to no end with their choices of symbolism, whether intentional or not.

Top 5 Most Sinister Corporate Logos

Big corporations pay millions in public relations to make customers associate their brand with a warm and fuzzy feeling. It is imperative that the soulless and inherently greedy nature of the corporation be hidden behind a family-friendly facade. But some companies just don’t give a hoot. They hate you, your family and especially your cat and they don’t care if you know it. They even display their evilness right on their logo because they’re proud of it. Here is my top 5 of most sinister logos.

More at source:
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the info and insight.

I guess now i will notice more and more of this in famed logos...

Not only are we manipulated openly everyday,
but they also show it right in our face.

Well i guess it wasn't a secret anumore...

[edit on 19/6/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I am shocked and saddened to not have seen the serpent eye in the Taco Bell logo discussed in this report.

Sorry for the inability to link.

Go to Taco Bell 666 on U tube, you'll find it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Occultist symbolism is everywhere in corporate marketing. Here are some more examples of corporate symbols with occult meanings behind them:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What about Unilever?
Its logo made an impression to me long time ago.

It does have some astrology in it too...
but i never bothered examining too closely...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The company Lucent Technologies disturbs me to no end, not so much for its corporate logo but for other symbolic aspects:

1) The name "Lucient" is a little too close to "Lucifer" for my taste. Reminds me of the way Alice Baily changed the name of her "Lucifer Society" to the "Lucius Trust" because people couldn't "handle" the "real" name.

2) Corporate address: 666 5TH AVE, NEW YORK, NY. No I'm not making that up, look at the link above. Let's see, we have number of the beast (666) in New York, the "New Babylon." 5th ave is home to a lot of evil companies, too.

3) These people are involved in biochipping...mark of the beast, much? Are you REALLY going to accept a freaking COMPUTER CHIP in your BODY from a company called "Lucient" located at 666 5th ave?

Like I say I take it all with a grain of salt but the in-your-face-ness of it all is a little too creepy for me.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is obvious they are in biochipping.

They will probably have a few different types, like:
-make you faster
-make you stronger
-make you taller
-make you complient.... uh, ignore that last one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here's another article by the same author focusing on SATURN imagery in corporate logos and the sinister implications thereof. If you liked the link in the original post, this should also be of interest:

Occult symbols in corporate logos, part II: Saturn worship
At:
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The Starbucks logo has some wierd subliminal stuff going on.

Maybe evil, maybe not. But definitely a strange choice for a company who shucks bad coffee. And is that a communist star I see at the top?...lol.

A little odd

[edit on 7/2/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Fidelity Investments anyone?

Fidelity Logo

top topics

join