It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO's over West L.A, photos included

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Ok so you sit on your balconey alot and seeing flying objects is a regular occurance for you. Yet this is the only time you are able to grab your camera.

Why not keep the camera with you when you go outside?

You still didn't answer the question of how you saw these 2 objects from that distance? You stated yourself that you need to zoom in on the originals to even get a poor quality glimpse of them.

Lets say you did manage to see something that far off.

Wouldn't it be more believable that they are two military type jets and the reason that they disappeared in a flash is that they were really just to far away for your eyes to see?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I see nothing, nothing, nothing........... but blue sky..... but blue sky.....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is a HOAX! And why did you have to post them here? They could be military jets or an airliner or something. From what I can see from the photos, they were too far off to get a good look at even in person, so why do you automatically throw up the UFO flag? It could be an airliner or something completely normal.

[edit on 6/20/0909 by Mookie89]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ahha, so that's what cloaked U.F.O's look like, this is obvious proof of their existance.

Tremendous

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The only dots I see is the dirt on my monitor. (note to self, must clean monitor).

Sorry, not trying to sound rude.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
good to see you guys are looking in the right direction

Maybee you may get a picture of something closer next time around

good luck !
and for people who say its a hoax its a dot and you cant identify the object here so it appears to be unidentifiable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join