It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final war strategy against EVERY citizen on Earth begins......in CANADA???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Police will have sweeping new powers to collect information about Canadian Internet users without a warrant, and activate tracking devices in their cellphones and cars under legislation proposed by the Conservative government yesterday and criticized by privacy advocates as excessive.

Cops trying to get law passed to help the government force the internet to become the new regulated mainstream media

Second story showing the cops intention to help the government make the internet REGULATED by our government

Do we really want these TYPES of mentally violent people determining our right to private communication via the internet? Do we really want to allow these violent people to direct our governments?

Think about it, if it happens in Canada, you can guarantee the nations of the world face the same inevitability. Cops are ENEMIES OF YOUR COMMUNITY, since the murder of a man in history named Jesus, to every person involved in a Peace Protest today, they are the enemies of PEACE and the perpetrators of violence!

Now they are taking their violent intention to a new low. They plan to attack people and truth via the internet. They want to be the primary "lobbyists" in manipulating people in federal government. They want to give themselves the power to destroy TRUTH everywhere on the internet, and, to prosecute truth messengers. All under the "self serving illusion" of protecting the people.

PROOF JUST BELOW, READ IT AND WEEP.

COPS SCARED PUBLIC MAY LEARN TRUTH OF MURDER OF POLISH MAN

THE MALICIOUS ATTEMPT TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM THE PUBLIC

Do you remember how the police were caught confronting the Fire Fighters in New York following 9 /11 on front pages of the news papers? Alot of fire fighters knowledge of explosives and detonations in the building has been broadcast on the internet? What happens when the police can silence key eye witness fire fighter accounts under the guise of laws that prosecutes them for "treason online"?

Do you remember, when they attacked Rodney King and were caught on video?
How many INNOCENT people died in the L.A. Riots over Rodney King after a putrid jerk being paid as a court judge allowed the gang of police thugs to go free with impunity after violently attacking a black man named Rodney King helplessly on the ground?

REMEMBER THE RESULTS OF RODNEY KING AND THE L.A. RIOTS?

Want more proof on video? Be prepared, the truth is ugly. Click below.

THE TRUE HORRORS OF POLICE CAUGHT ON TAPE

[edit on 19-6-2009 by PAYBACKCOMESSOON]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
just get ready...... I love new hamp's slogo "live free or die" ......

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That is law not passed yet. Lets hope the Ignatief's liberals will provoke an election so we can get those right-wing corrupt politician and replace them with center-wing corrupt politician. Or better yet, vote NDP ... Jack Layton looks nice, he's funny, he as a nice asian wife and a mustache.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
also,,, many times when a cop is caught redhanded,,,,like the ny cops who raped the guy with a mop,,,,, they waive their rights to a jury trial,,,,letting instead a judge hear the case and rule on it

cops, D.A.'s and judges surely all have each others backs
'

and the judges let the cops off easy,,, minimal sentences etc

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The fact that Harper has to sell his "Economic Plan" with huge amounts of taxpayer money and a large number of other ads. Is this an indirect way of bailling out the media empires without coming right out and doing it? This guy is soo sneaky, I don't trust him at all. The Liberals have guided us through tough times before, I don't know if Ignatief is the man to lead the Party or not. I don't mind him so far.

This law will never get passed. An election will be called over this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just goes to show you what a Conservative government can do. Their priorities are all over the map. No common sense whatsoever, it's ridiculous how they got elected the last time.

For example, recently a man was sentenced in the beating death of another man to 4 years (10 years minus 6 for time served for manslaughter). Four years for beating a man to death. Meanwhile, new laws recently passed have provided for a mandatory 6 month jail sentence for growing 5 plants. Anyone see a discrepancy here?

Harper and the Conservatives are all morons. And the Liberals are too scared to bring about another election because we've had so many recently, he just goes along with it. Total BS.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I sincerely believe that these actions are very similar in nature to American government campaigns to overtake the internet.

I believe that Mainstream Media is losing their hand in coverage of news to the internet, and this means, the government's primary tool of mass influence and deception is at stake.

I believe, that this is the intial step towards a governance of the internet by breaching everyone's right to privacy in the guise and illusion of community protection.

I believe, the agenda is world wide and the initiatives commencing are intended to oversee the new media known as the internet become the NEWEST AND MOST POWERFUL tool of controlling the masses.

I believe the internet is our last resource for truth, and this truth is the fear of all government's. We all know that a society can become apathetic and complacent with control if enough propaganda is thrown out at them to justify actions of control over a gradual period of time.

I believe 100%, that the internet and all technology is an exchange of resources between our race and fundamentally superior intellectual races, and their gift of global communication also serves some purpose for them.

I know this thread will never see daylight of priority, but I can assure anyone who reads this reply here...we are not in danger of being controlled by government legislations regarding the internet.

We are in danger of becoming aware of our willingness to be sub-servient to authorities we do not even know exist, and, being enslaved by our own mind's desire to be a quiet follower of an agenda that serves us not. The day we realize we are slaves by choice and not by force, is a dangerous day for everyone upon awakening to this truth

PEACE!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by PAYBACKCOMESSOON]

top topics

join