It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal attacks and lies posted to internet by Army Corps of Engineers about New Orleans citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Personal attacks and lies posted to internet by Army Corps of Engineers about New Orleans citizens

levees.org

Below is a sample of comments posted by individuals with usernames confirmed to originate from computers at the Army Corps of Engineers New Orleans District.

Hiding their identities, these people at the Corps masqueraded as ordinary citizens and attempted to rewrite the history of the New Orleans flooding by posting misinformation on the internet with the region’s leading news source - the Times Picayune
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I find it very concerning but not surprising that our military industrial complex would engage in such tactics foolishly thinking that they wouldn't have the tactics they use on us used on them. Levees.org was able to trace the comments posted back the the Corp of Engineers in a move that even ignited a full investigation by a local TV news station. I salute the efforts of that station for their attempts of geting the true out by simply reporting the facts which doessn't always mean you have to take sides. "I don't know?" Maybe for me this is just another sign of positive forward progress in the movement for truth regarding our government and the attacks against the American people whom they are sworn to protect? "I don't know?"

levees.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't know what happened but it seems it is one of two things.

1.) The Corps is engaging in a smear campaign.
2.) The Corps employees are voicing their personal opinions.

Either way the corps is damned. It is against government policy for government employees to use government computers for personal use. It's called improper use of government property and is usually punishable by dismissal. At the agency I used to work for, everyone was so paranoid about this they didn't even dare to use the internet for anything except contacting other people at the agency. I'm serious. It's for this reason that I find it highly unlikely that the employees were voicing their personal opinions. However, if they were voicing their personal opinions then why haven't they been punished?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yeah well they are brainwashed obviously to carry out the duties of the illuminati
Whatever will come out of them will not be good

top topics

join