It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My possessed Pony !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I reckon a strong dose of '___' could do that to a pony. Everything it would look at would be extremely disturbing for a pony.
Are there any electrical mains located in the pony's stable?
Maybe it was electrocuted. Hence the hair on its mane which you described AlteredBeast.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well, he could have eaten some of Lady Cool's '___', who knows?. I have obviously considered the possibility of my pony making the grass change himself by rolling in agony at an earlier stage. When DZ and Lady Cool have probes thrown up their tailpipes, I'll be your own private cheersquad.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlteredBeast
For starters, there is certaily no 'mary Jane in my field, that pony was liike a child hence the reason.

I didn't mean to imply that there was Mary Jane in your field. You don't really find that alot in pastures. I was merely saying that the old-timers, as we call them, used the term "loco-weed" to describe an unknown peculiarity in an animal's behanvior and that it later was related to marajana. That didn't imply that your horse had grazed in it. I really think the whole locoweed idiology, as I said earlier, was just a "make me feel good and safe" way for less educated people to pass off something they were afraid of or could not comprehend.

There were also those who put a supernatural spin such happenings and likened an animals behavior to a demon or possession as well as madness resultant from them. As centuries have past, the culprits have changed form but their motives haven't whatever they may be. From witches to werewolves to vampires to present day UFOs and aliens in our world of technology. They're form may be different but the product of their treachery is still the same. Fear.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Weird....
I dont know what the hell it might be... maybe poison?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry please remove

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by AD5673]

dz

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

DZ, your name suggests as much as i need to know about your personality. I think your're misguided in your ways, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is open to various forms of interpretation. Maybe you need to find a narrow-minded site that can cater for you insolence.

as my name suggests? what are you talking about?

i'm sorry, but if i owned an expensive pet that was more than just a pet, i wouldn't be on here all giddy telling people the story and then saying that all of a sudden the pony died, and there was no way that the vet could get to it first EVEN THOUGH THAT IS THEIR JOB, and that i refuse to have it autopsied.

i'm sorry my friend, but until you provide proof of your pony, you are to me a liar. i am open minded, but i am also a scientist and i like evidence. i believe in ufo's. i believe in aliens. i believe in abductions. but i'm not naive, and i know people do lie.

if your pony was that dear to you, than you wouldn't be acting how you were. if your pony truly did die, than i am sorry. show me proof, and i shall stand corrected. until then....

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
in the kabaal fables of old sometimes ponies would lead their owners to things like riches or person stranded or hurt. maybe your pony has intuition of some sort??? please forgive my improper english.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well, he could have eaten some of Lady Cool's '___', who knows?. I have obviously considered the possibility of my pony making the grass change himself by rolling in agony at an earlier stage. When DZ and Lady Cool have probes thrown up their tailpipes, I'll be your own private cheersquad.

Well the last bit was slightly unecessary, bloody childish also. As for the '___' part, I didn't mention that, so either you're mistaking me for whoever mentioned that, or you're talking gobbledy gook.
And the pony rolling around in agony, well I think you would've noticed...AND if it were rolling around in agony, it wouldn't suddenly get up and start bucking the vet, would it? I presumed when it was mentioned that the pony made the circles, that it was just walking in circles...which would make a hella of alot more sense. Now you haven't actually given a valid reason for not having any evidence for this so far; which obviously is going to make the story sound alittle odd (especially when you throw naff excuses in), but also, it makes it alot harder for anyone to suggest something, because we have nothing to go on.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wish I had a possesed pony.

If i were you i would try and ride it.
The first person to ride an evil horse, that'll be cool!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join