It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can reincarnation exist if we see the ghosts of relatives?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here's a question.

What do you think would happen to all our souls if planet earth was to suffer some sort of disaster that wiped out humanity?

No bodies to reincarnate into - what would happen?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The logical fallacy the demons make is if you have ghosts you can't really have reincarnation. Before learning the truth about the world (Jesus Christ) I used to think ghosts were like a natural VCR. Now I realize they are nothing more than demons playing the same old tricks. Just wait until they play the biggest trick of all when Maitreya arrives in a "spaceship."

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by clint flint

Matthew 24:22 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

So there will still be people alive to see Jesus return in all his glory. The brightness of this event will make even the brightest stars dim. The whole creation will shake when He arrives, just because of the fact that He is returning.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ok.....Lets get this straight...we reincarnate to basically better our souls, correct? So, why is there so much greed, distruction and mayhem in the world? You would think after being reincarnated several times we get it right.
IMHO, we don't know what is after death....nobody has personally been there, came back and given us a detailed report....and NDE doesn't count, hence the term NEAR....so basically it is humans reaching for an understanding of life/death that gives us all the different aspects and opions of this topic.
And please leave the qouting from the bible where it belongs, in your church. I personally don't understand why people get so wrapped up in an edited story from 2000 years ago. But, to each there own. Take care and have a wonderful journey, for this maybe our only one.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If the Son has given me authority it's not your place to question it.

So I'm doing you a favor by telling you this.

I don't attend any corrupt Church.

You're fooling yourself.

Maitreya is coming and you will follow him instead of Jesus Christ.

There is a star in the sky already heralding his emergence.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

understand why people get so wrapped up in an edited story from 2000 years ago.

Because of that quote you just made. People think like this nowadays so these are the Last Days.

The end shall not come until there is a great falling away. It's already like that.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So, the Son has given you authority.....well there you go, I believe. Please, first you say Jesus is coming to judge us and now you say you get permission from the Son......get it right, the bible that you grasp so tightly say's God is the one who Judges and Jesus is the one to deliver. But than again the book is so confusingly written that it states god as the son and the son as god, and not to forget he's both.....whatever. Personally I don't have any use for a book that is written in total mystery. They had the opportunity to write it in plain ordinary words that all who read it would have a complete and full understanding. But they chose to write in misleading and decieveing ways for a reason, cofusion....confuse the masses and they will need to be led by a superior human, for they only know the true meaning...please....this is just to unacceptable, my God is way better than that, not to mention I don't fear him either.
Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think that we all have a 'prime image' that exists in the spiritual rhelm always. This prime self always sees with a divine eye and helps set processes for the soul to learn.

When someone is having a NDE...they are stilll tied to the physical world...their visions likely come to them in ways they are acceptance of (such as loved ones they are comfortable with or a 'savior' image that they believe in ). So in a way, we help our own self create a image that we can relate with. It seems the further into an experience...the more the loved ones and familiar ones seem to blend away. Then the beings are described more as 'light beings' or luminous ones.

While in the flesh...we can only perceive and accept certain things. I believe in many dimensions and sometimes think these bleed together. My mate see's another me alot and I think this is another me that is bleeding through in some way with me here. I totally believe somehow someway...we are really in more then one place at one time in a consciousness way, quantum science kinda thinking.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What do you mean, the great falling....more people today practice their faith than ever before in history.....it's just not yours the masses are grasping. Why is it so important for the human race to grasp hold of this beleif? Why are we doomed from a God who love's us? Why are we to fear our God? These are just a few questions of many I have, can you answer these?
Oh...one more thing....why was this concept of us and God started in the first place? Is it because we are a sublevel species and we are in total servitude to a superior being? These are very serious questions, and if you can help me understand these?????
Sorry PO for being off topic, but in a sense it is all connected.....Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
Ok.....Lets get this straight...we reincarnate to basically better our souls, correct?

We do? Who told you that? And why would you believe it? Because it is so commonly accepted? Well the Bible is commonly accepted to by lots of people, doesn't make it true.

Assuming we are here to evolve and reincarnate into "better" beings is judgement, pure and simple. Not at all unlike the Christians that judge people will either go to heaven or hell. It is all BS.

I think reincarnation could quite possibly exist for some, but the whole silly judgement thing is just the same old human mind making up rules to empower itself.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

I fear Him with all the sense of the word fear. However it is only fitting to fear the One who made the creation. He can just as easily destroy it.

If the Son and the Father give me authority, then that authority will later turn to plagues. I suggest you listen now.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

I agree with ya on your questions. The sad part is the Bible says for us not to use our own understands...which I find to be a misleading of the masses for what we are and what we are capable of.

Most folks will only answer those questions with quotes from the Bible...the book that has taught them they arent worthy and must accept blood for God. It is the biggest misconception about a Holy one...that Thee needs death for us to be saved. Its not about being saved...its about awakening to ones purest nature which then they can be taught and shown Gods nature.

When I finally allowed myself my birth right here and allowed myself to listen to my inner light....I learned Gods nature was not what the OT teaches. Although...Jesus did seem to teach about the Divine One.

IMPO

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You will surely then be one day with the one you fear....

There is better places to be...it is with the one that wants you to fear not.

Worshiping the bringer of death only leads one away from the bringer of life.

Be careful pride doesnt get you by the boot straps...for pride is not a divine nature.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This is exactly why it will be okay to strike the Earth will all types of plagues. Because you would rather worship the creation than the Creator and marvel at the creation.

I'm not a lunatic or crazy. In fact I'm serious. Jesus warns me of humbling myself rather than exalting because of the authority. I need to work on comforting rather than threatening. All will be made righteous who seek to bear the fruits of good.

Good day.

[edit on 6/20/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think there's a difference between a ghost or apparition and what actually happens when one's physical body dies.

The conscious/subonscious part of us survive, thereby explaining the phenomenon of NDE. Where does the consciousness or the mind of a person reside? To date nobody really knows for sure. It could be part and parcel of the universe, or life force, or Jung's collective consciousness, which ever way you want to call it. It could be within the body when one is alive, and leaves the body when one dies. Or it could fluctuate in and out of the body at certain times, like when dreaming or in so called astral traveling which some people experience, or during deep meditation.

However, when it comes to ghosts, I think it is a case of existence on a multi dimensional plane or time. The reason for this line of thinking is that most reports of sightings of apparitions involves cloaks or garments pertaining to the era from which the ghost derived from.

So an apparition of an ancient Roman soldier would be wearing helmet and other apparel from that time. Likewise, a person from the Victorian era will have distinctly clothes from that period, and so on.

If, however, you associate ghosts with departed spirits, then shouldn't they all be naked? After all, clothes are man made, so there should not be any life force in it or anything associated with the spirit world. A ghost from the 60s to the 90's will be wearing rayons, polyester or denims. I've yet to hear of any account of a sighting of a naked ghost. You are born naked and that's the way you depart this world.

Unless you just move into another dimension of existence and occasionally one catches a glimpse of it and that is when a sighting occurs. At least that explain why ghosts are always clothed.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Jesus is teaching you to humble yourself because that is the divine nature of God. I have no doubt that Jesus is teaching you to be humble.

I dont worship anything...creation or creator...Thee has already shown me how loved and worthy we are. Yes we are to do what is right with our soul....we are to try to live righteously....unblemished...but Jesus showed us how to do this...his death was not required for our sins...he was showing a act of love...an offering...an unblemished light arising, who lives for the true life.

Im really not trying to debate...but I see great keys and doors opening if one can get past other mans teachings about the nature of God being a primal nature like our own, wanting redemption and wishing to punish. One must ask themselves...if God is those primal ways in the OT...why would it be so important for us to make ourselves NOT those things. Why should we reach for patients, hope, love, forgiveness, not killing, controlling anger ect....if God wasnt these better things Thee self.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think people go into various realms. Some people go into other dimensions, others reincarnate into the third dimension locked into Time we dwell in here on Earth.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by clint flint

I believe that we would either go to another place where we can reincarnate again as intelligent beings, or we would wait in the afterlife till such a time as the earth can be reinhabited by intelligent beings and then come back again. That is a good question though and I do not know for certain what happens after we die, other than we continue on.

I dont think that we are limited to human beings, as the universe is so big and vast that we would probibly be able to reincarnate almost anywhere as anything, but I think there are limits and requirements to what we reincarnate into.

The earth is used as an advancement stage for the spirit. We evolve as spirit beings by reincanating and experiencing life in a physical form.

Just my thoughts, as I truely do not know for sure,but experience and the little voice in my head tells me this appears to be the case.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Agreed....never have I excepted the idea of God being a God to fear and obey....instead I believe in an understanding, loving and accepting God. And I always love the final word...good day.....has he had enough, Jesus must have told him to take a break, lol......or he had to run to the book for more qoutes. Never the less, I do not what to belittle his beliefs, to each there own.

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sonya, I guess you didn't read the whole post. if you did you wouldn't be asking these questions. Suggestion....reread my post. Thanks!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join