It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are those guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First a little background....

My drinking had gotten a little out of control and psychotherapy didn't seem to help much, so I went to see a hypnotist in the off chance that she could help me regain some control. She used the "Blue Diamond" model and I was able to attain a pretty deep trance in a few sessions and the suggestions to not drink and what triggered my over indulgence; really helped as I was able to control myself once again.

My last visit she instructed me in a method of selfhypnosis to help me maintain the progress I had already made. My first attempts at selfhypnosis were uneventful except for a deep relaxation, however with practice I managed a deep trance far, far greater than I had ever been able to achieve with meditation/chanting a mantra.

In this trance an entity came to me. Didn't give me any messages but astonished me simply with the power of its presence. In subsequent sessions, I encountered other different entities. Some as powerful and some that seemed almost childlike and somehow vaguely familiar.

Who are these guys?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have a couple suggestions.

Alcohol addiction effects the very core of you and how you deal with your day to day problems. You can stop the symptom temporarily through hypnosis but the core issues remain.
Alcohol addiction can be insidious as it not only effects the person doing the drinking but everyone else around them, especially loved ones.

My advice is to save your hypnosis money and visit a free Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. They have a proven program to fix your drinking and the core issues.

Hypnosis can be great for other issues like quitting smoking, stress or relaxing.

I don't think anyone can tell you what you experienced while under trance. It might be imagination or spirits.

If you want to continue the hypnosis I'd learn the basics of spiritual protection such as aura hardening etc.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
through a family member I have seen how rough AA can be if you are not a devout Christian. The 12 step program heavily emphasizes faith and belief in god to get you through the drinking issues.

Now, the beings. you said they are somehow familiar to you. Could they be friends/ family? I'm a big believer in reincarnation, so perhaps they are from past or future lives. Those in the spirit world will often rally to the side of someone in the physical world who needs additional support (whether or not they realize it).

Just my $.02

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The demons name is legion as there are many. if you've ever noticed, what is alcohol called? "SPIRITS". I have drank and used drugs since I was 12 yrs old (born 1971) and it has ruined my life.

I was the cause of an accident which killed my best friend. after which I only got worse trying to mask the pain which resulted in me going to jail many times and ruining my family life. After my wife finally had enough, she left me and took my boy from me.

In 1999 I was arrested and actually was happy to be restrained from the demon/s controlling my actions. I thanked my Lord and father in heaven for the blessing. Sitting in central booking amongst all the demons is where I heard HIS will and where I decided to give it all up for my life and in hopes of putting my family back together.

I've been clean for 10 years by choice and not a court mandate. For me I prayed studied and worked out. Your mind is stronger than you know. Change your habits and lifestyle and keep focus. let your guard down and you let THEM in.

From my personal experience, the better you do and the further from them you get, the more they try to attack you.I personally had access to more free drugs inside than out and in jail you don't get free drugs, you pay 5 times the price. You need to know who you are fighting, what form they take and that their tactics are deceit and lies. Remember to not only listen to ones words but watch their actions and intent.

Be strong and refuse to give up. I promised myself one thing in jail. I would NEVER give up and always finish what I started.I am clean 10 yrs and for me, I personally defeated all my demons in the first 2, got my family back and still struggle with daily life but in a straight frame of mind, which makes life so much more tolerable. I find that the stronger I am the more they assault me in every other area of my life by going after others in my family to cause problems in their lifes. Key is knowledge and educating those around you through your personal tragedy.Learn from your mistakes and know your enemy.

You have the strength of the spirit to guide you, just listen to it and make sure you're not listening to the demons whispering in your ear. Use your common sense and if you truly want to stop, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. God bless and good luck on your journey. if you need to talk, feel free to u2u me anytime.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As mentioned above, altered states of consciousness and drinking obviously go together. We now know that the feeling of being drunk is most likely a state of mind. IE alcohol puts our brains on a differant wavelength and can be emulated without actually consuming alcohol. And so I again realised the two were linked (alcohol was also probably first used by shamanic cultures for rituals). Alcohol (spirits) can cause us to see the spirit world.

As for the beings that remind us of childhood that you encountered, when I was in the astral plane I had the immense sense of childhood. Further on I seemed to remember fully the moment my consciousness entered my earthly body. I remembered what I had felt at that time and could not get it out of my head that, at that point in time, I was looking at the world from the point of view of a fully conscious adult, I remembered that I wanted to ask my mum "what is going on, where am I?" or something along those lines, only I couldant talk. Then my memory becomes hazy again and I carry on as though a normal child. I know this sounds kind of strange.

In short I think you met your higher self, and that its not we are remembering childhood as such, but just that at early childhood we have the memories of being connected to everything else and looking through the eyes of the higer self. I think this explains a lot about our minds and perception at childhood and why we cant remember anything until a certain age.

What really gets me is that when I was much younger I insisted beyond a shadow of a doubt that the word spirits meant ghosts and the alcohol that adults drank. I didnt see a differance until people told me over and over again that they were not related they were just represented by the same word. And now, again the connection is clear. Its interesting to remember the things we say when we are young, they seem at first absurd, but they have their own very apparent logic.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

If you your self have never been to an AA meeting maybe you don't understand this but they do not preach any religion.

I've sent many of non religious people to AA for help and they have always shown wonderful results.

GOD = Good Orderly Direction.

It's that simple, as long as you put something before your selfish needs that's all they ask you to do if it's Jesus Christ or your kitchen chair it truly doesn't matter.

As for OP over years of addiction you can stunt your emotional maturity possibly maybe you're meeting "parts" of yourself that have some sort of significance to major effecting events in your life.

I am a drug and alcohol counselor I feel as long as something works for you and it is healthy and you keep balance and do not transferee your obsession to this new found thing I say do it all you like.

Good luck with everything.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You controlled the alcohol comsumption. Then, you looked for a professional Hypnoterapist. At last, you got waht you wanted. You entered into a trance!
The problem with that? Hypnotherapy seems to help people remember past things, and working upon that, one is able to mend things in life.

However, hypnotherapy, teaching us to let our minds empty and free, leaves our minds open to receive contact from wicked spirits.

The angels who rebelled against God, have been possessing people for thousands of years. They scare people in their homes, in their rooms, anywhere. They want to divert people´s minds from the great purpose that God has for the earth.
Genesis 6:1,2, 1 Peter 3:19, 20, 2 Peter 2;4., Jude 6.

They will soon be destroyed. But while they are in the vicinity of the earth, try not to give room to them. Revelation 20:2,3,10.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your responses and your concern about my drinking.
Note: I no longer drink to excess or binge. Is it due to hypnotherapy, counseling and AA? I'm sure the combination of all three disciplines helps me stay sober and drug free.

But this thread was actually meant to address the entity's I experienced during a hypnotic trance. I practice self hypnosis almost daily and most of the time I do not experience the entity's.

I would just like to know if they are from some outside realm or created by my unconscience mind.

I have heard on these boards of other people that practice different types of meditation experiencing other entities. I would just like to compare notes, so to speak.
Thanks.........

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Think about it. When do the entities come to you? When you enter a deep trance. You kind of tune up with them, through self hypnosis and the trance.

Now, did you ever think, who opened the door for them? Of course, you remember that they didn´t knock on your door. But in a figurative way, you "opened" the door for them, when you recited the mantra and when you enterd the trance, right?

These immaterial entities belong to the spiritual dimension. Contrary, to waht many people think, they are not dead people, coming back to haunt humans from their graves.

These spirit creatures were once part of the big family of angels in heaven under God and His Son, Jesus Christ. The first of these entities to rebel was the angel that later came to be called Satan. Revelation 12:9.

As you could read from the scriptures above, some other angels rebelled and came to be under the control of Satan. When did that happen?

Angels, of course hold positions in heaven which is a dimension different from ours. The Bible shows us that some of these angels, lusted for the women on earth. Then, they materialized a human body, over their spirit body. Following that, they had sex relations with the women on earth and bred an offspring of giant bullies, called Nephilim. Genesis 6:1-4.

Because of this unnatural interference of the spirit realm on our earth, and the presence of those giant bullies, the earth became full of violence. For that reason, God brought the Flood which destroyed wicked mankind and those giant bullies. Genesis 6:5-7. But what happened to the rebel angels? They dematerialized and returned to the spirit realm. However, because they abandoned their position in heaven to cohabit with humans on the earth, they became outcasts. They could no longer belong t0 the family of God´s faithful angels. So they were finally expelled from heaven and are now restricted to the vicinity of the earth. 1 Peter 3:19,20, 2 pedro 2:4, Jude 6, Luke 8:27-29, Revelation 16:13,14.

The entities that come to visit you are the same entities that make people think they are aliens from outer space! So they are deceiving spirits and since they know they have a short period of time before being destroyed by God, through New Age and other teachings, they try to divert people from giving due worship to the Creator. Revelation 12:7-9, 2 Corinthians 11:14,15, Revelation 16:14.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceship100

Thanks for your take on who these entities are but for some reason I don't think they are fallen angels with an agenda.

Even though I have continued my self hypnosis sessions, I haven't had any contact with the entities.

I'm still hoping that someone that has experience in hypnosis or other types of trance formation will tell me of their "contacts"

new topics

top topics

join