It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences With Strange Happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi there....

Ok, not too sure where to post this so i figured in here would be as good as any...

Since 2000 i have had experiences with the "Paranormal" shall we say.... and i'll start by telling you about the first one which occured in an apartment i used to live in not far from here... first of all it started with the banging of the bedroom door as if while asleep something had been in the room but as i woke up it left the room at that precise moment and shut the door and then over the course of a couple of years this thing would attack me in my sleep by sitting on me, holding my arms so i couldn't move but also hit me in my abdomen area, i also couldn't shout out as there was some strange force stopping me from doing so.... now i know people will say that this is "sleep paralysis" and i have read about it but i honestly believe it was something else... either a demon, a ghost or Succubus (which i've read about too). I no longer have this thing after me whatever it was which i'm glad about as it was some pretty scary stuff!

My second experience with strange phenomena has happened over the last few years too.... again while asleep but this is a nice feeling totally oposite to what i just told you about.... i have had a feeling of being lifted out of bed and about to be taken someplace only for me to wake up suddenly and be back in my bed (sort of like an outter body experience i suppose) but i believe i was going to be taken someplace but was/have been too scared so i've woken up.... this happened quite a lot.... also a white light has appeared above my head a couple of times when there was no light on or cars driving by to project light into the room... this time i think it was either Aliens wanting to take me some place or maybe it was just my time to go to another World... either way i didn't get to find out.

Lastly and most recently while walking through the park i suddenly stopped, believing there was something following me so i looked up and saw what resembled an Orb moving amongst the trees... it didn't do anything and i only looked for a while before continuing on my way... again i figure this is some spirit or alien orb of some kind.... or an Angel!

Anyway if you have any thoughts on it let me know.....

[edit on 19-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me. I read nothing in your account that would even hint of Succubus.

My honest opinion is it's your subconsious trying to work through a difficult time in your life. My main conclusion is because it always happens while you are sleeping.

The white light may have been either (still) dreaming or possibly an angel or guide there to help you through it.

If you've had other unexplained problems in your wide-awake time it may be different.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hi there,ive had sp ever since i was 7,i would usualy see aliens(greys) or a blue light,i would be extremely scared,but as i got older it got more frequent to the point where i would have it 6-7 times nite(im 19 now)which left me all most mental unstable,then i had a spontanous spiritual awaking,which changed my life,and now i have obe to other worlds,i would wake up to a tunnel with a light at the end of it on my ceiling,ive meet beings that kinda look like us,and i also gain the ablities to see auras.I also gained others like telekinesis and healing,which the healing was taught to me by these being in the other world,i havent actually tried to heal anybody because this isnt somthing i share with ppl but

...i kno this kinda seems far fetch but i mean....i feel like the whole sleep paralyzes thing was maybe the begining of a transfermation...but i just wanted to give my input since ive been there

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me. I read nothing in your account that would even hint of Succubus.

My honest opinion is it's your subconsious trying to work through a difficult time in your life. My main conclusion is because it always happens while you are sleeping.

The white light may have been either (still) dreaming or possibly an angel or guide there to help you through it.

If you've had other unexplained problems in your wide-awake time it may be different.

Hi! You could be right on the Succubus one as i was going through very difficult times but the others have been more recent and i'm not going through difficult times now.... but thanks for your input.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
hi there,ive had sp ever since i was 7,i would usualy see aliens(greys) or a blue light,i would be extremely scared,but as i got older it got more frequent to the point where i would have it 6-7 times nite(im 19 now)which left me all most mental unstable,then i had a spontanous spiritual awaking,which changed my life,and now i have obe to other worlds,i would wake up to a tunnel with a light at the end of it on my ceiling,ive meet beings that kinda look like us,and i also gain the ablities to see auras.I also gained others like telekinesis and healing,which the healing was taught to me by these being in the other world,i havent actually tried to heal anybody because this isnt somthing i share with ppl but

...i kno this kinda seems far fetch but i mean....i feel like the whole sleep paralyzes thing was maybe the begining of a transfermation...but i just wanted to give my input since ive been there

So you went through this at a young age? Must of been pretty scary back then.... I also have gained some mind powers & healing powers over the years.... I have only healed myself though as i'm not sure i could heal others....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
yea it was beyond scary no kid should have to go through that and since i was young when i told my parents about it they laugh me off,and joked,i understand now why,since u kno every 7 year old get scared of the dark type stuff ,i even told me teacher that morning after it happend,and he laughed at me,so i just dont say anything anymore,the funny thing is i never knew what a grey was or looked like back then,only aliens i knew about the predator with arnold but yea i wish i could be open to ppl because i would love to heal and help ppl that need it but actually 2days ago i went to the beach and sombody hit a seagul with a football and the seagul was just laying there on the sand,i went over to it and i saw it was glowing white a bright white,i wanted to try and heal it but i didnt want ppl to think im crazy u kno,like what is he doing?so i didnt

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Your assessment of the second and third experiences sound about right. I have a question about the first one. Was there a teenager in the house when you had this experience (or were you a teenager yourself)? It sounds like poltergeist activity, which has been linked to the presence of teenagers.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Remember the movie `Close encounters of the Third Kind`? What was Hollywood showing the world? That the same beings who were on the spaceships are the same beings that haunt your house!
In the movie you saw things moving by themselves, screws being unscrewed, etc. But from your experience, yiu understand that, different and more intelligently than Hollywwod producers, `` aliens`are not what Hollywood is showing us.
The entities that used to scare you are not material beings, as Hollywwod often shows us, like the fleshly Ets they show in their movies.
They are energy entities, in a kind of wavelength that cannot be observed by our human sight. Since they are immaterial, you may ask; How come I could see it?
You didn´t really see it. The energy entity is just superimposing an image of a being, so that you could think he looks like that. By the same token, when you felt them sitting over you, or holding your arms, they were not using material hands or other material part of their bodies, because they are not material.
The book of Genesis 6:4, in the beginning of the Bible, states that `when the sons of God saw how pretty and attractive women had become on earth, they came down from their heavenly positions, intermarried with these human wives, and had hybrid children called Nwephilim`. Of course, for them to have sexual relations with women, these angels had to materialize physycal bodies.
Because these angels had hybrid children, the earth became full of violence, and God destroyed all the human race, the nephilim, with the exception of Noah and his family.
When the Flood came, these angels were not destroyed; sinnce they were spirits, enclosed bya human body, they dematerialized and went back to the spirit realm. Howevwer, since they abandoned their positions in heaven and came to have unnatural relations with humans. they could not belong to God´s families of faithful angels. They became demons under the control of Satan. Ge 6:1,2, 1 Peter 3:19,20, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6.
Since they were expelled from heaven, they now scare people or try to make peolpe think that they are aliens who are going to transform the earth into something better.
Indeed, their objective is to divert people´s attention from God´s purpose for the earth. They are wicked spirits, and since they know they are going to be destroyed they have no love for the human race. That is why they keep scaring people in their homes, in their rooms, on desert roads.
Revelation 16:13, 14, Luke 8:31, Revelation 20:2, 3, 10.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take for one of the Bible thumpers to show up on this thread! And the wait is over....

I mean really, ghosts are aliens controlled by Satan?!?!?!? You have got to be kiddin' me!!!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Spaceship100.... Although i like your story i'm not so sure i can believe that ghosts are here because they were evil in their life.... what about the good ghosts? Why are they here?

And to believe that they are Aliens sent from Heaven is kind of believeable considering i have had thoughts like thia myself but very hard to believe it without being taken in one of the crafts and seeing for myself but then again you have people who say they have been abducted and had all kinds of experiments done on them... how would you explain this considering if what you say is true? They would already know what we are and who we are right?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
I was wondering how long it would take for one of the Bible thumpers to show up on this thread! And the wait is over....

I mean really, ghosts are aliens controlled by Satan?!?!?!? You have got to be kiddin' me!!!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by JaxonRoberts]

although i see the funny side to what Space100 said it's not too hard to fathom some belief in it either if you think about it.... i have replied to space100 above.... take a look at my reply.

And no i wasn't a teenager! I was in my 20's and there were no teenagers in the place although i did hear a story that someone fell down the stairs but wasn't told whether they died or not...

[edit on 20-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If these were recent, than you are starting to awake the the reality that is outside of the "reality" we call life. This happened to me about this time last year. My OBE situation was basically exactly what you went through. I'd get out, but then I could never go anywhere cause I suck at it. Don't fight it. Congrats!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes. Although you used the term good "ghosts", I prefer the term good "spirits", or better good "spirit creatures". The good spirits or the spirits who serve God, take good care of the human family. In fact, they are eager that the human family come to have a precise knowledge of God`s purpose for the earth. However, all the good they do to us is done invisibly because they belong to a dimension that cannot be seen by our human eyes. They are from the spirit realm, a dimension of spirit creatures. On the other hand, if you consider hypnosis, the one commanding you, makes you do things, like they are literally happening before your eyes! Have you ever seen a person filmed undergoing hypnosis? You can suggest anything and the person lives that thing as it is actuually happening, when, in truth, is all in the person's mind! The danger with hypnosis is that, since the person's mind is in an open state for any suggestions, the evil spirits can find there an opportunity to take over a person's mind. That's why many who study this phenomenom, affirm that abductions are akin to demonic possession! Like Mrs. Catoe put it in one of her official books, much of the literature related to UFOs portray telepathy, mysticism and the metaphysycal. automatic writing, invisible entities, polstergeist manifestations and possessions. Look it up in google for " UFO's The Hidden Truth : # 4 Biblical Insights About E.T.s ".
Additionally, take a look at what happened to Mrs. Kelly Cahill from Australia. She was a Pentecostal. Pentecostals like to deal with supernatural phenomena. For example, they desire to speak in tongues, heal people miraculously, etc. Since God doesn't do this things anymore nowadays, many of the Pentecostals, like Mrs. Cahill, fall victims to the demons. She wanted so much that God appeared before her, and that's no t possible, because God is the most powerful spirit person. If He appeared before anybody, that person would certainly die! So since God does not appear before people today, waht happened to Mrs. Cahill? She ended up attracting demons. They put her and her husband in trance, made her have terrible dreams, and made her lose her confidence in God! Look it up in you tube: UFO, Encounters in Australia (part 3/3).
My good friend: spirits are not made of flesh and blood. They don't have ears, mouth, eyes like we humans do. They are energy beings, and as such, they belong to a domain much superior than ours. Please, don't mistake spirits with dead people. Dead people are dead, they are unconscious, out of existence.
These spirits are now through New Age and other teachings, seducing people to think that they are the ones who created the human race; not only that, by their frog-like propaganda, they are making world rulers to be in opposition to God. (Revelation 12: 7-9, 16: 13,14, 19: 17-21).

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Space100... funny you should mention telepathy because i recieve messages believe it or not..... sometimes i know where they are coming from and other times while i'm just sitting at my place these messages come to me.... it's not through spirits though, i believe they are from other worldly sources sending me important information!

And i recieved one not so long ago regarding switching off all the electricity in the world but didn't recieve a date or time.... I should have wrote it all down really.....

[edit on 3-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you don´t know where the message is coming from, be careful!

As I told you beforehand, the deceiving spirits are always looking for some new prey!

I gave you the example of hypnosis so thaz you could relate to many people who think they were taken into a spaceship. There is no spaceship! Spirit creatures don´t need a spacecraft to travel. So when you see a luminous thing in the sky, don´t think of it as a spacecraaft, think of it as a spirit being!

A spirit being is a body of energy. They don´t have human features like mouth, ears, etc. Unfortunately, Hollywwod made people think that we were being visited by spacecrafts; when in fact we are being visited by spirit beings!

Just as a person under hypnosos is undergoing an internal experience, in his or her mind, that is what these spirits do; to make people believe they were taken into a spacecraft. The suffering people undergo, like when they aare possessed by a spirit being, is the same thing that happens when they make people think they were abducted!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceship100

Space100.... if you are about, sorry it's taken me such a long time to reply.... i've only just seen your response! I thought that this thread died with the rest of them...

Hmmmm... so you believe that it is Spirits who are talking to me? You could be right... i have heard of this before of course with demonic spirits possessing people... I dunno... it's not Evil stuff that is transmitted to me.. there is some good stuff to... and that Succubus doesn't bother me anymore... i escaped her hell and i'm bloody glad about that...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

These type of things do make you question what we call reality? and by the sounds of it you're open minded enough to see beyond the physical/material constraints. It sounds although you have been having spontaneous o.b.e; i'd highly recommend you do further research on this topic as I am sure it would interest you.
Astral Dynamics by robert bruce would be a highly recommended book, it's easy to read and understand.. but to successfully achieve this would be totally up to the individual.

You may or may not know that certain people have different energies and also able to access different frequencies/energies... some people are more intuitive than others, being able to sense/pick up surrounding energies (you may be a natural w/o realising). What you have been experiencing sounds like an altered state of awareness/consciousness... this can normally be spontaneous or self induced via many different techniques..

For those who don't believe in different realms/realities/dimension then man have they got a lot more to experience and acknowledge. I once had a similar dream not too long ago, while sleeping and semi-awake I was strangled by what felt and seemed like a reptile tail, this was a very uncomfortable feeling & somewhat frightening. It's hard to make any sense of this while facing the situation but once it's over it triggers off this curiosity within you to do further research as to what had just happened...

Many people globally are experience 'strange' happenings, people are beginning to question this reality, their lives and what's considered real and important to their own evolution. It sounds although you are receiving some sort of calling/connection and perhaps you're not fully ready to open up to it (whatever it may be).

Of course there are such things as bad/negative entities and quite oppositely positive and good entities/beings... just like people, there's always a balance of good and bad. Just know that they can not harm you (only if you allow them to) through fear/anxiety ... To help protect yourself, just make some affirmations before going to bed, visualize a protection aura/force/energy that surrounds you and that nothing would be able to harm you...
and if you are faced with any negative forces in action, just say in your heart "love & light" and believe purely on the power of 'light'... this will void off anything that means harm towards you..

You said you woke up and fell back to to bed (definitely signs of an out of body experience) normally this would occur when we are overwhelmed by the situation you are in.. there are methods to over-come this, it will help you greatly if you do further research as to how... then you would be able to consciously have an incredible experience... just remember you are not your physical body learn to let go, and see past the constraints of the physics that rule our material world...

Journey well friend, and I hope my feedback has somewhat help you gain some clarity in reference to your experiences. Wishing you a successful and wonderful journey ahead. 11:11

join