It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad still stalking malls near U.S. military bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

One of the malls where the Israeli”toy sellers” based their operations was the Pentagon City Mall, just across Interstate 395 from the Pentagon. In July 2004, the mall served as the rendezvous point for alleged Israeli Pentagon spy Larry Franklin and Keith Weissman, an AIPAC official. Franklin warned Weissman that Iranian agents were going to start attacking American soldiers and Israeli agents in Iraq. Weissman then went to brief the account of the meeting to Steve Rosen, another senior AIPAC official. They both informed the Israeli embassy in Washington and Glenn Kessler, a reporter for The Washington Post. Those phone calls were being wiretapped by the FBI as part of its investigation of a major Israeli spy ring in the United States, an investigation that had been going on since before the 9/11 attacks. The FBI was also monitoring meetings between Franklin, Weissman, and Rosen, including one held in February 2003 at the Arlington, Virginia, Ritz-Carlton hotel, which adjoins the Pentagon City Mall.

Jun 19, 2009, 00:18

onlinejournal.com...

So this is something interesting I came across. I remember hearing about an Israeli spy ring in the U.S. right after 9-11. I believe a couple of them were rounded up but then you didn't hear a thing about it. This piqued my interest because I had almost forgotten about it. What do you think about this?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Defense Department analyst Ron Hatchett said the Israeli activity was “obvious surveillance” and “not a bunch of kids selling artwork.” A Federal Protective Service memo, obtained by KHOU after Israelis were seen casing the Leland Federal office building in Houston, stated, “Federal sites have experienced an inundation of art solicitations at office buildi ngs by students claiming to be selling Israeli art.”

www.hollings.org...

Has anyone ever come across someone soliciting something then asking odd questions? I have. On my way out of the DMV one day two younger guys were soliciting donations for a fund of some sort. When I asked what their cause was all about they asked where I worked. I replied and asked," why?". In an obviously rehearsed speech they began telling me of a railroad being built through kosovo or some place and they needed support for this cause. I smiled and continued on.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this intelligence gathering they are doing is in conjunction with us now. I mean after 9-11. We obviously know they are doing it and we don't seem to do anything about it. Do we have similar tactics going on in Israel?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wow. I came across one that might be of interest.

Kadish was employed as a mechanical engineer by the United States Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center at the Picatinny Arsenal in Dover, New Jersey from October 1963 to January 1990. Kadish conspired to disclose national defense-related documents to Israel and worked as agent of the Israeli government from 1979 to 1985. Kadish took classified documents to his handler's home in Riverdale, Bronx several times (including information about nuclear weapons, a modified F-15 fighter, and the Patriot missiles) and let an unnamed Israeli government worker take photographs of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

That is who Kadish is. He ties in with some interesting figures. Right below is a pdf of the complaint against him.

abcnews.go.com...://abcnews.go.com/images/TheLaw/Kadish_Complaint.pdf

Rep. Jane Harman , the California Democrat with a longtime involvement in intelligence issues, was overheard on an NSA wiretap telling a suspected Israeli agent that she would lobby the Justice Department to reduce espionage-related charges against two officials of the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee, the most powerful pro-Israel organization in Washington.

www.thenation.com...

"In Israel, if you successfully spy on the U.S. you're rewarded with plum assignments and cabinet jobs. I'm fairly certain that this is also Lieberman's way of tweaking Obama, saying, 'you think you're going to isolate me? I'll show you. I'll make my right hand man someone who has made a fool out of your government.'"

www.etherzone.com...

I thought that this may have been covered here. A search found no results on Jane Harman, AIPAC, & Rosen-Weissman spy case. I had to put it here before I forgot.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I am now tempted to visit a mall close to a military base so I can watch the Mossaud spies. What a boring assignment that must be for the Mossaud. Many of the military bases are in middle of nowhere towns.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

That is a great idea. I am going to do it. I know of a couple of malls around where I live that have the little out of the way kiosks. I never really paid attention to them but now I'm intrigued.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Israel to Kill in U.S., Allied Nations

Published on Thursday, January 16, 2003

srael is embarking upon a more aggressive approach to the war on terror that will include staging targeted killings in the United States and other friendly countries, former Israeli intelligence officials told United Press International. Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has forbidden the practice until now, these sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity. The Israeli statements were confirmed by more than a half dozen former and currently serving U.S. foreign policy and intelligence officials in interviews with United Press International.

Alright. I don't know what to make of this. It seems that this sort of thing has been going on for a while. Just wondering if TPTB are at war or in cahoots.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Israeli Intelligence has infiltrated all areas of U.S. Government from the F.B.I. to the C.I.A. to U.S. Customs, the D.E.A., the Secret Service and so on and so forth.

It is relatively easy for Israel to this since dual citizenship is not a problem for Israeli nationals who are also citizens of the United States.

The Powers that Be have no problem with this as ultimately their plans call for depopulating the world and establishing a one world government based on the story line of the Christian Bible with people fighting over Israel.

Anything in that regard that works towards making Americans alternately dislike and distrust Zionists and Muslims works towards that end for the Powers that Be and in that regard Israeli Intelligence can't do harm to that plan but only further it along.

Sadly the average Zionist whether Jewish, Christian or non-denominational, agnostic or athiest does not posses the ability to see how they are being set up otherwise I suspect people would have the wisdom to turn Israel into one giacantic 'No Parking' zone and abandon it to the goats, indeginious Arabs and the tumble weeds.

It's a funny world!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

There can only be one ,unless they are unable to keep us down. They cooperate in making sure we do not amount to anything, but they will stab each other in the back at a moments notice. They all want the same thing and they can't have it.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

2002 police near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in southern Washington State stop a suspicious truck and detain two Israelis, one of whom is illegally in the United States. The two men were driving at high speed in a Ryder rental truck, which they claimed had been used to "deliver furniture." The next day, police discovered traces of TNT and RDX military-grade plastic explosives inside the passenger cabin and on the steering wheel of the vehicle. The FBI then announces that the tests that showed explosives were “false positived” by cigarette smoke, a claim test experts say is ridiculous. Based on an alibi provided by a woman, the case is closed and the Israelis are handed over to INS to be sent back to Israel. One week later, the woman who provided the alibi vanishes.

For two years, the FBI has suspected AIPAC of spying for a foreign country, and for those two years (and for decades before) that group suspected of spying for Israel has been reshaping the US Congress for the benefit of a foreign government.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The report Jack linked off his opening post is very well documented. Makes for interesting reading for sure.

The majority of Israelis do military service of one kind or another. Not attempting to debunk here, but to point it out. That means that if you put a bunch of Israelis together, you are going to have a list of military backgrounds.

However, I concur that the whole thing as documented has a spooky feel to it, and Mossad are probably the best in that field (now that the Stasi have gone in East Germany). One thing is for sure - we'll probably never know the real truth of it all.

One of the things that always struck me about the aftermath of 9/11 is the lack of a sustained campaign in the continental US. Its unprecedented. Yes, there have been acts around the world, and yes they have all been linked to Al Quaeda, but if a small group like the IRA can carry out a campaign over a number of years in the UK, then why can't the "global terrorist network" with the supposed links, funding and weaponry of Al-Quaeda carry out one in the US?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

join