It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien induced homeless millionaire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
whatever illmannered post is.... i wasnt being rude...

anyways..

try walking around with a video camera. if it is as bad a problem as you say it is with these people and alien baby strollers with guards, then they should show up on the camera. if you play the tape later, and noone is there, dont panic. its just reality setting in.

just a quick question, and im not being mean...

you dont fart a lot do you? i mean, if everytime you walk by someone and they say THATS HIM... that would be the first thing id think of.

or maybe whatever is in your head, is escaping, and people see you acting in these peculiar ways to "avoid" what really isnt there to begin with. i would definitely point you out to someone if i saw you again.

possibly living in a city is giving you overload. try getting out to the country sometimes and watching the stars.

also, people follow people a lot while driving. thats the problem with 2 lanes. you cant really take a different path as everyone has to go that way. besides, have you ever been lost, and needed to drive slow to find where you are? cars behind you? so you pick the first place to pull over and its just a random driveway. turns out to be the person who is following you's driveway. that happened to me a few times. just recently i was the follower and it was my place they turned around in. not much of a conspiracy as i have the biggest entrance/turnaround on the road, in the middle of nowhere.

i dont get all freaked out if people are watching me. who cares?

you arent some government agent, and you arent a rockstar(?). chances are you just made a name for yourself as being "that" guy.

chill out and come hang in the country with me if you need to get away. my door is always open.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aww- you're just plain nuts.
I kid.

I have similar problems- kinda like saying I have ice cream, too, but it's a different flavor.

People stare at me like I have a second head coming out of my shoulders. Not everyone... just certain people. They seem to come from all walks of life- from the gangsta thug to the knitting bag toting granny. The WORST experience was when I went to a seafood place for dinner. I had a bad day at work, and I was dirty, tired, and just plain disgusting feeling. I wander into the takeout end of the place, walk to the counter, put my finger on the item I wanted (Death by shrimp. Mmmm), and watched in shocked amazement as the girl behind the counter- who I had NEVER seen before,
, and DIVE thru the double doors to the kitchen! I am left STILL standing there, finger on menu item, mouth hanging open, and staring at her coworker, who is trying to sputter out an excuse (meanwhile, there's these 2 beady eye peering thru the kitchen door portholes). I got my order, left, and never went back.

The usual look I get is the one reserved for people dressed in a black leather duster, and carrying a shotgun. I have people who seem to take great glee in trying to run me off the road. And me- ME... he could almost fight his way out of a wet paper bag, if I have scissors and map- scared the living crap out of 2 bikers who decided I was worth messing with. I tried to find my self defense item (a large wrench handle), and I gave them a look, and all of a sudden, the mouthing off stopped, and they both stared at me like I just pulled a cannon out of my pocket and had it aimed at them. It's almost like anyone who hocks me off is suddenly expecting severe pain and death when I could just as easily bleed all over them instead.

I could go on for hours- this is just a sample. I do know how it feels... people giving you looks, or trying to act like 'they aren't there', and the feeling someone's playing your life like a Nintendo game. With cheatcodes.

Edited because Spell check hates me.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

i don't want to call you anything, and don't want you to think that i am just saying something to be saying something. I have worked in mental health for a 6 year period of my life. What you describe sounds like you are having auditory hallucinations, and possibly some delusional behavior. You really should seek counsel of your local MHMR authorities.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
can you guys post a picture of yourself?

might shed some light on this curious situation, as I never get anything like that. Sometimes I get girls staring at me, which i used to think was weird till i figured out what that "thing down there" is used for....

sometimes its envy, but in you guys' case seems like fear....

certainly a photo of yourself is needed to further deduce the problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
figures....

man im good. fakers liars and whackos... everything is "EVERYONES OUT TO GET ME" till you look in the mirror and realize why....

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Another time, I caught a bus to Canada (Niagara Falls) to see if these folks could possibly cross the border. Yeah, they can cross the Canadian border, but... my bus ticket had my full name on it, correct spelling and all. The only thing is that, I paid with cash and never told him my name!

Now don't hate me for saying this as I wasn't going to say anything until I read this and thought something just doesn't add up.

So I need you to clarify something for me.

You say earlier that these "anomolies" started to appear out of thin air, like they were time travellers or interdimensional beings right ?

My question is, what in the world made you think that despite the fact they can appear out of thin air, travel through time & dimensions but an invisible line that only appears on maps (Canadian border) would somehow stop them ?

It just doesn't make sense.

My suggestion is first of all go and see a psychiastrist, you may very well be seeing these anomolies but it could all be in your head, the same with not being able to get an apartment the potential landlord/lady may have been put off by your appearance and how you acted around him/her not because of these so called anomolies.

If the psych says there's nothing wrong with you then you should really worry as if it what you are saying is actual reality then that's some freaky stuff you got going on in your life, why do you think they are picking on you to mess with ? Have you upset anyone ?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I feel for you OP.

I know exactly what you mean, I just don't let them bother me. I can't stop them, so i fight back by being happy at them. Their anomlies are as a "sneaky" peekaboo your special!

Also watch the Truman show movie, it's going to feel really familiar.

I have a normal functioning life, i fought homelessness and said aww isn't that cute, you like to see if I can still suffer? Nope, I stopped letting the invisible world and their agents mess with me anymore. I gave up feeling frustrated, and just said let it come and I will outsmart it with love and happiness and fate will come my way, and it does like clockwork...

I suspect the earth as we know it is an incubator, and these things and beings are there for a purpose.

That purpose I'll leave up to you to decide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join