It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The alien induced homeless millionaire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not a millionaire. And, no, I'm not homeless. Or at least not yet.

One day, I came up with the brilliant idea of getting a cheaper apartment. I even knew which one I wanted. My current lease was ending so I figured it would be a great idea.

So I go to view the apartment and fill out the application. The lady at the front desk says that all I need to do is fill it out and come back with $100 cashier's check if I want to hold it. When I came back with the application, she couldn't wait to grab the check. She went over the application with a fine tooth comb and only found some minor issues on the spot. Keep in mind that this is only a 6 month lease at only a little over $400 a month.

A week goes by, with no response, so I called to check on the status of the application. Lo and behold, the chick is totally tripping saying that she was unable to reach previous residences (they wanted to go five years back). So I look up the current information for those apartment buildings and call back with the info. At this point, I can tell by the sound of her voice that "something else" is at work here, as I make over $35,500 per year, have a good credit score, and she admitted that everyone is saying that I pay the rent on time.

Yeah, I admit, that there's some kind of "anomalies" or something that follows me around and stuff, but I try not to think about it since it's outside of my control. I tried everything I cound in the past, from the cops to the lawyers, and nothing worked. So these days I just hope whatever it is goes away some day.

I've had these "anomalies" mess with my job situation before, and I ran pretty quick. These days I just ignore it and keep working. The problem is that it looks like whatever it is, wants to mess with the roof over my head now!

I realized there was a problem pretty quick, so I thought, well, just get a room. Like 10 room applications later, I realize that something is definitely not working out here.

NOW WERE TALKING ABOUT ALIEN INDUCED HOMELESSNESS!

Before I continue, I would like to discourage the disinfo crew from replying to my topic. Thank you.

At this point it, I'm thinking about back when I told my current apartment building that I wasn't going to renew my lease. Instead of asking if I intended to do a month to month thing, she gave me a piece of paper to sign that said I was leaving in 30 days. About 30 days later, it's kind of hard not to think of how convienient that was.

I don't think that I'll end up without a roof over my head, but I must admit it has benefits. The main one being that I'd have tons more money in my pocket. The problem, though, is that those "anomalies" that I mentioned earlier don't just "follow" me around, but they're also in my head. That hasn't been a problem for the first 2 years of it, as even though I was tortured during the day, I was able to get to sleep at night. Sometime after about the two year mark, it started keeping me awake with different things. Sometimes it would be a violent, nose shattering, snore sound coming out, just as I was trying to get to sleep. Other times it was a vicious, throat shaking, "burp" type sound coming from the throat. I'd grab my throat as it vibrated horendously. Then it would do that over and over and over. The only way to get to sleep was to get more and more liquor until I got to sleep.

Okay, so I've got a few last options, and then that's it. If those don't pan out, then, I must admit, I know where the showers are and where to sleep at, but I won't be getting any sleep (it's illegal to have open liquor bottles outside your home from what I hear).

So what do you guys think? I don't want to hear your "you're crazy" rant, or the "you need some help" rant. Just wondering about your answer to one question: "Do you really believe me?"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I believe you.

I believe what you are experiencing is very real to you.

It would help if you went into a little more detail about the 'anomalies.'

Given your statements, I think you realize that most people will attribute your behavior to paranoia or heaven forbid, a little bit of schizophrenia.

If you have some external forces manipulating your circumstances, perhaps we can help you figure out why, and how to appease them so that they could leave you in peace. We will need more details though.

Can you give us anything else? 'Anomalies' is excruciatingly vague.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I personally do not doubt anyone till I know all the facts and details, so right now I believe you.
I agree with KSPigpen, that we need more details about the "anomalies", as well as more details on anything about your situation here.
Hopefully with this information together we can figure out what is going on here and solve it.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't think you are crazy either MegaCurious.
But I am curious about your experiences, please give us more information, who gives a toss what the naysayers say.
Most people are here because of weird things that have happened to them.
Like the motto says "deny ignorance" share the information and we all gain

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
I believe you.

I believe what you are experiencing is very real to you.

It would help if you went into a little more detail about the 'anomalies.'

Given your statements, I think you realize that most people will attribute your behavior to paranoia or heaven forbid, a little bit of schizophrenia.

If you have some external forces manipulating your circumstances, perhaps we can help you figure out why, and how to appease them so that they could leave you in peace. We will need more details though.

Can you give us anything else? 'Anomalies' is excruciatingly vague.

I'll clarify what I mean by "anomalies". The best way to do that is to describe how it started out and what it turned into.

It started out back in 2005. I was living in Rochester, NY, it was just after the election that put Bush back into office for a second term. Before then I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Abruptly, something was trying get me to notice something clearly not right.

I began to notice a car driving off in the same direction as I walked toward the apartment building that I lived at after work. It would drive off in the same awkward direction, down the same street. At first, I didn't think anything of it. As I was walking in towards the mail room one day, someone in the office was speaking with management. They were saying "thats him" as I walked past the leasing office door. As I doubled back after getting the mail, as if I didn't get it, he pointed and said "that's him" again. Later, I walked out the back door to the apartment building, and a car sped out of a parking space across the street as I did. I took a shortcut to the front of the building, and the car that usually speeds off as I'm coming home from work was there. She threw her hands up in the air as if I had caught them. I went back to my apartment. I later came out the back again and the same car, in the same parking space, sped off again. After that point I ran from Rochester.

Anywhere I ran to it was the same thing. When I walked down the street they wanted me to know it was them walking by, that it was them driving by. It was hard to ignore. As I walked down the street, people would wave at me. Not one, or two folks. I'm talking about like 25% to 50% of the folks driving by would wave at me, like I was a rock star. We're talking about infinite folks, they just kept coming. It was actually so many folks, that they would back up traffic sometimes to the point of impossibility.

If I went into a store they would already be there. They'd point at me and say "that's him" to the cashier or manager they were talking to. They wanted me to know it was them. Eventually, they stopped waving, and started doing other things.

At this point, every corner I turned there was a dog. Even if I went into the mall, lots of dogs. There were so many dogs in the mall, that someone who was not with these folks actually brought their dog into the mall. A security guard had to inform her of the obvious restriction against having your dog in the mall! Eventually, they stopped identifying themselves with dogs. Yeah, forget the hand wave, ear pulling, the dogs, now they pulled out.. you didn't guess this one.. the baby buggies.

Now, we're talking infinite baby buggies. Even an alien baby buggy, so they had to have a cop standing guard for that one. When it was at the most extreme, there were some people that noticed.. but for folks to notice, the babies and kids and buggies had to start appearing out of thin air. They even had babies that were so bone thin, you could barely see them.

That's definitely what I call an "anomaly".

I could get more specific, but then we'd be getting into my opinion, where I hold the opinion that it's like time travelers (since they can appear and disappear out of thin air, they're displacing outside of the x,y, and z axes) working for aliens or something like that. I don't see any other way you could do all that stuff without anyone noticing except a few people.

It's all a bit crazy to be believed, but you have to see it to believe it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Is it possible your brain is hardwired to view the Otherworld or other realities? Is there any other relatives in your family who experience the same type of experiences with the "anomalies"?

Having read Graham Hancock's "Supernatural" has opened my mind to many possibilities. What people have called crazy may be a natural ability for some of the population to view the other realities out there. It is possible that one to two percent of the human population have these abilities. Many other cultures call them shamans, and us Westerners unfortunately refer to them as crazy.

You are not crazy. I urge you to find a university neurological department that does work in this department. While mainstream science still balks at the idea, there are many researchers who risk it all with this type of research. Good luck on finding the answers.

BTW, at $35K a year you should of easily qualified for a $400 a month place. Many people would kill to get a deal like that one!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
it sounds to me like you could be possibly experiencing interdimensionality (if that's a word). I've read that we do this, but we don't usually do it and notice it. You could possibly be living many of your lives or dimensional selves consciously.

It must be a strange sensation! At least they wave at you!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Okay, So I see strange stuff too. I think you and I might have something in common my friend but I honestly think its psychological. People follow me everywhere I go, even into the public restrooms. It seems like everyone is aware of some big grand plot revolving around me. I am very careful when I drive around, observing my surroundings, Im very paranoid to be followed home especially when its 2 am. Well I was driving home one night when I felt like I was being followed. (I live in a rural neighborhood mind you) So I see a car behind me and so I drive passed my house because I dont want some stalker knowing where I live. Well the car turns off on another road as I pass by. I felt like driving around the neighborhood just to be sure. Well I was driving for nearly an hour, 3 am by now and I still couldnt get rid the cars following in the distance. I turned down dead ends took obscure alternate routes and still couldn't lose them. I just gave up and went home. Well the same thing happens everyday now, wherever I go I am followed and its so bizzare. Strange people. Well it really stresses me out to be stalked and I would go to the police except that theyre already there following the ones following me. So I tried telling some of my friends about it, and they just think IM crazy. Im starting to think so too.
btw for the record you should know I was diagnosed with schizotypal PD but I didn't think I should be having these kinds of delusions, thought that was more like schizophrenia. I hope I don't have that. Anyway im so stressed out its killing me. I have Psych appointment on the 2nd of july. I can't wait

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The only thing is that other folks see these folks, too. I walked into a District Attorney's office (I was pretty desperate, you could imagine). I told the front receptionist what happened (some crazy stuff had happened), and the head investigator for the District Attorney rushed out. I sat down with him and explained to him the situation, and he said "yeah, I know what you're talking about. I know it's going to sound crazy...". To bad he couldn't do anything.

Another time, I caught a bus to Canada (Niagara Falls) to see if these folks could possibly cross the border. Yeah, they can cross the Canadian border, but... my bus ticket had my full name on it, correct spelling and all. The only thing is that, I paid with cash and never told him my name!

The list goes on and on, but the fact of the matter is that these are very real physical folks. Definitely not illusions or imagined. And they can make a direct effect on your life in the real world, too! They bump into folks, then can punch folks.

But hey, you're not supposed to know

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I guess I'm tired, because I'm really confused and find it hard to understand. I'll reread tomorrow.

One question, have you tried talking to them?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thats so weird man. I feel for you, I really do! You should see a Doctor though because even if they are there or not, its causing you stress. If you let that stress build up your body will go into exhaustion. It will hurt your immune system first and then your G.I track. You can literally die from stress if it builds up. I urge you to see a Doctor and explain to him what is going on. Hopefully he can help you ease the anxiety of being followed.

I hope you figure this out. keep us posted.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I might have missed this part but did you get your money back or did you get the apartment? It sounded like a scam from the outset. I haven't rented an apartment lately but I've never been asked for money to "save" an apartment for me. Were you going to get your money back if someone else got the apartment? The rest reads like you are a particularly sensitive person and you are noticing things that do happen to most people but they ignore because of the tunnel vision they've acquired to deal with moment to moment existence.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by michial
I might have missed this part but did you get your money back or did you get the apartment? It sounded like a scam from the outset. I haven't rented an apartment lately but I've never been asked for money to "save" an apartment for me. Were you going to get your money back if someone else got the apartment? The rest reads like you are a particularly sensitive person and you are noticing things that do happen to most people but they ignore because of the tunnel vision they've acquired to deal with moment to moment existence.

It sounds like I'm going to get my application declined for the apartment, the way the chic looking for the smallest thing. I've been calling every weekend (it's been like 2 or 3 weeks now) asking to check on the status of the application, and she makes something up each time. Not once have I gotten a phone call to say whether it was accepted or declined. For my current apartment, they put all my information into a computer and accepted everything on the spot. They even filled out the application for me. I just thought that I could go cheaper, since I live in the #1 "poorest city in America" (yeah, it's number one on the list, and for good reason).

Luckily, I have a piece of paper that says I get the money back if I am declined. But then there's the bad part: "It's just a damned piece of paper!"

I must admit, that the building I was looking at only had 2 apartments available, which is very low.

I'll have to try my current apartment complex, and either try telling them that I want to renew my lease or go month to month since my lease is over. I'm debating whether I should secretly video tape or audio tape the encounter since anything could go down (believe it or not, even some crazy alien stuff could happen without any warning, so I'd want to have a recording device already on).

Hopefully, everything goes alright.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Do some research on Gang Stalking

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I know you said not to but seriously man, sounds like you may have some type of mental illness. You should see someone to help ease your symptoms so that you can live a normal life. I am not being a jerk or trying to make fun of you just trying to help.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
Do some research on Gang Stalking

Yeah, but the "Gangstalking" community thinks that these folks are using current technology.

YOU CAN'T DO ANY OF THAT GARBAGE WITH CURRENT TECHNOLOGY!

They even describe the stuff that they are witnessing in detail, but still attribute it to current technology! They don't even realize that the reason the stuff they're saying sounds so crazy, is that it's because it could never be possible with current technology.

If you take a look at your website link, they even think that these folks use the law! I may have thought it was like "Anti-terror laws" at first, but after a few years you realize that it's impossible to do that 24/7 non-stop for years and years and years across multiple countries legally. There's just no way. These folks are WAY ABOVE THE LAW!

At your link, they even admit that it's 24/7. Your link even admits that they try to make you "destitute". Too bad they pass the really wild stuff off as "Electronic Harrassment". I mean, this technology is WAY BEYOND electronics. We're talking, you'll "hear" garbage in your head 24/7 non-stop for years and years, no matter where you are at. They'll give you wild dreams that feel real and will scare you senseless. That is not "Electronic" technology!

I find it kind of suspicious that your link doesn't blame like "Aliens" for stuff like this, but instead places the blame on "the state". After seeing this stuff first hand, after a few years, I would instantly realize that it's an impossibility for "America" to be capable of something like that. Your link even ponders how they would fund something like that. The thing is, that you simply can't.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
well, the people who follow me around like they know me, everyone else see's too, and usually someone else notices before me etc...

I also DO talk to them, and "play dumb" etc, if that makes any sense???

[edit on 20-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Perhaps you should try meditation. Many revelations occur here. When you quiet the mind from outside distractions, and clear all thoughts, you are able to receive messages from your higher self.

Could be a good place to start finding answers. Or you could get deeper into the metaphysical and perform a cleansing of sorts. The Emerald Tablets and the Law of One have good ritual suggestions... that is if this phenomena is malevolent.

You've got a good mytery going there, I'd be interested to hear what becomes of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

In his book "Supernatural", Mr Hancock also states that the entities do have the ability to physically manifest themselves to others. He states many sightings of "little people" and fairies.

It could be some of these entities are having fun with you.

I don't think they are a figment of your imagination, but very real beings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join