It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest at Iran's 'evil UK' claim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You live in a world that does not exist if you think uk and usa are not in that country using these things, and trying to destabalise the place.

Not your hollywood brainwashed mind.

Did you really vote for a candidate then that you didn't want to if you're claiming mind control changed your mind?

No, your world is delusional. By interference having a few spies on the ground is not the kind of meddling that Khamenei is talking about. Khamenei will just not accept that the Iranian people hate him.

You're the one making a vast amount of assumptions. There were covert operations back in 2007 but funding for that was cut. The Iranian people have done this on their own, why can't you just accept that not everything in the world is about the USA & UK. Those people can do so much on their own, they don't need any meddling to get things going.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Mike_A

Haha, me too
.. I found it quite laughable, but to be told that you the most "traitorous and evil" is a badge of honour!

I have nothing but support for the Iranian people, I do not wish them any harm and only good things, but if they get led by the nose by this man into a confrontation with the west, I'll leave this typical British comment for them:

COME AND HAVE A GO, IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH

I keep hoping for some kind of catalyst in Iran that lead to a revolution, methinks the Rev. Guards and Basijj shooting protesters might do the trick. There's plenty of weaponry floating about in iran and it wouldn't be too far fetched for a movement to take shape.

Exactly

I think this is just a ploy by Khamenei to just throw other old issues into the fray, to try and distract the world from what's going on over there. He's just digging himself a bigger hole though!

The British Empire is in the past, we don't get black people saying "death to England" because of the slave trade. Things which are in the past need to stay that way and move on. Khamenei is just using this as an excuse to threaten the West, he never has anything legitimate to throw at us, so he just spouts more lies and bring past issues which are now non-existant to the front.

If an Iranian academic wants a reasonable discussion about the British empires previous involvement in Iran, we would welcome this. But to use past issues nonsensically shows the regime for how pathetic they really are!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why cannot you accept that these techs exist and they only exist to control other people and get them to do things against there will.

The people of this world have an opinion of the uk/usa as only through hollywood eyes.

The people that run uk/usa, are just as evil and corrupt as any other country and usa/uk have the tech to hide there things well.

If you do not believe in mind control thats your problem and they probably find people like you more easily controlled. Ignorance plays in there hands.

You just do not live in any close resemblance to the real world. If you do not make your judgments on all the facts, you cannot ever make a serious choice to what really is going on there. Like i said earlier that is your problem.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Wow, he came back for once!

Andy, as has been explained to you countless times before, if anything like what you describe has happened to you, then there are avenues to pursue. You claim to be harrassed by the Police, but make no complaints to the IPCC. You could hire a lawyer, you could contact Liberty. You coudl do alot of things to expose what you claim, but do nothing.In fact, when you first started posting this drivel, I told you about the IPCC and you had never even heard of them!

Yet you carry on with this nonsensical whining about non-descript accusations, yet do nothing about it. Ergo, it can be safely assumed you somewhat unhinged.

Secondly, why do you think they are doing this? What makes you so damned important? You claim we don't live in the real world, but it seems that it is in fact you who is not totally present on this earthly realm half the time.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Oh come now, that's English, surely?! I think an average British one would be "English bastards!".

Originally posted by john124
The British Empire is in the past, we don't get black people saying "death to England" because of the slave trade.

And why should they? We did not make indentured servitude a racial institution (the Americans did that) and we ultimately ended slavery world wide, need I say how the Arabs had slaves until 1963?

If anything, the British are the black man's best freaking friend, and they should be thanking us, ffs...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Oh come now, that's English, surely?! I think an average British one would be "English bastards!".

Huh? Not Scottish are you? Fallen for the old line of "England is Bad"? I don't understand this thinking, we English always get the bad rap, but it's always "British" whenever anything is good....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth

Huh? Not Scottish are you? Fallen for the old line of "England is Bad"? I don't understand this thinking, we English always get the bad rap, but it's always "British" whenever anything is good....

No no, I'm an English/Welsh hybrid, but an Englishman at heart. I'm sure the Irish, Welsh and Scottish slogans are "English bastards!"...we're out-averaged! However, it is a great compliment that such historically warlike nations all paid great homage to the English by hating them so for conquering them repeatedly. And that's no disrespect to them, as we all know how much they all like a fight and how good they are at it.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

Ah right, I see what you're saying now! Yes, i think all four of the home nations are a warlike bunch and it probably is quite an honour to be the "top dog", as it were. But that was really down to the resources available to the English, not least manpower. However, the Scots invaded us more times than we did them and lets not forget it was them who asked to join us in a Union, not us conquering them!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

Ah right, I see what you're saying now! Yes, i think all four of the home nations are a warlike bunch and it probably is quite an honour to be the "top dog", as it were. But that was really down to the resources available to the English, not least manpower. However, the Scots invaded us more times than we did them and lets not forget it was them who asked to join us in a Union, not us conquering them!

Yes indeed, and we owe much to the mighty men of Northumberland for fighting the Scots off!

While doubtless England was privy to more resources than it's Celtic neighbours, it wasn't just that that enabled the English to come out on top. There is something of the Roman spirit within the English - we seemed to really want to win rather than just having a good scrap. While none can doubt the bravery of the Celtic nations, they didn't seem to have the pig-headed English administrative skills when actually in the field.

Manpower isn't so much the issue, IMO, as when you look at the Scottish invasions of England, you tend to find the Scots outnumbered the English armies most of the time (Neville's Cross, for example), and normally they were just bill and longbow levies.

But yes, we did indeed invite them into the Union, which was by far the most sensible way of going about things when you're talking about the Scottish. You can conquer and conquer and still find yourself on the wrong end of a rebellion (just like the Welsh and Irish incidentally), so it was definitely wisest to treat them as equals and point them at, well, everyone else before letting them loose!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As an Englsih man, i'm proud to have the Scots, Welsh and Irish as our neighbours. I really am. ok, some may hate us, but overall i think our nation is very strong (compared to a lot of nations that HATE their neighbours).

Banter aside, i think Iran is lumping the UK as a whole, so we're all in the sh*t if anything would happen, which i think it won't...

Although all this rhetoric has given me the heebijeebies and i think a nice beer might cool me down now.

Some good comments by Stumason too.

Oh and Andy, please tell us what is on your mind bro.... Make a thread about it if you need too.... We can't understand what you've been through if you remain elusively mysterious.

Peace all.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As an Englsih man, i'm proud to have the Scots, Welsh and Irish as our neighbours. I really am. ok, some may hate us, but overall i think our nation is very strong (compared to a lot of nations that HATE their neighbours).

I have to say I fully agree. I actually really love their cultures and the way they are so passionate about them...I wish the English were allowed to do the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im British by default (Scottish). Evil is a strong word, probably deaserved but others come to mind... Criminal, Robbers, Fraudsters, Liars...the list goes on. Come to think of it, if you add all those up evil is about right.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I have nothing but support for the Iranian people, I do not wish them any harm and only good things, but if they get led by the nose by this man into a confrontation with the west, I'll leave this typical British comment for them:

Oh I whole hearidly concur

I think its quite heart warming to now that I now apparently live in the biggest most evil empire on earth. Which is a hell of a feat when we can't even win at one of the sports we invented at the world cup eh? lol

Its nice to know that we were really putting our backs not into winning at sports..not running our economy, not trying to actually stop the entire country disapearing down the toilet...not trying to rid society of the criminal scum its infested wiht, but spending its time being EVIL and using mind control techniques on teenagers. (Who must be very special to warrant all that attention and expense.)

So it is nice to see we've got our priorities right eh?

Yay for us.

Wayne...

[edit on 19/6/2009 by the secret web]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join