It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest at Iran's 'evil UK' claim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Protest at Iran's 'evil UK' claim

news.bbc.co.uk

The UK has made it clear to an Iranian diplomat that Ayatollah Khamenei's description of the British government as "evil" is unacceptable.

Officials had summoned Iran's ambassador to London, Rasul Movaheddian, to lodge a formal protest.

But they were told he was unavailable and Iran sent its deputy head of mission in his place.

The row was sparked by Ayatollah Khamenei saying the UK was the "most evil" of Western governments.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How much more lies and rubbish will this guy keep spouting!

This is absolutely despicable, and not only insults British people, but the whole civilised world.

Khamenei has declared war on his own people today. He has given orders to revolutionary guards to shoot anyone protesting, and to break into their homes. So Iranian's aren't even safe in their own homes. Up until now the regime has been vandalising people's property and murdering on a small scale, with large scale beatings. But now it looks like they will trash everything and kill whoever they want!

This will only end in bloodshed on all sides, and we CANNOT let this regime develop nuclear weapons! And at some point discussions as to remove this regime will become necessary to prevent the deaths of millions of Iranians, and possibly millions in countries in that region, and even in the West.

Hearing regime secret police get the crowd to chant "death to Britain, death to England" is alarming!

It seems a group of psychopaths in Iran and N.Korea both want to take the world with them when they go down.

We can only Russia and China stop backing these psychopaths.

The Ayatollah Khamenei went on for an hour and a half, same old desperate attempts to lie to his people and the world. When he's gone it will be good riddances. Maybe we should chant "death to Khamenei"

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
lol I was quite proud when I heard this. You’re nothing in this world if you’re not someone’s idea of absolute evil.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
lol I was quite proud when I heard this. You’re nothing in this world if you’re not someone’s idea of absolute evil.

I'm sorry but did you read the whole transcript of what Khamenei said. Is it nice to live in a bubble?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's rhetoric, we've been the target of Iranian political vitriol since long before anyone on this board was born. This isn't really that newsworthy except for the slight promotion from “little Satan” to the most evil.

I wouldn't fret too much over this.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Looks like America has lost it's number one spot, I don't know if I should be happy or upset.

Honestly, though, I don't understand why anyone would give any sort of air time to this ridiculous statement by the Ayatollah. Most people like this are nothing more than trolls and they say things like this to get a rise out of and attention from countries who have better things to do.

Much like trolls on message boards, our governments just HAVE to say something back even though they know they will never get a rational statement in return.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I have lived with mind control for 17 years in london, so i know the uk government is absolute evil. They torture, and kill, so what is more evil than that.

The geezer in iran was right, when he said the uk government is evil, and my life proved that.

The anglo american empire, has no right telling iran what to do, or meddling in there country.

Any one who thinks england and america are not meddling in this, are not living in any real world.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Oh joys, feeling nostalgic and reminiscing about the empire. It feels like the 1800s all over again! We haven't been hated this much since 1914.

The old imperial horse still has some legs left in her. *wipes tear* So proud..

I have lived with mind control for 17 years in london, so i know the uk government is absolute evil

andy1033, we discussed your paranoia before - they are not coming from you. Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean....

[edit on 19-6-2009 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by john124

I have lived with mind control for 17 years in london, so i know the uk government is absolute evil. They torture, and kill, so what is more evil than that.

The geezer in iran was right, when he said the uk government is evil, and my life proved that.

The anglo american empire, has no right telling iran what to do, or meddling in there country.

Any one who thinks england and america are not meddling in this, are not living in any real world.

Really so you don't think it's hypocrisy by Khamenei that he calls the UK evil when his Islamic code of conduct allows stoning of women that have been raped. Khamenei calls the protestors violent, when they are only defending themselves from vicious regime thugs. They wanted to protest in peace, and have their votes counted, that's all! The regime forced them to defend themselves, and the regime has been smashing up people's houses and cars.

Go check the facts first, but people like you don't ever listen to anyone else, you've already made up your mind and whatever facts contradict what you believe you just ignore!

When Khamenei says meddling he says all of the protestors are Western spies or working for the West. That's why we can call him utterly delusional!!! He doesn't even realise himself that the Iranian people hate him.

I'm sick of people like you falling for their propaganda over and over again, without giving it a moments thought to really understand what the regime are saying. And posting absolute **** about being tortured in the UK just adds to the propaganda and makes you nothing more than a troll!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Looks like America has lost it's number one spot, I don't know if I should be happy or upset.

Honestly, though, I don't understand why anyone would give any sort of air time to this ridiculous statement by the Ayatollah. Most people like this are nothing more than trolls and they say things like this to get a rise out of and attention from countries who have better things to do.

Much like trolls on message boards, our governments just HAVE to say something back even though they know they will never get a rational statement in return.

Hey mate, the regime just says what suits them at the time. We really don't know who they hate more, but they do hate the free world is something we can all agree on. I think Khamenei in my opinion is deluded so much that he may actually believe some of the things he says.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
It's rhetoric, we've been the target of Iranian political vitriol since long before anyone on this board was born. This isn't really that newsworthy except for the slight promotion from “little Satan” to the most evil.

I wouldn't fret too much over this.

Hi, I think this is important as it reiterates that it's not just a one off when they hate Israel or the US, it's anyone in the free world, and therefore as a collective whole this problem is everyone's problem. Israel have been trying to convince others of this, and now they have their proof of it.

It's true this is just rhetoric for now, but since we have an idea of their intentions, we must do everything in our power to stop them obtaining nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I agree, I think the Ayatollah believes himself in the same way O'Reilly believes what he says despite the fact that he is a total nutter.

I just don't understand why the UK would even waste attention on this kind of bull.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Its fact i have lived with being mind controlled in london. I cannot do anything with my life, with it being destroyed. It is an absolue fact that they use mind control on people in london. I found out about it in london when i was at school in 1992.

So you do not know the city of london to well do you, or uk. If you are against the government who knows what they do to you in england.

All this freedom rubbish about uk, there is no such thing, and its all hypcorisy anyone from uk saying anything to iran on these issues, as you have a government who torture people in there own homes.

Just hide behind your words like troll, as you have no idea what the uk and usa government dot to people, there own citizans who do nothing but just want to live there lifes.

Ignorance on your part makes your argument useless, as opposed to what the iranian leaders would know about what really happens in the west. So get this, uk is using mind control techs on me, but of course the anglo american empire, just do not use them in other countries to cause unrest, and use it too make people vote in ways against there own free will.

You live in a world that does not exist if you think uk and usa are not in that country using these things, and trying to destabilize the place.

Your hollywood brainwashed mind says it all.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by john124

I agree, I think the Ayatollah believes himself in the same way O'Reilly believes what he says despite the fact that he is a total nutter.

I just don't understand why the UK would even waste attention on this kind of bull.

Well we can show the regime for what they are - Liars and haters of the free world. The Iranian embassy in the UK was asked to explain Khamenei's comments, and in turn with us keeping our comments rational it shows that we can't really have a meaningful conversation with them to people like Obama, who want to have tea and biscuits with the regime.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So. Where was the outrage when the UK went along with Dubya's dubbing of iran as part of the "axis of evil," one of the three most evil nations in the world? Which was followed by Britain helping bomb one of those "evil" nations to the ground, the one that just happens to be next-door to Iran...

Oooooooh. You're white Christians. That's what makes it different. Duh, me!

Guess that's also what made it okay for the UK to depose the democratic government of iran in 1953 and install a corrupt and oppressive tyrant, yes?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Didn't obama just a few weeks ago, joke about 1953 and what america did. Its amazing how people try to stand up for the uk when through out history they have done things like destabilize countries for there own benefit.

All those people in iran do not know what they are asking for. To westernize iran, at what cost to there freedoms, oh the irony. Irans people want freedoms like what uk people have. Now that is real irony.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Haha, me too
.. I found it quite laughable, but to be told that you the most "traitorous and evil" is a badge of honour!

I have nothing but support for the Iranian people, I do not wish them any harm and only good things, but if they get led by the nose by this man into a confrontation with the west, I'll leave this typical British comment for them:

COME AND HAVE A GO, IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH

I keep hoping for some kind of catalyst in Iran that lead to a revolution, methinks the Rev. Guards and Basijj shooting protesters might do the trick. There's plenty of weaponry floating about in iran and it wouldn't be too far fetched for a movement to take shape.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by john124

Its fact i have lived with being mind controlled in london. I cannot do anything with my life, withit being destroyed. It is an absolue fact that they use mind control on people in london. I found out about it in london when i was at school in 1992.

You're getting mixed up between delusions and facts mate. There is not one documented case by anyone anywhere of mind control being used on people in London. In Iran there's plenty of videos showing people's homes being trashed.

So you do not know the city of london to well do you, or uk. If you are against the government who knows what they do to you in england.

All this freedom rubbish about uk, there is no such thing, and its all hypcorisy anyone from uk saying anything to iran on these issues, as you have a government who torture people in there own homes.

I live in the UK. If you are against the government in a way that is harmful to other UK citizens that probably makes you a terrorist. And to be honest we don't torture those kind of people here. Althought the really nasty terrorists can be tortured for all I care in the UK, and I don't feel too much sympathy for those in Guantanamo that have been directly involved in planning terrorism.

Just hide behind your words like troll, as you have no idea what the uk and usa government dot to people, there own citizans who do nothing but just want to live there lifes.

What does that even mean? Do you even know what you meant by that? Again I'd like to point out if the UK or USA government broke into student dorms and trashed the place and beat up the students it would be on national news stations. This happened in Iran! Iran is the issue, and stop trying to changing the topic of conversation without providing anything more than lies. You are as bad as the Islamic regime, you talk bull**** and constant lies.

Ignorance on your part makes your argument useless, as opposed to what the iranian leaders would know about what really happens in the west. So get this, uk is using mind control techs on me, but of course the anglo american empire, just do not use them in other countries to cause unrest, and use it too make people vote in ways against there own free will.

Really!!! I thought it was apparent your argument was non-existant. Please provide some video footage or any other anecdotal evidence to prove your claims about the UK torturing its citizens. The UK's population likely has more camera phones than Iran, yet Iran has provided us many dozens of torture videos over the past week, and there is zero in the UK.

The Iranian leaders cant even keep control of their own country so how would they know what happens over here. Yes they have their spies living over here to spy on Iranian defectors living in Britain, but they have NOT infiltrated our government at any top level.

Wow you are really paranoid!! You think people don't vote against their free will.
People voted BNP in the recent Parliamentary elections in Yorkshire, do you really think this benefits anyone except for the few fascist thugs that roam society. If they had mind control techniques, don't you think the govt. would have used it to prevent the BNP getting a seat on the European council.

How many more contradictions do you need? I know this is a conspiracy site, but you have to keep things within reason. And when facts contradict your beliefs in so many ways you just have to accept you are a). mentally ill, b). lying or c). just not intelligent enough to use proper critical thinking.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by andy1033] [/quote

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh Andy, when will you stop this drivel. The Government saw fit (when they have much bigger fish to fry) to use mind control technology on you when you were at school?

A teenager was such a threat, they had to use they're secret weapon? And all this is on top of your baseless claims of the police harrassing you 24hrs a day you usually spout!

Why on earth would they waste such a huge amount of resources on you? What on earth could you possibbly have done or know to warrant this?

Nothing is the answer, it's all in your head. I also know, for a fact, you won;t ever post in this thread again, nor try to back up your claims with anything credible.

If you were such a threat, they'd do what they always do and wouldn't bother with the drivel you claim they do. You'd be locked away, at best, or at worst you'd do a Dr Kelly...

Mind control? Pfft.. Your full of it.

You live in a world that does not exist if you think uk and usa are not in that country using these things, and trying to destabilize the place.

That has to be the funniest thing you have ever wrote! You do realise that is YOU down to a T!!!

[edit on 19/6/09 by stumason]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agree....I've called him out many times and never once had a response..

It's actually quite disturbing in a way

<<   2 >>

join