It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Slams Federal Reserve’s New Dictatorial Powers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I used to love watching Jim Taficante late at night on the floor revising and extending his remarks. It was the only way he could truly get his whole point into the record. When he would stand in the well and try to give his opinions during the actual session, he would be interrupted constantly for points of order and disrupted constantly by conversation that the house leader would not gavel for silence so he could be heard, They ignored him and showed him complete disrespect.
When Obama was slated to give that speech at the convention and the MSM fell all over him about how such a young speaker could have the grasp he was supposed to have had on 'True American Values" i knew right then that he was 'The Chosen One' and would be pushed to the levels he has attained. They hang on every word or idea he puts forth with no conviction or responsibility to research the consequences of his ideas.
Traficant's entry into the political arena again is going to be something to watch. I look forward to it!

Zindo

[edit on 6/21/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We will be busy:

- sticking our nose in Iran's national affairs,

- fretting over Israel's government's frame of mind, and whether their childish leaders will throw a tantrum if we stop paying attention to them.

- concerned over Russia's initiatives to marginalize American dollars

- pretending that H1N1 is either more or less important than the moment dictates

- pondering the contradictory rise in oil prices despite drop in overall demand

- pretending that North Korea is some kind of 'global' threat.

- etc

and all the congressional and senatorial clowns in the federal circus tent will be pretending to be 'engaged' and 'on it'.

Then we will scrutinize some aspect of the 'bread and circuses' entitlement mentality foisted upon us by the media.

Meanwhile the Banksters, or supranational corporate banking cartel will finalize their consolidation of economic control over the planet.

Make no mistake about it, this offense against humanity began long before the political parties selected the celebrity politicians du jour, and long before organized crime bought or coerced it's way into the halls of power.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

If people could realize this and stop to think why. Why so much effort just to provide illusions which put your ability at critical thought to sleep. Put you into an endless infinite loop focused on false truths for no obvious cause whatsoever. Money? Perhaps. Although there is no REAL money. It is only a form of exchange for unit of labor. Is it because we like to control the beliefs of creatures of a common intellect. To have control of what people believe empowers he who controls it. Maybe even something as simple as the battle of good and evil. Satan is just courting followers. I would find the later as no surprise because today up is down, black is white, and bad is good.

Who shall lift the veil of heaven and reveal us unto ourselves?

Anyway, Ron Paul is not a leader. Perhaps he is seeding thoughts and awareness.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Apollumi]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul has a sharp mind, and a focused determination. Not to mention a stellar reputation, and nerves of steel.

Oh well I do not see him in line trying to get cast in a Hollywood Movie, no doubt. But then again, why in the world would I want an charismatic actor in the White House?

I dont. Some did. They outvoted the Ron Paul supporters...and look at what we have now. Pomp and Circumstance surrounding the greatest heist ever known. The looting of the United States of America.

And it wouldn't even make a good movie...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join