It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 17 Crop Circle 11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If they were my crops I'd be pissed off!

Speaking of crop circles, I've seen better.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If it's humans that made it, then they took a heck of a big chance in returning to the scene to work on it. Tonight, for instance, chances are good to excellent the farmer's parked somewhere nearby with a scattergun loaded with rock salt.

But many highly intricate and complex crop circles have been evolving works of art - with some additions being added up to a week later.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I repeat what I said in other crop circle threads - nobody is watching this field with video cameras - this is absurd. Happy to go to the trouble of taking an aerial shot the next day yet nobody is prepared to camp there overnight. If I were the owner, I'd be out there in a tent, camera, tripod, and a few beers!

Like I said in the other threads, here is a golden opportunity to solve the phenomenon once and for all, but nobody is prepared to solve it. Lunacy.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Perhaps it is a fertilized blastocyte? .. .. ... and the wavy lines the attachment to the uterus, or egg white if it is a bird?

But the two spines forming (could those not be the genetic expression codes for the spine?) would mean it would be twins .. either conjoined or fully formed and separating later on.

Seems these would be identical twins, but that is not certain.

Many crop circles exhibit the circles in a curve which seem to me to be the spine of a human or a mammal. Often the number of circles even matches up.

Anyone know any molecular microbiologists who could tell us if the yellow structures beneath the fuzzy stuff would be commensurate to forms in a blastocyte?

Just my 2cents.
I hope we get a C.C. update!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The thing I like about crop circles is that they are physical evidence that cannot be disputed unlike photos and videos, you can go and see a crop circle with your own two eyes.

I do wonder if it's just the farmers doing it themselves though? for example Japanese farmers are known to make huge works of art in rice fields.

I think it's another one of those cases where common sense comes into it, if intelligent life did exist in other worlds would they really come here just to make pretty pictures in our fields? Logic would suggest not. And why have none of these farmers invested in a video camera over the years, surely if they own the land they would have the best vantage point to capture some footage of a huge UFO carving art into their field?

Has anyone ever spotted potential crop circle makers? I was once on a motorway at night when I was little and saw a pair of cars pulled into a lay by and a few torches moving around in a field and the next day there was indeed a circle (albeit a pretty crap one!) so I'm sure at least some of them are man made, this was back in the early 90's and happened in Hampshire where I used to live.

Although modern circles tend to be very advanced I'm sure it's not impossible for humans to achieve, especially if you have been doing it for years, look how far graffiti has come since the 70's I mean would anyone have believed something like this could be painted onto a wall with car spray paint in 30 minutes in the dark all those years ago? Amazing graff

It just shows what practice, commitment and most of all, organization can achieve, it would make sense if there was an underground scene behind these crop circles with people who have been doing it for years and years, getting better and better over the years, refining techniques and using equipment like design software and gps systems, that may seem far fetched to some but surely it's more realistic than the notion that these pieces of art are created by visiting super intelligent aliens?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join