It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Snow White

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello All,

I've just been reading about the group anonymous and came accross this image:

What took my interest was the document being held that talks about scientologists infiltrating the US government. It says "google operation snow..."

With the rest being obscured I had to do a little digging online but managed to find:

Operation Snow White was the Church of Scientology's name for a project during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members, in more than 30 countries;[1] the single largest infiltration of the United States government in history[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This was also the operation that exposed 'Operation Freakout', due to the fact that this was the case that brought the government into investigation on the Church.[3]

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

I'd personally never heard of Operation Snow White so I thought I'd bring it to peoples attention although I'm pretty sure people here will have heard about it.

What I find interesting is that in the image it says over 5000 people infiltrated the government and only 11 went to jail. Does anyone know if this is true?

The wikki article does say:

Five of the Scientologists were sentenced to four years in jail

Unless I've missed something...

Cheers!

[edit on 19/6/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You have to understand, 5,000 was probably a typo. The channer probably meant 9,000

Here's why
encyclopediadramatica.com...

Don't take anything anon does seriously. Really, don't. Nothing, literally.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Man, talk about a complete breakdown in checking people's background...wow

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Scientology crazy's are stupid.
The Moloch worshipers would not let them take over.
They see them for what they are and would use Moloch against them.

top topics

join