It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Shocked really confused by this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think USA Was Created to bring in a NWO

Please reply if you can debunk this

Thank you

1)George Washington said something about the illuminati ,I know he said he liked there idea or something.

2)also the pyramid with a eye is a illuminati symbol , than why did the US founding fathers use it in there reverse seal?

3)US Founded in 1776 same year as the illuminati , is it a coincidence that the same year illuminati was founded is the same year US founded?
not to mention US founding fathers used the illuminati symbol as the reverse seal

4)now we see that pyramid eye used everywhere and its the illuminati's new world order symbol

5)George Washington designed the street layout in Washington DC himself, we all no they are satanic symbols in the roads, why would he do that?

6)Washington Monument has 13 bricks in the capstones just like the pyramids used by the illuminati

can somone clear this up? was USA corrupted from the start?

if you like more info please watch this documentary

www.veoh.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why start a new thread asking the same question?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

sorry i just want a mason to clear this up, the country you looked up to is nothing more than a big fake hoax

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
sorry i just want a mason to clear this up, the country you looked up to is nothing more than a big fake hoax

Why do you need this to be cleared up? You have obviously already made up your mind.....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

unless someone can disprove it

that would be wonderful

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

1)George Washington said something about the illuminati ,I know he said he liked there idea or something.

Quote and source please, not, 'I think he said something'.

2)also the pyramid with a eye is a illuminati symbol , than why did the US founding fathers use it in there reverse seal?

No it is not, the Great Seal has nothing to do with Illuminism.

3)US Founded in 1776 same year as the illuminati , is it a coincidence that the same year illuminati was founded is the same year US founded?

Yes.

not to mention US founding fathers used the illuminati symbol as the reverse seal

The Eye of Providence predates the United States founding by many years, ergo, it predates the Illuminati as well.

4)now we see that pyramid eye used everywhere and its the illuminati's new world order symbol

Really? Where is this Illuminati based? Who does their marketing and opted for the pyramid? Why do they advertise? Did it ever occur to you that maybe some architects (and thier clients) like the pyramid's form and perhaps this is the reason they have chosen it for a particular structure?

5)George Washington designed the street layout in Washington DC himself, we all no they are satanic symbols in the roads, why would he do that?

Maybe because he did not design the street layout? Maybe because Pierre L'Enfant actually did the work?

6)Washington Monument has 13 bricks in the capstones just like the pyramids used by the illuminati

Do me a favor, show me the thirteen steps on the capstone.

can somone clear this up?

Done.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you for that

Umm But what's the the satanic pentagram in the street layout ?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Thank you for that

Umm But what's the the satanic pentagram in the street layout ?

Maybe you want to show this alleged pentagram to me, but a tip before you do, make sure it is a pentagram.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Washington made a negative comment about the Illuminati in a letter once. However, Washington did not know the whole story, and relied on the Barruel book, which had subsequently been heavily criticized as propaganda. Thomas Jefferson, who had investigated the matter much more in depth, wrote concerning the founder of the Illuminati:

As Weishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot and priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, and the principles of pure morality. This has given an air of mystery to his views, was the foundation of his banishment.... If Weishaupt had written here, where no secrecy is necessary in our endeavors to render men wise and virtuous, he would not have thought of any secret machinery for that purpose.

Contrary to popular belief among conspiracy theorists, that symbol was not used by the Illuminati. It was created by the congressional committee who was charged with establishing the Great Seal of the United States.

As mentioned, the symbol was not an Illuminati one. It wasn't a big coincidence that the Illuminati was formed in 1776. They were inspired by the American Revolution, and wanted to accomplish the same thing in Bavaria.

George Washington was not an architect, and did not design the street layout. Personally, I consider the charge that there are "satanic" symbols in the street layout to be absurd.

What pyramids were used by the Illuminati?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A thread for this topic already exists. Please don't start multiple threads with the same topic.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join