It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Wants To Move The Earth And Destroy The Moon!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
So it is true..sometimes the more schooling you get,the dumber you get..

shakes my head..

Ahh, an Education has never equated to an intelligent mind. No matter how hard the 'educated one' tries to baffle you with intelligent sounding high strung obfuscated sentences.

I learnt that many years ago when arguing in usenet.

- no irony intended, if it may arise

[edit on 20/6/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Women would have their period 24/7 for the whole month with the exeption of a few days within every month , thus leading to the utter devastation of the male spiecies and thus killing the human race as a whole

Hahahahaha

You are going to suffer in some way I know it

but still, LMAO.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Oh my dear lord. Is this a joke?

Obituary: Earth.

Not content with killing each other in pointless wars, slaughtering wildlife, destroying their environment, betraying their children and stupidly ignoring
the undeniable fact of their symbiotic relationship with their planet, solar system, galaxy and the universe, the simple race of beings known as Humans, yesterday ceased to exist.

It has emerged that the silly, half witted, feckless and moronic talking hairless apes, accidentally erased themselves from the cosmos in an unbelievably dunderheaded game of intergalactic billiards that must have seemed like a good idea at the time. One can wonder.

They knew prevention was better than cure but for some reason never seemed to actually work along those lines and so the planet Earth, a paradise of unsurpassed beauty has been murdered.

Although we shall miss stealing their cows and probing their bottoms, I think we can all agree that the universe is a far safer place to be this morning.

-excerpt from The Daily Galactic Times.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Women would have their period 24/7 for the whole month

Jeeeez! 24x7 for the whole month? That sucks! I'm headin' for Mars! Do Martians have periods? I dunno, but there's a 50% chance they don't!!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's great that some of us here actually entertain the idea of the earth being able to just be moved by swinging some comets our way. Blowing up the moon cant be all that bright of an idea either. I call total BS. NASA is almost belly up after 8 years of neglect from Dubya. Pretty sure the day of a NASA engineer doesn't start out, hows the moon bomb schematics coming along? Rumor has it that they are developing a video game tho.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is ironic in these times is that so many are fearing a God....when it is man that needs to be feared.

I think it is really time to dig holes and build bunkers...I know that is fear crazy and all...but....we just never know what man is up to. Mabey its due to everyone placing a bunch of fear threads up the last couple years...but my gutt says....build below ground and dig deep!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What a brilliant idea!

What can we blow up after the moon? There are a few other interesting moons we could start with, Triton or Phobos for instance. Then we could crash a couple of dwarf planets together, say Pluto and Charon. Following that we could move on the planets proper and push Mercury into the sun.

Alternatively, we could cut out the middle man and simply cause the sun to go nova.

Don't these scientists have some real science to do? Like easing third world hunger, etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

[Wasn't sure how to make the link above a full inline image here on the board without it being uploaded to ATS.]

So let me get this straight... they want to take away the remarkable, brilliant, beautiful, awesome, inspirational, and so much more... away from our view?

Love watching the Moon

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hello mike.,
can you send me the address of palm leaf readings in india?
thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Go ahead and nuke the moon. I'm sick of the face on the full moon, looking down, mocking me.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
you can simulate this right now for yourself. these cooky ideas can be done with reletive ease in a program called 'universe sandbox' I only got it yesterday with a PC mag, only a free trial too..but holy fcuking shut it is freaking awesome. Everything moves & spins true to reality with a timescale thing in place to make lightyears happen in min/sec's...you can 'create' a 3D black hole, or sun, or moon, or whatever & literally throw it at anything in the known universe & watch the results. You can even give the moon saturns rings or go visit alpha centuri or take 'the milky way' and 'smash' it into our nearest galaxy, I gotta say that doing that last one was one of the most beautiful god-like things i've ever seen, and i've stood atop many a mountain, explored many a national park, and this is still right up there. the graphics etc are awesome.

-P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Amazing. That is probably what happened to Mars. Some aliens landed on it and talked its inhabitants into changing their orbit.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I remember a Futurama episode with this exact same conclusion, to cool down the earth, professor farnsworth got all the robots to move the earth by belching thier exhaust out. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join