It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt on the eve of a new catastrophe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Surprising details about the causes of disease and spread of plague

Agencies: Libyan sources confirmed that the disease plague, which struck the region recently Trcp near the border with Egypt re-emerged due to a leakage of the disease-causing bacteria from the remains of stocks of biological weapons at the military camp near the village stricken South Tubruk. The newspaper quoted "" the delegation of Egyptian opposition sources confirmed onset of symptoms many of the Libyan soldiers in the camp for several weeks, and the death of some of the dark and the center's cover of the Libyan authorities. In the meantime, blew sources other Libyan surprise when when it announced the emergence of the epidemic for more than two and wounding a number of residents in the area south of Tobruk Boutronp the disease has been diagnosed as a medical mystery disease. As revealed in the death of some of the injured, and the continuation of the incidence and mortality for unknown reasons, the latest injury 3 members of one family, one of whom died shortly after arriving to the hospital in a nearby area Trcp Boutronp. The sources expressed the belief that the state cover the spread of the epidemic, and expressed the belief that the Libyan authorities are still not revealing the true causes of the spread of the epidemic, claiming that the reason for his appearance due to the proliferation of rodents and insects, especially fleas. In the meantime, the Ministry of Health in Egypt and the case of extreme emergency to cope with disaster new health Egypt borders the West following the outbreak of plague in Libya, despite the confirmation of Dr. Hatem el-Gabali, Minister of Health of Egypt Egypt is free of the disease so far, which is the plague in a village south of the city of Tobruk near the Egyptian border. The factor analysis of the creation of mountain field on the border with Egypt to obtain a sample of the immediate coming from Libya to Egypt and analyzed immediately. The mountain for communication and coordination between the Ministry, Dr. Yusri Sha'baan Egyptian Medical Adviser in Libya to see the size of the epidemic and the extent and seriousness of the situation and follow up the health of hundreds of thousands of Egyptian troops in various parts of Libya.

Pandemic Info

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What else could possibly go wrong in this world

Why does a country have weaponised version of the plague

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yep Libya and local sources have confirmed a outbreak with multiple border closures...

This does not bode well with H1N1 & H5N1 :shk:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LenGXV6

There is a spot of good news in this:

If the disease IS plague, and it has NOT been weaponized, it is readily treatable with a host of basic antibiotics in the penicillin and macrolide families.

If it's weaponized, we'e in bigger trouble than bird flu or H1N1- or both combined.

Thaks for the info- will dig to see what I can find to add, if it's noteworthy

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
this is a conspiracy site, right. What if both H1N1 and the Egypt plague , are both designed to merge ?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Obama went to Mexico in April...H1N1

Obama went to Egypt in June...Plague

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
CINY8- that just occured to me, as well.

This looks like something that needs close monitoring. can you suggest sources I might not otherwise find on a search engine (google, etc.)?

Thanks

[edit on 19-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

HX- would love to know where you found the info about border closings- I want to dig, as well.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

i hope he's not coming here then and the only 'hit' I can find on this, is on flutrackers website and you need to be accepted/ invited to join. Will keep digging and wait and see if they get back to me.

Interesting i can view thread www.flutrackers.com... on flutrackers
Has original in arabic with translation.

but not this one
www.flutrackers.com...

Also a blog in Arabic by doctor if anybody can translate.
amaclinic.blogspot.com...
[edit on 19-6-2009 by johnb]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by johnb]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I believe there have been quite a few more cases in Israel and Saudi, following the Obama trip.

Not to mention his advance aide took ill in Normandie before the D-Day commemoration.

She was hospitalized near Caen, but there's been no word on her status since about 2 weeks ago.

The Us is the leading carrier of infections- this may be the EVENT which gets Americans off boxed mac and cheese and Dunkin Donuts-who knows----but those I know who eat well- organically-and take herbal immune bosters aren't sick. We are- as of this morning- flu-free, as a result of exercise, healthy food, etc.

Problem is, even healthy people are getting hit- most US deaths are from prior health probs. Now we're seeing a shift toward healthy people taking ill.

I know for certain I won't follow the President's entourage this year.....

Stay well.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Here is an arabic translation site:

www.stars21.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Cheers ciny I suppose i could have found that myself if I wasn't so lazy

Anyway registered with flu trackers and there is not much more on the other thread - leads to some interesting articles - I am so glad i dont live in Libya/Egypt area - some serious disease problems there.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

for a bit more info

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here's a couple of spots to dig around for intel...

Egypt Closes Border as Black Death Outbreak Suspected in Libya
www.allheadlinenews.com...

pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Cheers, Hx- thanks for the links.

EDIT:

After a quick read about plage in Libya, there is some concern here. Normally plague is highly treatable with simple anibiotics- but if it is, indeed, leaking from their weapons facility, it surely has been weaponized- bacteial structure changed to resist antibiotics, and is very serious. The bubonic form is not highly contagious; if, however, pneumonic form becomes prevalent, the mortality rate is around 90% even with good med support. Pneumonic is equivalent to Ebola in tems of mortality. So let's pray for bubonic and keep our eyes open on this.

Thank you for the links.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by CultureD]

top topics

join