It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Unidentified Object crashes into QLD mountain

page: 3
11
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the UFO incident in Tully, QLD - Horseshoe Lagoon?? You should check it out


And I commend your find! This happened near-ish to where i live and i have been largely unaware of it! I live north of Gladstone in Mackay - then again i've been traveling and things have been hectic for the last few days, i haven't exactly been keeping up to speed with the news..

Very interesting.




posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz
 


Well well well Odyseusz!!! What do think that is?? Are you giving credit to the spacejunk theory? I guess we could use that metal disc type thing to coralate with photos of satalites to see wehther it is indeed part of one of them. Good find, ill ava look around.



posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.
 


Well done C.H.U.B, you seem to be very passionate about Meteors and such,you make alot of sense and have a nack for explaining it in layman terms for newbies to this subject like myself. Checkin out those vids now, thanks for your bit, keep up the good work!!



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You're welcome scubagravy,

I've had quite a bit of practice, so beginning to get it down to a fine art... gradually!



posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
just read this update not from the best source though anyway sounds legit

This email came from a retired Air Force pilot:

'I was up that morning to send the wife off to work and saw some type of unusual light flying from South to North in Brisbane around 5:45am on 19 June 2009. It was a cloudy morning; kind of spread out a bit and I just saw this unusual light flying amongst the clouds above my house. Its height must have been around 100 feet up, but I was amazed at how weird the light looked to me. I thought nothing of it because it was early in the morning and this unusual light object was flying kind of slow towards the Brisbane Airport, but the light was too big to be aircraft lights; where you would usually see about two to three lights on an aircraft.

The object was flying slowly towards the North, over the city of Brisbane where its direction was in the direction of Bundaberg (Gin Gin). I really didn’t put two and two together until after I had came back inside and got on the 4BC Talk Radio show on AM where I heard a lady call in who said she saw a bright light falling into the mountain in her area. After that, one of the morning show commentators said he had saw two flashing lights then one burst of light on his way in to work that morning as well.

www.--.com...



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It's funny that they did not report the ute, old barn house, And the black freight truck that left there late that night heading north west to PG.
Between 15 and 20 minutes is all the time they have before locals start showing up.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Nathan267]



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Talking about Brisbane by the way. Yes there have been Ufo's spotted over Brisbane many times. However It's usually around 2:30 to 3:00 AM in the morning.


Originally posted by ocker
just read this update not from the best source though anyway sounds legit

This email came from a retired Air Force pilot:

'I was up that morning to send the wife off to work and saw some type of unusual light flying from South to North in Brisbane around 5:45am on 19 June 2009. It was a cloudy morning; kind of spread out a bit and I just saw this unusual light flying amongst the clouds above my house. Its height must have been around 100 feet up, but I was amazed at how weird the light looked to me. I thought nothing of it because it was early in the morning and this unusual light object was flying kind of slow towards the Brisbane Airport, but the light was too big to be aircraft lights; where you would usually see about two to three lights on an aircraft.

The object was flying slowly towards the North, over the city of Brisbane where its direction was in the direction of Bundaberg (Gin Gin). I really didn’t put two and two together until after I had came back inside and got on the 4BC Talk Radio show on AM where I heard a lady call in who said she saw a bright light falling into the mountain in her area. After that, one of the morning show commentators said he had saw two flashing lights then one burst of light on his way in to work that morning as well.

www.--.com...



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's really strange how this incident disappeared off all news stations with in a hour and was not mentioned again. And nothing was reported on the 3 F-111 Fighters jets.

Originally posted by Nathan267
Talking about Brisbane by the way. Yes there have been Ufo's spotted over Brisbane many times. However It's usually around 2:30 to 3:00 AM in the morning.


Originally posted by ocker
just read this update not from the best source though anyway sounds legit

This email came from a retired Air Force pilot:

'I was up that morning to send the wife off to work and saw some type of unusual light flying from South to North in Brisbane around 5:45am on 19 June 2009. It was a cloudy morning; kind of spread out a bit and I just saw this unusual light flying amongst the clouds above my house. Its height must have been around 100 feet up, but I was amazed at how weird the light looked to me. I thought nothing of it because it was early in the morning and this unusual light object was flying kind of slow towards the Brisbane Airport, but the light was too big to be aircraft lights; where you would usually see about two to three lights on an aircraft.

The object was flying slowly towards the North, over the city of Brisbane where its direction was in the direction of Bundaberg (Gin Gin). I really didn’t put two and two together until after I had came back inside and got on the 4BC Talk Radio show on AM where I heard a lady call in who said she saw a bright light falling into the mountain in her area. After that, one of the morning show commentators said he had saw two flashing lights then one burst of light on his way in to work that morning as well.

www.--.com...



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan267
 


Strange? How?

Nothing came of it. No crash site found, so what is there to report? Just because something was reported to have crashed, it doesn't mean it did.

This is actually the usual course of evens in a case like this. Try following a few before you jump to conclusions!



posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There you go, you said it your self. There was nothing found cause it was all taken shortly before hand. As I said it's usually between 20 - 25 minutes before the locals arrive. That gives enough time for shadow recon to go in and remove anything that needs to be removed. And with in 2 hours after it happen all news reports were canceled. Why do you think you can't find any video news on it now except for the channel 9 video which only goes for a minute. But this clip will be removed soon.

Not to mention I had been watching the object for roughly 10 minutes before hand.

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
reply to post by Nathan267
 


Strange? How?

Nothing came of it. No crash site found, so what is there to report? Just because something was reported to have crashed, it doesn't mean it did.

This is actually the usual course of evens in a case like this. Try following a few before you jump to conclusions!


[edit on 2-7-2009 by Nathan267]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Nathan267]



posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan267
There you go, you said it your self. There was nothing found cause it was all taken shortly before hand.


You need your eyes examined, because I never said anything was "taken". You are the one making that claim.

So, because there is no evidence of a crash, you say there must have been a crash. That's great logic!

Show me some evidence that someone came to take away whatever "crashed"! If something crashed, where is the crater/gouge in the ground? Perhaps they also filled that in too?

Are you seriously telling me that a bunch of people came, took away a "crashed object", scoured the whole area for debris without missing anything (have you ever seen a crash site?), and completely filled in any crater in 20-25 minutes, leaving no evidence whatsoever, without anyone seeing? I think Mary Poppins may be out of a job!



Originally posted by Nathan267
As I said it's usually between 20 - 25 minutes before the locals arrive. That gives enough time for shadow recon to go in and remove anything that needs to be removed. And with in 2 hours after it happen all news reports were canceled.


Evidence that this happened in this case please!


Originally posted by Nathan267
Why do you think you can't find any video news on it now except for the channel 9 video which only goes for a minute. But this clip will be removed soon.


I haven't looked, but as with other events of this nature, people loose interest fast once the initial excitement is over. Why would the media continue to keep a video available that no one is interested in?


Originally posted by Nathan267
Not to mention I had been watching the object for roughly 10 minutes before hand.


You observed the event in question? So why did you not say so before? What exactly did you see?

Anyway, since you obviously haven't seen one of these events play out on this forum before, and you obviously haven't done any research (have you even read through this whole thread?), and I'm in a good mood, I'll explain:

Bright meteors that are seen by many people are usually reported as UFOs or aircraft in the process of crashing. How do I know this? I've been observing meteors and following reports of them for over a decade. Reports like this are "ten a penny".



Brush fires 25 to 30 miles apart in Frackville and Washington Township were reported in connection with the meteor, but were later discounted as being an unrelated event. Witnesses watching deer near Williamsport, Pennsylvania reported seeing part of the meteor fall into a nearby cornfield.

Source: yowusa.com



At least six alarmed Prince George's residents called in the sighting to 911 operators around 9:45 p.m. Sunday, according to Mark Brady, a spokesman for the Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department.

The area was thoroughly searched by multiple units, and no fires or damage were found, he said.

Source: gazette.net



A warehouse in Auckland, New Zealand was destroyed by fire after what witnesses claim was a direct meteorite hit.

Source: examiner.com



Many people called television stations or law enforcement agencies thinking a plane had crashed and started a forest fire. Calls to the meteorite research team at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science overloaded phone lines and e-mails.

More than 400 calls were taken over three days from locations in all corners of Colorado including Grand Junction, Alamosa, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs, thus giving the museum information about the point in the sky where the fall terminated.

Source: meteorobs



10:28 p.m. - Duane in Williamsburg: Subject- house shaking in williamsburg. I saw a flare flying through the air about 45 minutes ago. It should have landed between big bethel road and Hardy cash drive. Maybe close to comander sheppard/simple farm road.

Source: nowpublic.com



Phoenix and Scottsdale police and Rural/Metro Fire Department dispatchers received calls from residents reporting a plane going down in "a ball of fire." Another caller reported seeing a meteor.

Source: firstcoastnews.com


More here if you are inclined to keep looking.


Why do people report meteors as UFOs/aircraft in the process of crashing? Go back to my posts on page 2, and carefully read through them/look at the links I posted.

Before commenting on a subject like this, you should know a little about the physics behind meteors and the way our eyes/brains intemperate what we see, otherwise, how can you understand why people make the same mistake, and/or rule out meteors as a possible cause?

Now I'm not saying that this could not have been something crashing into the mountain, but in my experience in cases like these, all the evidence points to a meteor.

I've gone over many of the points before, and if you go through at least one of the threads (yes they are long!) discussing similar events here on ATS which had many posters insisting that they were UFO crashes, and yet all the evidence was pointing to meteors/meteorites, you'll see just how easy it is to fall into the traps that unwary investigators bumble into.

Here are a couple of recommendations/links:

Massive object crashes over Edmonton, Canada

UFO - meteor like object with sonic boom above Dallas and Austin Texas!


[edit on 3-7-2009 by C.H.U.D.]



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The clip that was released, there was fire and smoke showen.
Lets have a glance at the facts.

This object had a bright light on it.
This object was hovering over brisbane.
This object then increased in speed and impact.
3 f111 where seen in the sky around the same time.
All video news articles where removed from the net except one.
Pretty much they stopped talking about it on the radio straight away.

I know what your trying to do and say. But you cant stop people from having an interest and being skeptical of the truth. You know as well as I know something crashed there. Werther or not me and you are on the same side is a different question all together.



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan267
The clip that was released, there was fire and smoke showen.


So fires are only caused by objects that fall out of the sky?

How do you know it was related to what was seen in the sky? Because some witnesses said so?


Originally posted by Nathan267
This object had a bright light on it.


Had a bright light, or was a bright light?


Originally posted by Nathan267
This object was hovering over brisbane.


Link please?



Originally posted by Nathan267
This object then increased in speed and impact.


Link please?



Originally posted by Nathan267
3 f111 where seen in the sky around the same time.


And?


Originally posted by Nathan267
All video news articles where removed from the net except one.


Rubbish:
news.ninemsn.com.au...
www.news.com.au...
www.news.com.au...
www.police.qld.gov.au...


They all work, but that doesn't matter does it because you have your beliefs...



Originally posted by Nathan267
I know what your trying to do and say. But you cant stop people from having an interest and being skeptical of the truth.


I'm all for getting to the truth, but speculating and and making assumptions about a specialized subject without having any experience is not the way to get to the truth!



Originally posted by Nathan267
You know as well as I know something crashed there.


Are you serious?


Originally posted by Nathan267
Werther or not me and you are on the same side is a different question all together.


Okaaaaay... because what I say does not tally with your paranoid beliefs, I must be one of "them"? You obviously have not listened to anything that I've been saying. I guess ignorance must be bliss, as they say.

I'm not going to waste any more time talking to you, but just for the record and other browsers of this thread, here are my thought on a quote that came up earlier in the thread.


A resident of Dalby, about 350km southwest of Takilberan Creek, said she saw an explosion of white-yellow light streak across the sky about 6am.

"It was brighter and larger and too low in the sky to be a falling star,'' Jo Kemlo said.

Source: news.com.au


Too bright to be a falling star? Meteors can exceed the brightness of the sun!
Too large? The brighter an object is, the larger it appears to be.
Too low in the sky? Meteors can be seen anywhere in the sky. If it's above the horizon, it could easily be a meteor.


One last thought before I exit:
If it was some "technologically advanced craft", do you honestly think it would catch fire and fall out of the sky? Perhaps it was made out of wood and powered by petrol?!



posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Believe what you want.

I know what I saw.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join