It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN: Pro-Ahmadinejad protests photoshoped to be bigger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.pcauthority.com.au...

www.dump.com...

www.boingboing.net...

LOL! WOW. This is just pathetic.

So this just about proves they are desperate.

Thoughts anyone?

What will this do to their cause? I means SURELY if they are so confident in victory they wouldn't need to do this?!

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No surprises there.

Didn't they also photoshop some missile launches a year or so ago?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
yep.

This just makes me less happy of this liar, and I'm sure the protesters have found a symbolic item against the oppression.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
HAHA...if this wasn't really pathetic, it would be really, REALLY funny. That poor guy.
I wonder why I didn't think of that. I think I'm going to go make my last birthday party really big.
'yup, these are my seven hundred and thirty two children.'

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36ef82de0006.jpg[/atsimg]

Did anyone really have any doubt?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You know, I'm pissed because I didn't think to go look at Iranian news sources and check. How could I forget what they did before.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Heh whats funny is if you look at that image without even thinking about it you can see that the upper row of the image is just plain wrong just by the fact that the crowd goes off smaller as it should if you were where the camera man was then suddenly you get a bunch of people sort of rising up out of the distant masses, not to mention they are some BIG people up the back there
particularly the gigantic woman in the black burca(sp?) on the left. I mean she'd be a good 9 foot tall plus if you compare her to the furthest people in the real back row.

Id put the real back row as the bottom of those white circles. They really need to get a better photoshop user to do their stuff hes completely crap at it

I dont know, its a laugh when you put it all into rational perspective... **shakes his head at the world**

new topics

top topics

join