It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictator Muammar Gaddafi's all-female bodyguard corps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Say what you like about the man's politics, but anyone who travels with a all-female troupe of thirty virgins for bodyguards has style in my book.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Give a girl a gun. :shk:

Don't be fooled though, his guard is a cadre of highly trained military personnel.
One of these women through herself on his body and took the bullets. She died for him during an assassination attempt and seven other killer virgins were wounded in the attack.

He may have a unique security force, but they are effective. He's still alive.....

Yes, they do get into trouble traveling internationally, but they seem to do their job pretty well. (or do their job while being pretty).

Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has been involved in a diplomatic incident as he arrived in the Nigerian capital, Abuja, for a summit.

Nigerian officials say Col Gaddafi was accompanied by more than 200 heavily armed Libyan bodyguards.

When security officers refused to allow them to keep their weapons, an argument ensued and Col Gaddafi stormed off.

Only when Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo intervened did the bodyguards agree to hand in their weapons.

sweetness-light.com...

A year earlier, two of Mr Gaddafi's bodyguards were taken into custody for attacking several French police officers after they stopped him for speeding on the Champs Elysees in Paris.

They were released after Libyan diplomats apologised. Mr Gaddafi was also detained, but was released because he had diplomatic immunity.

news.bbc.co.uk...

After repeated assassination attempts, his paranoia and unpredictability had made him one of the most difficult targets in the world. He travelled only in a convoy, periodically ordering it to stop to allow him to change transport. A trick invented by President Saddam Hussein of Iraq as early as 1970 when he was still Mr Deputy.

Abd al-Muhaymen, a Libyan fundamentalist who had trained and fought in Afghanistan, thus having access to CIA and British intelligence who organised the Afghan Mujahedine operations at the time, was in charge of assassinating Gaddafi.

Mr Shayler said Abd al-Muhaymen was to detonate a bomb under Gaddafi's car, but the bomb went off under the wrong car killing his body guards and civilian bystanders.

www.mideastnews.com...

These women will go to the wall for the person they protect, and I don't see anyone suggesting the American President is doing anything inappropriate because his Secret Service protection seem to be all male.

YOU GO GIRLS..........

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Virgins?

They're still virgins?

The man's an idiot.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Just like in the movies.

Didnt the bad guy in Enter the Dragon have a bunch of beautiful women as bodyguards???

Its hard not to be impressed!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yeah baby..........

Austin Powers had to deal with Fembots.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Time to post that Jimi Hendrix album cover here, I think. 'xcept I don't want to get banned. You know the one...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
You know the one...

I'm not too worried about getting banned, so I will post the cover of "Electric Ladyland"

Sorry, some parts needed to be censored due to younger members viewing the page.

If you ask me, it was a bold and controversial album cover for the time. The music wasn't his best, but people bought the album for the cover just to have it in their collection.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
If you ask me, it was a bold and controversial album cover for the time. The music wasn't his best, but people bought the album for the cover just to have it in their collection.

Hey hey hey...

It wasn't so bad, the music.

Actually I preferred it to the girls. A bit Sixties, no, all that real-life skin? Nowadays we have better nubilia technology.

Gosh, just imagine if Jimi had lived. Mick Jagger would be looking pretty sick notch-on-the-bedpost wise, I bet.

And - muso joke - the B.C. Rich Warlock would never have been invented.

new topics

top topics

join