It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo swarms, what do they mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If single flying craft are thought to be observing us then what does a swarm of them mean?

what are your theories?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have filmed many strange things in the sky using one of those discontinued Sony Video Cameras with the Xray vision capabilities..and yes it can see through clothes..... Filming during daylight in that mode with a 900nm IR filter you see much more then is visable with the naked eye.
I had posted the footage on YouTube and Last month the producer of The History Channel UFO HUNTERS show contacted me to use my footage in a upcoming show. I sent them the original tape to copy since the YouTube footage lost a lot of quality after uploading, the orignal shows much more
Here's a short clip... the original was over 1 hour long.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think that possibly they want to be seen. But then again, if they really wanted to be seen, they would just land and get out of the ship. But hey, maybe they're just messing with us.

Or maybe if they do land, they will get "in trouble" with the government.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

nice video you should post it on this thread, do you see those everytime?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

I don't see them all the time, they seem to show up during heavy Chemtrail spraying. I've video taped them go into and emerging from Chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

well, aliens leaving their ships is always something im hesitant to accept. bear in mind that all life on earth would be extraordinarily deadly to them, so even if they could purge their space suits entirely after returning to their craft, its always a risky business, because all it takes is one microbe to get past and thats it for everyone inside.

just look at what happened when europeans landed in the americas. we're from the same planet, same species.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Coool...

You definitely have something there.

The trails of the orbs look very strong, and not an optical illusion. Also, the movement of the orbs are very deliberate.

Strong evidence there.

Maybe they come out at night? Or maybe they thought they were cloaked "normally"?

And now, here's a thought.

What if THERE ARE MORE SHIPS IN SPACE ABOVE US IN OUR SKY NOW?

Only, they are cloaked. Maybe only infrared or UV filters can catch them.

Your video should be used to find the viability of that theory. It's invoked some thought in me and I definitely think it's possible alien technology can cloak large ships. Come on, if humans can do it, these aliens can, too.

What do y'all think?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Take a look at this guy's video..He film through a large telescope and has video's of Huge Ships/Space Stations in orbit.. abovespaceandtime.blip.tv...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, if it isn't my RESPECTED FOE, joe82.

I think UFOs are mainly space craft, though some may be life forms and some may be a combination of the two.

I think most of them have Aliens inside the UFOs, these Aliens I believe are space travellers or tourists.

When you see one lonely UFO, I believe it is a traveller who is stopping to notice the cavemen down here scarring the lands with our nuclear weapons and leaving starving children to die while we display the Super Bowl year after year. One year they could say, no Super Bowl this year, this year every dime goes to feeding starving babies, but we never do.

We must seem so ridiculously primitive to the Aliens.

Obviously they rarely land and exit their craft, much in the same way submarine crews do not land and exit their craft. Our atmosphere may not be what they breathe or they may not wish to catch our diseases or us catching theirs.

But I believe most do notice something different around here, maybe their advanced computers caan detect our life and they view us the same way we go to the zoo.

After all, in the mostly empty and indescribably gigantic vacuum of the universe, life may be as rare as the habitable zones that have hospitable planets with the right makins for life. If so, we may be a sight to behold for a bored traveller.

It must be cool to see all the greatest monuments of an alien planet in a single day, and for this reason I bet there are plenty of space tourists as well, who travel just to see the wonders of the mighty universe.

These are the UFOs who make themselves more visible to the people and who are always filmed hovering stationary in the air as they look at the apes drive their dinosaur bone powered cars.

I think when you see a swarm of UFOs, it is a tour group, a caravan of travellers, immigrants, or space pirates. They converge upon our planet and look at us, some of them mutilate a cow, they probe a few farmers and they are off on their way to other places and anuses to probe.

This is clearly a video of a group of 6th grade Greys on a Class Field Trip to study primitive life forms.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Do you think if you see them emerging and entering into to chemtrails that they could be some form of water droplet or water anomaly? I dont have a clue just a question.. Seems they arent hostile (yet), if they are craft, which is a good thing because the public not knowing anything of what they are would be totally unprepared for anything! Hostile or not.. Stupid gov't!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The only thing I saw in that video that wasn't a bird was 2:18. If you watch the swarm they show twice (the first time was 0:14) if you watch them you can see wings flapping. 2:18 however is actually really good footage.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

We may disagree on some subjects but you hit the nail on the head with this one.

top topics

join