It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Genuine Psychic to help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When I was a kid a friend of my dad came to stay with us for a few weeks and he brought an amazing show dog with him. The dog was such a joy and was the nicest German shepherd I had ever met and still to this day.

A few nights before the friend was going to leave us the dog was stolen from our backyard in the middle of the night. I remember that night hearing something, but could not remember what I saw or heard.

Needless to say our friend was devastated, we searched for days looking for the dog to no avail. On one of the last days before he was about to leave his wife back in Missouri (we lived in South Texas) said she knew where the dog was. He laughed and asked how this was possible. She said she had visited a psychic in Missouri and he had given her directions from my house to where the dog was being kept.

We wrote down the directions and landmarks and drove to the house. The psychic even went so far as to say what color the house was, the car that was parked out front and that the people would want money. Sure enough an hour later and just a few miles away we were at the exact house, car, and people described and just like they said...they asked us for money. He was so happy to get the dog back he didn't care, but ever since then I've wondered about "real psychics."

I've had my fair share of encounters with people who do "channeling’s" and "readings" and other things that have only led me astray and never helped me. So I'm looking for that same kind of person, a genuine psychic who can help me just like our friend and his dog were helped so long ago.

To start I have a very simple puzzle. I have lost something. It is a white vodafone USB Modem. You can find an picture of it here

I have looked high and low and cannot locate it, but I need it for an upcoming trip. I want to restore my faith in psychics and in the process find someone with a genuine ability. I can give more information if anyone needs, and you are welcome to U2U me if you don't want to post in the thread.

I'm really interested in the results and I will post here until its found or until the search is exhausted. I am optimistic and hope there is someone out there who can help.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by atzmaz]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would be interested in meeting someone like the OP describes. Anyone out there please hit me up too.

That was a very good story OP and I am glad it worked out and the dog came back. So many are never found again you were truly blessed.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well heres my first attempt at being psychic. You dropped it on cement somewhere. That was my first impression from focussing for a bit. Although im likely not a psychic.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Well heres my first attempt at being psychic. You dropped it on cement somewhere. That was my first impression from focussing for a bit. Although im likely not a psychic.

Pondered that but I know that it made it home with me and that intially I had put it in a grey bag in my wardrobe. The bag and its contents are now gone.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
I would be interested in meeting someone like the OP describes. Anyone out there please hit me up too.

That was a very good story OP and I am glad it worked out and the dog came back. So many are never found again you were truly blessed.

I've actually asked my dad to try to get in touch with this guy again to see if that psychic still exists or if he knows the name of the person.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
Pondered that but I know that it made it home with me and that intially I had put it in a grey bag in my wardrobe. The bag and its contents are now gone.

When you say the bag and contents are gone, did you move them? Or is there someone else in the house who could have had access to them? Or pets?

One trick that will work as long as the object is still on the premises is to put a pin into the arm of a chair. Leave it there until you have found the missing item.

I used to know someone who was always losing things and would claim to have looked everywhere. If I asked had she looked in such and such a location she would say 'oh no, it won't be there'. :shk:

Have you tried: your car, all your pockets, the washing machine, under every item of furniture, the floor, all your bags, drawers, shelves. Would it be beside any other piece of equipment? Behind a cushion? Are you absolutely sure you haven't used it or taken it out of the house since putting it in the wardrobe?

Could it have fallen into a shoe?

This is my best effort at a check list. The car, pockets or the floor are usually the best places to look.

Is there a chance that you could have thrown it away, screwed up in the bag? The person I mentioned above did that with her keys once.

Anyway, I hope this helps to jog your memory. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Do you think we can move this thread to paranormal?

I don't think its in the right place and I don't really want to repost just to get it there.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by atzmaz]

top topics

join