It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Consciousness Shift already begun??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
sorry this is like my third post but i really do think something big is going on. idk if its related to 2012 or not, but i kind of want the "simple" life too now. it feels like things are moving way too fast and everyone needs to slow down. huh idk what it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricNarwhal
i dont know about a "light harmony crystal conciousness shift" or whatever weird new age people want to call it, but it seems like everything's getting faster. not just with the internet, although that seems to be the cause, but with everything. its really hard to explain. but somethings changing, and im nor sure if its good or bad.

ironically, except pop culture. even in late 2009, it seems stuck in the nineties.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
actually, pop culture is a lot different now because of twitter and how celebrities put stuff on there. not that i like twitter i think its annoying as heck. also theres more talented people and indie music and movies are getting more mainstream. the only thing thats the same is theres some random talentless people, but theyre getting less popular.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricNarwhal
actually, pop culture is a lot different now because of twitter and how celebrities put stuff on there. not that i like twitter i think its annoying as heck. also theres more talented people and indie music and movies are getting more mainstream. the only thing thats the same is theres some random talentless people, but theyre getting less popular.

hmmm true, even the 90s seemed a lot more old fashioned than the two thousands, because of the limited presence of the Internet in those days.

still, 2009 culture is nineties-based - ie, hip hop culture and music, alternative rock and grungewear, teenybopper pop acts, less is more, tech toys, hyper-capitalism, etc. it's just a faster 90s.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join