It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author sees Islam's 20-year plan for U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I had to start a new thread on this. I am not being prejudice or intolerant but I do want to put this out there for anyone who cares to read. That way I know I did my part.

''The following is my analysis of Islamic invasion of America, the agenda of Islamists and visible methods to take over America by the year 2020,'' Shorrosh says. ''Will Americans continue to sleep through this invasion as they did when we were attacked on 9/11?''

1. Terminate America's freedom of speech by replacing it with statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities who promote Islam as the religion of African-Americans while insisting Christianity is for whites only. What they fail to tell African-Americans is that it was Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for black and slave is the same, ''Abed.''

The rest of the list can be found in the link. I am getting beat up over this one for sure.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Are we being assimilated or what?

Had to edit to put space between them numbers.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by jackflap]

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

[edit on 18/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

Mod Edit: Do Not Alter Or Remove Staff Edits.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Islam studies required in California district Course has 7th-graders memorizing Koran verses, praying to Allah

The course mandates that seventh-graders learn the tenets of Islam, study the important figures of the faith, wear a robe, adopt a Muslim name and stage their own jihad. Adding to this apparent hypocrisy, reports ANS, students must memorize many verses in the Koran, are taught to pray "in the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful" and are instructed to chant, "Praise to Allah, Lord of Creation." "We could never teach Christianity like this," one outraged parent told ANS.

Posted: January 11, 2002

www.worldnetdaily.com...

I wonder how many kids memorized their verses by now.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
theres the devil in disguise folks, clear as day. Violent, haughty, prideful, ignorant, devious, using and all the hypocrisy of lies and satanic denial.

Who wants to leave earth with me?

"computer".."activate the gate"

zzzzztttt

oh look how cute evil people are trying to sneak through and follow us..sorry suckers too late..

"computer" "seal the gate permanently"

"Ah peace finally"

meanwhile on earth
war is breaking out and people are confused, angry and scared due to forces working together and some in confusion. Set against each other by a group of manipulating dying cultists. Set on insisting there violent toungue and ignorant greed upon what they consider slaves. Those who equate money with freedom because for them in there attitudes, it is the only way they can buy someone off to protect them.

dont believe in miracles? i would reconsider your beliefs.

Those who can join me:

People who know themselves under a loving God head live honest productive lives. People who forgive sin because it is a human condition.
People who do not accuse others and start fights. People who understand nature and its beauty beyond conquering for idealism and control of it. People who acknowldge that our nature and spirit are entwined and who do not use hatred as a suplantation for Gods will.

I will choose sinners meaning those who over time society has rejected or imprisoned needlesly other than for political gains by some lone wolf. I do not want you are violent, or greedy. Or have a psychological compunction of rebelious rabbel rousing to mockery. Only serious minded loving people who care and know this world in its mockeries are totally a loss.
"make it so number 1" (captin picard voice)

[edit on 18-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Right on. I think. Thanks for sharing your input. Maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow. That seems to be rife with paranoia, but I have Croatian and Serbian friends who describe that this is exactly what happened in their country. It is also happening in some towns nearby.

The thought is that "they" Muslims, keep quiet and remain friendly until they have enough people moved in to actually have a voice and start making subtle changes within a community, and it just grows from there, before anyone is the wiser the Muslims are running the area.

I can possibly see this happening, but I don't think the Jews would let this happen on a grand scale, because this is their country after all!! Ha!

I don't see why people have put the disclaimer "I'm not racist or anything, but..."
Just say what you feel, who cares what people think. If it's well thought out it won't matter.

[edit on (6/18/09) by gnosis111]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

You have no idea. Anyway, I can see some of that list already in play. It does seem like paranoia at first but take a few things from the list and do a search. You will be surprised what is going on. Not that I'm scared or anything and I don't think people should be scared about it. I just want people to know.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nobody is afraid of this kind of thing in Europe . There is one group of people that we all fear . Those bible squad , know nothings , dumb as a dumb persons could be american rednecks . Never give them passports , keep them forever within your state and national boundaries . Nobody wants the gene pool in Europe to depreciate with such an influx . They truly have to be the most undesirable specimens of mankind that anyone could wish not to cross into their national borders to seek citizenship .

Those dumb creatures are America's ultimate weapon , never mind nuclear bombs , once they start exporting the dna that composes that wretched group of people in a virus form , the world is lost totally .

Redneck dna virus , can you imagine that ? , i would take my own life before succoming to that .

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really don't think there is a muslim conspiracy to take over America. All of the American Muslims I know, which isn't many, are very liberal and not the very religious kind. At least thats how it is here.

And even if they were trying to take over I really dont think they could.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As much as I desire not to have Christianity forced on me, I have an even stronger desire not to be subjected to Islam and Islamic law. I have always tried to be fair and advocate freedom of religion for everyone. I think that is going to come back and bite me in the rear.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bommer09

That's the kind of thing I like to read. Am I just being paranoid or do we have a real threat? I would love to know that the Muslims want to foster peace and do their own religion and be left alone. I will do unto them as I would have done unto me regardless of their intentions. It just seems that the concerns I have are real.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

I agree with you Drexl. Let's keep em here. I don't think they would feel comfortable with themselves in your highly advanced culture anyway. I could probably convince them of this.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Nobody is afraid of this kind of thing in Europe .

Funny, I read stuff quite often about how folks in the UK are afraid of the Muslim influence. I guess it all must be fiction.

There is one group of people that we all fear . Those bible squad , know nothings , dumb as a dumb persons could be american rednecks . Never give them passports , keep them forever within your state and national boundaries . Nobody wants the gene pool in Europe to depreciate with such an influx . They truly have to be the most undesirable specimens of mankind that anyone could wish not to cross into their national borders to seek citizenship .

Keep in mind that we imported our gene pool from Europe...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111

Wow. That seems to be rife with paranoia, but I have Croatian and Serbian friends who describe that this is exactly what happened in their country. It is also happening in some towns nearby.

Yeah, funny how trying to wage genocide against a population will have that population seeking methods of legal protection in the future.

The thought is that "they" Muslims, keep quiet and remain friendly until they have enough people moved in to actually have a voice and start making subtle changes within a community, and it just grows from there, before anyone is the wiser the Muslims are running the area.

...And? Welcome to the wide world of immigration, paleface. I understand that your cheese-eating plague-bearing ancestors performed this same action on at least three continents, didn't they? Don't hear you banging your fists too hard on that score. Don't worry, if we'd not had that whole smallpox problem, I'm sure most of Europe would be speaking Nuahtal now. Fair is fair, right?

I'm serious though. The Irish are big in Boston. Gay people are big in San Francisco. Natives have a lot of pull in Alaska. This is the way our democracy works. If you want to say you have a big problem with Muslims having some influence where they live, well, you better start bitching about Jews in New York, Mormons in Utah, and Christians everywhere else, to say nothing of ethnic groups X, Y, and Z!

I don't see why people have put the disclaimer "I'm not racist or anything, but..."
Just say what you feel, who cares what people think. If it's well thought out it won't matter.

[edit on (6/18/09) by gnosis111]

Because they're saying racist crap and want to pretend they're not. It's a propaganda approach. By saying "I'm not racist" you're attempting to give the racist BS you're saying some sort of credibility so people don't just tune you out.

I mean really. "The evil Muslims are coming and the uppity negros are carrying them!" isn't hte most racist thing I've ever seen. But it is racist.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It might be racist crap to some people. That is not what I'm promoting. If you think it is racist then that is in your head. I'm not saying we have to take up arms and cause riots and stuff. Just read the material and if you think the threat is real, say so. If not then say so. It is not a matter of being racist.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't think the degree of cultural development has much of a bearing on where the likes of this particular group would take root . That is why they would be the perfect weapon , they would live in the slime and the tents and the caravans and trailers , you name it . They are like bacteria , survivable in all hostile conditions .

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

There's nothing wrong with writing a book and talking about how Muslims are going to take over the U.S.. It's just a topic that I don't see ever becoming a reality and please don't start on the whole topic of how Obama is a Muslim. There are too many Bible thumpers out there that have way too much power in terms of what religion dominates in this country.

That one line about you are a muslim by birth and are not allowed to change your religion is rediculous. No one should be forced to be part of a religion that they do not agree with.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You must not be too familiar with Joseph Farah, then. Hate to break it to you, Jackflap, but you are posting a snippet from a racist reviewing an uninformed book written by a fellow who gets paid to forment hatred, posted on a website that's about on par with Stormfront, and are here trying to use it as the basis of a thread. I imagine that you didn't even actually read the "article" or consider the sources before slapping it up, and instead went "OMG ISLAM OMG!"

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

I have a idea they are descendants of the ones we kicked out , for excessive religious practices . I do not think they were meant to survive on their harsh north eastern outpost. At least they would be put to hard work , instead of causing anymore trouble in England . But nobody expected then to flourish , not to bring about their zealotry in the new colony as they did, till this day .

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I imagine that you didn't even actually read the "article" or consider the sources before slapping it up, and instead went "OMG ISLAM OMG!"

You know what, you may be right. That is why I like this site. I did kind of panic. I did read the article though. I mean to me it just seems like its all real. I'll do more research. Especially on that guy you mention. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join