It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Forgotten News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
One of the big cases last year that hasnt gotten alot of headlines in mainstream press anywhere for a while is Joe Wilson and his wife that died after he was investigating the uranium story that lead up to the war with iraq.

Here is a really good artical for today.

It even tells the truth about the leak comming from the pentagon and the white house.

www.thecouriermail.news.com.au...

The other part of the story I have not seen the news cover is the other 25 CIA agents that died as a result of the death of Joe Wilson's wife.

Anyone want to guess on how much money the white house and others bribed media personal both inside and outside the united states to stop reporting this?

The only place I see news on it these days is hard to find news articals on the net.

Falcon

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am relatively certain Valerie Plame ex CIA agent is still alive. I am not so certain about her contacts overseas.
Sounds like someone could be guilty of negligent manslaughter

Tututkamen

www.markarkleiman.com...

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
not to highjack the convo, but since the topic is forgotten news.... what ever happened to the anthrax scare right after 9/11? it was all over the news, and then nothing, no verdict. was it ever resolved?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
was it ever resolved?

Ya, it stopped. I think it is like the uni-bomber. Maybe someone was testing the waters, like now with suitcases. Empty and being left behind.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
must... stay.... stupid... don't ... mention... steven hatfill..

d'oh!!!!!!

duhr, anthrax scares were a real threat to us. we were in danger and the authorities resolved the problem good. the anthrax never came from a bioweapons lab in maryland. it came from eyerack.

and that guy whos wife was leaked was cool, too. serves them right for being unamerican and unpatriotic!

part of the time where I was acting like a total idiot. this post does not refelct the true motives and perspectives I have at heart, except for the one part where I mentioned steve hatfill's involvement with anthrax and the possibility that he was behind the anthrax missives

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah, ain't you cool
OMEGA

A real live Patriot, what I term a blind Patriot, like the ones in that prison in Iraq. The kinky ones

Last I read about Hatfield his lawyer's were suing the FBI for destroying his life, more Patriots and their Patriot Acts.

I can only surmise that you must be young, dumb,and full of come.

Your thoughts and curiosity should be directed at Bush and his reasons for sending our brothers to war for his personal vedetta against the mad man that tried to kill his daddy, dam near a quote from the Shrub

new topics

top topics

join