It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Guy From Outta Space

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I assumed he was human only because I really doubt an alien would come to earth and then register on this specific board

I was just playing some devils advocate on why there would be people getting defensive ^_^

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
Welcome.

The truth is in the mist ......hmmmm...I like Sierra Mist - does that count?

You are an Alien....hmmmm....quite anal probing my buddy - he is most sick of it.

Big things are coming in 2012....hmmmm.....Launch of the new Sims maybe?

humour cell
......hmmmm.....ah bloody 'ell another bloke from across the drink - or you just like spelling humor the wrong darned way - haha

See - I have a HUMOR cell - enjoy your stay here.

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor!

Excuse me Dorian but over here we spell Humour with a U

And thanks for welcoming me, i look forward to viewing as much as possible.... this site is huge though.... i'm amazed i havn't come across it before....

BTW I could be from outter space considering i believe we as humans came from outter space in the first place.....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

I gotta agree with mrs smith sorry. The whole im an alien and 2012 thing come on now.
anyways hello?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hello Awdbawl... How you doing? Been here long?

No.... this isn't a chat up line.... i'm just wondering....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ok... I'm a little confused as to uploading pictures to this profile... when i click on upload photos on my menu i get taken to the video site but can't see a way to upload a photo to this site.... do you get me? So... any help here would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Here you go: Upload Image

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Not sure about pics, but yeah.....

I am constanlty joking around sarcastically, and suprised how few get it when I am....

BUT I also understand the frustration with commander BSers, and Planet neutron dance morons...

Once you are here for a while you will realise why it is a touchy subject...

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Here you go: Upload Image

Hope this helps.

Thanks but it didn't work.... just took me to the video site as i said before to upload photos for that site!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Exactly. That's where you upload images for use on ATS.

Once you've uploaded the image file, just click to view it, then right below the image you will see various bbcodes for using it on ATS... in a post, as an avatar, or as a background-image for your mini-profile.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello Mellisa... nice to meet you

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Exactly. That's where you upload images for use on ATS.

Once you've uploaded the image file, just click to view it, then right below the image you will see various bbcodes for using it on ATS... in a post, as an avatar, or as a background-image for your mini-profile.

Ok, thanks i've done it....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How the hell am i going to get through everything on this site? I'm looking and adding my views but still seems like i'm not getting anywhere..... anyway i suppose it'll take me a good few years!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
How the hell am i going to get through everything on this site?

I've been a member for near 5 years now... and am Still wondering the same!?

I'm looking and adding my views but still seems like i'm not getting anywhere...

Patience, young padawan. Patience... it's a virtue few have a firm grasp of.

anyway i suppose it'll take me a good few years!!!

Carry On... as you will, and as have Many.

ATS, as with LIFE, is a journey... to be experienced, understood and appreciated by and of the individual - on a personal basis.

... to each their own, if you will.

within the T&C, that is.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Hi. Welcome to Earth!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello Nighinfinate..... you are fairly new too so i'll probaly see you around on the Forums!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS TruthxIsxInxThexMist;

Here are some links to get you started and to help you find out all about ATS.

I hope you will enjoy your time at ATS.

I would like to presents you with some links that will make your new found home enjoyable.

...Terms and Conditions...

...IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

...Index of Important ATS Related Threads

It's nice to meet you and welcome aboard.

nanunau !

The Utopian Penguin
T.U.P

[edit on 22-6-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thankyou Utopian Penguin

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I already knew it, i had a dream about it before it's become a big news.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
How the hell am i going to get through everything on this site? I'm looking and adding my views but still seems like i'm not getting anywhere..... anyway i suppose it'll take me a good few years!!!

It is not a surprise you feel that way. I am a third generation ATS'er - My dear old grandad set sail for ATS in the Spring of '34 and when he arrived he scratched out a meeger ATS point total - nothing by todays standards mind you but still, when he passed he had 29,000 points and several flags - not so bad for posting during the great depression and WW2 era.

Then my dad came along and we hit the ground running like a cat afire. 100K points before the age of 30 - he cooled towards the end, but he posted in forums and threads old grandad could have only dreamed about.

Then there is me - so many forums to view I hardly have time to post - but I am taking it all in like no one in my family before me.

So all we call really hope to do is have a better ATS posting record than the generations that came before us, and hope our offspring will post better and more abundantly than us.

The good doctor is now done waxing nostalgic.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just thought come with an update of my first week on ATS.....

I have found some stories an interesting read and others pretty stupid (especially those conspiracy theories) but alas it is only the first week... anyhows i'm liking the site so far..... could do with a little colour though as i'm finding the grey or dark grey options pretty bland and depressing at times.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join