It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was USA Created to bring in a NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Didn't George Washington say something about the illuminati ,I know he said he liked there idea or something ...let me see if I can find the quote

also the pyramid with a eye is a illuminati symbol , than why did the US founding fathers use it in there reverse seal?

"Novus ordo seclorum" means "New Order of the Ages"

now we see that ever everywhere and its a new world order symbol

can someone clear this up? was USA corrupted from the start?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
also the pyramids been long time symbol for them.... the uncapped pyramid with the all seeing light , symbolizes that only a few know what is kept from the masses , or the uncapped pyramid can also mean that it is still not complete almost but not complete ...

i believe it took 3 years and 6 committees to come up with the great seal.... and a baviaran artist or a believer in the illumaniti beliefs came up with the symbol and passed it on the president at the time ... which slips my mind right now.. either way ... it funny how it made it to our 1 dollar bill... ooo and this just popped into my head ... GW was i believe the HM of a masionc lodge which the supposed illimunaiti infiltrated and if you go back in history you will see many connections...
also look at SKULLS AND BONES yale . and bohemian grove ( i believe this is conencted some how)

Also youtube secret societies ( history channel )

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yes. This was a set up all along.
The more I learn the more I am finding out that there really is a mastermind behind ALL of this who does not have the constraints of time.
America is truely evil to its core. For the love of me, look at the street layout of Washington D.C. on google earth. Would anyone like to tell me why a pentagram is in the layout of the street with the bottom point (which is considered to be the seat of power)resting right on the Whitehouse lawn?

What shape is the inside of a pentagram? You guessed it a Pentagon.
We have the office of the largest military industrial complex in the world and the entire building is called the what???????

Say it with me now... The Pentagon!!!!

It doesn't take a whole lot of resaerch to come to the conclusion that this thing is very VERY old and a long time in the making.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Dude , the street layout was done after America was born , like 1880-1930's

it was not founding founders idea to have them

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was pondering on the United States of America this morning and the powers that be are definitely Satanic. No it doesn't take much to see the obvious, and I think maybe people are waking up more towards the Biblical grand scheme of things.

God left many mysteries for people to solve but of course the enemy are the ones who are so great at building architecture. I'm sure they erected the Twin Towers just to collapse one day. I mean look at the word collapse. Two Ls. Can you say design?

God knows about all the conspiracies, He knows the truth about UFOs. It's all there because it's part of the grand plan. I'm sure most of the mysteries in the world are just to give us a hint about the Anti-Christ and even the face on Mars is doing that as well. So the Illuminati despite being oh so corrupt and evil, are unknowingly going to serve their purpose for the greater good in the end.

Of course those wicked men don't have this option:

Romans 11:23 "And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again."

John 3:16 " For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

[edit on 6/18/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 6/18/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

ummmm the current people who are in power are evil OK?

i dont think the founding fathers were satanic devil worshippers

[edit on 18-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The whole country was made and designed by Satan worshipers. That's why everything seems to have a masonic design on it. The Statue of Liberty is an idol representing liberty of sexual immorality, lust, pride, and caring for self.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Was america designed to bring in the nwo? This is a two-pointed conundrum that has only a single answer, and that answer is an astounding "YES"!

Go and read any history book you want to concerning the discovery of america, and they all say the same thing. They address america as "the new world". The chinese and the vikings discovered north america long before columbus ever did.

There are many numerous reasons america is the springboard for the nwo, the most recent being the revolutionary war and the events as they unfolded from there throughout history. Think about this for a second if you will, many scientific discoveries were made, developed, and patented in america, and our schools are the most reveered in the world, and now, for whatever reasoning, the paradigm is shifting back to europe!

Now why is this happening, if this was not and had not been the plan all along? America was a test-tube nation, and after those who got done with her mixing all the different kinds of people they could, mixing the different religions, and mixing all the technological idealisms they could, the experimentation was over, and the ones responsible have collected their data, and now are going to build the world they had planned all along whether we like it or not!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here's a question.

If the USA was created to bring in a NWO, why wasn't it brought in when the USA was created?

Would that not be the best/easiest/feasible/smartest thing to do?

Why wait all these years?

Oh and if "Novus ordo seclorum" was supposed to mean New World Order then it would in fact be "Novus Ordo Mundi", a little fact checking goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Errr make friends with the countries maybe? set it all up
its easy now than back in 1776

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Dude , the street layout was done after America was born , like 1880-1930's

it was not founding founders idea to have them
Ah, so you learned something from this thread. Good. Did you also pick up on the fact that there's no historical evidence that the Bavarian Illuminati ever used the eye in the pyramid as a symbol? The earliest reference I find to suggest that they did was in the mid 1950s by one author writing a conspiracy book, but no actual historical documents pertaining to the Bavarian Illuminati have any such symbol. (There IS evidence they used a dot in a circle ⊙, just no eye & pyramid...)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Why wait all these years?

Let Ron Paul answer this question since you don't want to hear my truth on the next years of humanity. The End of Times.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe it may be quite possible this was the case.

I hope I'm not forced to turn over my American card but it's possible the Brits intentionally lost to our Minute Men so that they can then pull the strings from across the pond.

We just may be the "Fall Country", always getting all the blame for all the world's woes, for the English puppet masters while the Queen continues to suck on the blood of missing children.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
still doesn't explain why i see the eye in the pyramid EVERYWHERE , just look at this video

www.youtube.com...

why would Freemason be in a movie like A Scanner Darkly?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
still doesn't explain why i see the eye in the pyramid EVERYWHERE , just look at this video

www.youtube.com...

OK, so the eye in the pyramid is in places. A majority of the references in that clip are to the great seal on the back of the $1.

why would Freemason be in a movie like A Scanner Darkly?
It's not a masonic symbol either. But why is it on Robert Downey Jr.'s shirt in Scanner Darkly? My guess is that Linklater, the director, is from Austin and probably very familiar with Steve Jackson Games. (Though, to be fair, the version on the shirt looks more new-agey than conspiratorial...)

The G in Scanner Darkly is a stretch. It's drawn in a pentagon and then they try to overlay the Square & Compasses on it, which only has 4 sides...

Hackers - Dollar bill
the 300 stretch is laughable

While the eye in the pyramid was never actually an Illuminati symbol, many people such as yourself (and obviously some of the filmmakers) assume that it was. The Tomb Raider movie was explicitly about the Illuminati, so it's no surprise that it was used there. Likewise the funeral scene in Being There is clearly trying to portray the financial elite who have the power to make the next president, so the symbol is being used in that context (not subliminal).

The filmmaker makes a big mistake by trying to combine what he considers to be Illuminati references with 9/11 references. The two have nothing to do with each other, so I'm not going to waste my time on them.

The Simpsons stonecutter sequence is an obvious parody of Freemasons, Illuminati and conspiracy theorists.

National Treasure is referencing the dollar bill & the great seal.

So is there a history of people assuming that the Illuminati used that symbol? Sure. But there's no basis in fact. It's a self-propagating meme, but it's meaningless.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Why is the eye or eye with the pyramid used everywhere , China , England , Australia

are you saying these are just coincidence? we all know illuminati control all type of media, that's why MSM always cut you of when you phone in and ask about it, even if its done in a nice polite manner

ASMON? or MASON I thought masons didn't use the eye with the pyramid

I still don't know why i see it everywhere Cars Ads (they show the eye 3 time than a heart, while they showed the eye and heart a voice said "love it" 3 times)
newspaper, Soda Cans

"the truth hurts " it sure does the illuminati is sick and twisted

[edit on 19-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I hope I'm not forced to turn over my American card but it's possible the Brits intentionally lost to our Minute Men so that they can then pull the strings from across the pond.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you're seeing the bigger picture. The british never lost the revolutionary war, England just merely agreed to "not" send in anymore troops if the colonists would obey and follow their orders! George Washington and others were all freemasons, and they knew exactly what was going on, and this can be proven if those who are holding the truth would allow it to be shown.

Every mover and shaker from that era, Ben Franklin, Hamilton, Burr, Washington, and Jefferson, etc, were all masons! When Washington found out what the real agenda was, he was going to blow the whistle, which is why he all of a sudden became ill and was drained of his blood by the leeches!

That conspiracy is in every major book on the planet, and if it weren't true, it would've died out years ago. The masons killed good ole George and blamed it on his illness. British troops occupied the colonies until 1799, and returned back across the water, leaving their full instructions to the leaders left behind.

The nwo needed a new HQ, and the "brave new world" suited them just fine. The elite needed a new place where nobody knew who they were or what they were up to, which is why america gave them this grand opportunity. People are easier to control in small numbers and groups, and with no outside inteference, the nwo had a clear path during that era.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Really every major book? Do you have ANY proof of this? I looked on the web NOTHING came up

[edit on 19-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The change the new world order was seeking at that time would have been too much of a radical one for people to fathom at that time in history. Look around today, even with all our education and other sorts of the information highway available, many still can't contemplate the thought of the nwo being for real!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Yup, sure do. Minus the x-rated part in this article, it's full of very important info. This information is only one example of many more out there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masonic references in Illuminatus!
No historian knows what happened to Adam Weishaupt after he was exiled from Bavaria in 1785, and entries in "Washington’s" diary after that date frequently refer to the hemp crop at Mount Vernon.

The possibility that Adam Weishaupt killed George Washington and took his place, serving as our first President for two terms, is now confirmed. .
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

<<   2 >>

join