It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making Illegal Spying Legal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Making Illegal Spying Legal

www.globalresearch.ca

In probably the most disturbing testimony to hit Capitol Hill since Attorney General Eric Holder appeared before the House Judiciary Committee in May and refused to rule out lawless detention or to agree that government officials can sometimes be prosecuted for their crimes, on Wednesday Holder appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee and, among much else, refused five times to agree that warrantless spying is illegal and unconstitutional. I spoke to Holder in April, and he assured me that I would be proud of my country. When?

Over the months that have passed since Holder last testifi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
they do not care anymore. you can put on the table any evidence clearly showing the crime commited by the government and it is not going to make anybody uncomfortable.

they just go away with it without giving even the answers or explanations to the public opinion. and what we do?

wait. we hope that by some miricle it will change one day. but it is not going to happen without a real effort from us.

911 issue is a best evidence that fight is neccessary. and when the real investigation is going to be open I start to belive again.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You see, this is the result of them convincing us all we live in a Democracy.

In a Democracy anything can be voted into action as long as it receives a majority vote in favor. That means we could "legally" commit mass genocide as long as it's voted in favor of by a majority. Basically Democracy is "Mob Rule".

We're supposed to be living in a Republic, which is a rule by law. That means that nothing can be voted into action if it contradicts the laws of the land and in our case the Constitution is the supreme law of the land and every action must be measured to the Constitution and deemed to abide or contradict.

That is the main reason we are seeing actions such as this.

new topics

join