It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29 Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Pointed out the fallacy to that logic in another thread but its a non profit organization regulated by the government who you claim to trust regularly on these forums.

Also the people behind the NIST, FEMA, & 911 commission reports all got paid taxpayer dollars for their work. Everyone who supports AEfor911truth.ORG does it of free will.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The photo's shown above in this thread should seal the argument once and for all, if only the viewer is honest and does not have predetermined conclusions in mind. Expulsions THAT dynamic CANNOT come from FALLING material. It HAD to be ejected after PULVERIZATION in order to achieve what we see.

Also, remember the photo's of the top section of one Tower leaning and starting to topple over into the street? Incredible, impossible, instead of following the path of least resistance, all of a sudden, when the top block starts to tilt, the ENTIRE supporting structure underneath simply GIVES WAY, with the part under the block just giving way and erupting into fine dust.

The twin towers look NOTHING like building collapses, and everything like demolition. What staggers my mind is that so many people will see HUNDREDS of ' anomalies' that cannot be explained and yet they ignore them and say: " It just can't be". Thats all they have.

The FACT that the block of floors fell stright down thru the center of mass instead of falling over PROVES that all core columns were severed and that exotic technology was used to ' dustify' the buildings. For those of you who slam Judy Woods research, I have YET to hear from one of you an intelligent explanation of the TOASTED CARS that were found blocks from the scene, with extremely anomalous evidence of DEW.

There is NO WAY that the cars and other vehicles were affected the way they were by fire: Engine blocks GONE, yet paint perfect...and dozens of other inexplicable evidence proofs of directed energy weapons being used.

I believe that as part of the WAR GAMES, a very secret and classified DEW excercise using the most advanced particle weapons we have, meant to show what we could do to some OTHER nation if need be, and was turned LIVE by the Cheney cabal. In other words, as part of the games we used the beams instead of it being a drill; it went live by computer command and turned into a REAL event.

There is TOO MUCH evidence that says" Demolition" for any rational person to ignore or refute. We don't need more evidence, all we need is for the evidence to be heard, and in a controlled media like ours, owned by the very mega corps that make the weapons, that is almost impossible.

This was VERY high tech, with weapons that created huge HOLESn in the ground where buildings stood. No rubble piles, like Bldg. 6, just a massive HOLE stories deep, BLOWN out . How can anyone with intelligence NOT see the writing on the wall? Denial is a terrible thing...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

There is TOO MUCH evidence that says" Demolition" for any rational person to ignore or refute.

So where are the wires for the demolition charges and where is the explosives residue? For that matter, where is the crew of Supermen who wired said buildings for demolition? Im sure that many demolition companies would want to hire the men that wired three buildings for demolition in a matter of days, when it takes weeks to wire much smaller buildings.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Explosives residue?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My, how easy you seem to miss one of the highest flagged topics ever on ATS!

But then again, seeing how your posting history indicates that you are here strictly to derail 911 forum threads, with 99% of your last 250 posts being in the 911 forum, I guess I can certainly understand.

Weak, swampfox, weak. :shk:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh yes, the magic "dust". The rest of my post still stands...where are the detonation materials? No wires, no squib remains..nothing...or did Giuliani just wave his magic wand to cause the detonation?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

All concrete, wire, office materials, human beings, almost any type of forensic evidence, was converted into the huge pyroclastic dust clouds that flowed from WTC 1 & 2. Pieces of 1/16 inch bone were found on the tops of buildings 600 ft away years later, the dust has all this and more. Many people collected the dust, some in their lungs dying from it, some for evidence. That's where evidence is, has, and will be found.

The massive steel support, cut up into sections during and after the collapse, was quickly sent to India and China for scrap metal prices. The largest crime scene ever, bulldozed and collected before a full investigation team could get it's hands on it. I recall the reasoning behind it being "Too painful for America". Like when they bulldozed Waco, and will bulldoze any of us who dare rear our ugly heads.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings

All concrete, wire, office materials, human beings, almost any type of forensic evidence, was converted into the huge pyroclastic dust clouds that flowed from WTC 1 & 2.

No, not quite. Plenty of chunks of concrete, rebar, wiring, office materials and yes, itty bitty pieces of what used to be human beings remained in the debris pile after the collapse.

Staten Island - Eric Beck has worked many construction sites. Nothing prepared him emotionally for the Fresh Kills Landfill, where workers are combing 1.5 million tons of World Trade Center rubble for body parts, personal belongings and potential criminal evidence.

One day, a hand came up with a wedding ring," said Beck, 38, a 17-year member of Laborers Local 17 in Newburgh and a Middle Hope resident. "It almost made me give it up right then."

Machinery bought by Taylor and installed at the landfill separates the rubble with screening equipment, divides the rubble based on size and distributes the metal pieces, concrete chunks and other items to a pair of conveyor belts

About 12-15 barges arrive daily, ferrying debris from Ground Zero in Lower Manhattan. To process 8,000 tons of rubble a day, authorities have enlisted a company in the Town of Montgomery to help the 24 city, state and federal agencies at the landfill

The agents use small rakes to hunt for clues that could help identify victims. Body parts are bagged, tagged and stored at the morgue on site before they are DNA tested. More than 50 victims have been identified from the several thousand body parts recovered at the landfill.

www.epa.gov...

The massive steel support, cut up into sections during and after the collapse, was quickly sent to India and China for scrap metal prices. The largest crime scene ever, bulldozed and collected before a full investigation team could get it's hands on it. I recall the reasoning behind it being "Too painful for America". Like when they bulldozed Waco, and will bulldoze any of us who dare rear our ugly heads.

Its statements like this that show just how little research some people do before they get on ATS and start making posts. The LAST of the steel was not removed from Ground Zero until May 2002. The first stop for ALL of it, was the landfills in NJ/NY where it was examined for remains and evidence value. Structural members that had value as evidence were kept (most of which is stored at JFK in a hanger). Only AFTER it had been examined was it allowed to go to scrap processors. There was nothing "quick" about it. In addition, quite a bit of it, never left the United States.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Its statements like this that show just how little research some people do before they get on ATS and start making posts. The LAST of the steel was not removed from Ground Zero until May 2002. The first stop for ALL of it, was the landfills in NJ/NY where it was examined for remains and evidence value. Structural members that had value as evidence were kept (most of which is stored at JFK in a hanger). Only AFTER it had been examined was it allowed to go to scrap processors. There was nothing "quick" about it. In addition, quite a bit of it, never left the United States.

Don't assume you're talkin' to a noob here, bud.
Did they leave any steel for the 9/11 commission to examine? Notice that the official 9/11 "independent" investigation didn't start until 11/27/2002, 6 months after the removal of the steel (5/2002 according to your post). It is not any good as forensic evidence after it has been moved to a landfill. Is it? Unless qualified investigators tagged and inventoried every piece at the scene with photographs and chain of custody docs. Did that happen?

source:

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, also known as the 9/11 Commission, was set up on November 27, 2002 "to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks", including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks.

Structural members that had value as evidence were kept (most of which is stored at JFK in a hanger). Only AFTER it had been examined was it allowed to go to scrap processors.

Examined by WHO? Who decided whether it had any value as evidence? Who decided what was kept or tossed? Was it the 9/11 commission? When was it scrapped? After the "investigation" or before? The 9/11/ commission report is what is always quoted for justification that a real investigation has been done. But much the evidence was already in China and India. It's what was left in the dust that will come to haunt.....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This should have been set up as the largest crime scene in the history of the world, and protected by the U.S. Marshal service until the investigation was done. No moving, no disappearing, no hocus-pocus. No human words can speak the unspeakable over this crime. But the dead will talk, through the dust.....

Just remember the "cold case files". It may take years.

I hope the perps are scared, they should be, as well as those singing their songs.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

And dont assume that I assume I am talking to a noob.

Structural engineers were involved in checking out the steel.

www.nyenvirolaw.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This should have been set up as the largest crime scene in the history of the world, and protected by the U.S. Marshal service until the investigation was done.

To what purpose would that have served? Would it have helped identify the hijackers? or confirm that indeed, airliners HAD flown into the buildings?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

"This should have been set up as the largest crime scene in the history of the world, and protected by the U.S. Marshal service until the investigation was done."
To what purpose would that have served? Would it have helped identify the hijackers? or confirm that indeed, airliners HAD flown into the buildings?

It would have helped the free world to determine whether we should attack other countries and send our boys to war, or sit tight and figure out who the perps were. Don't throw the strawman of whether airliners hit the buildings over this way (designed to draw the weak).

And dont assume that I assume I am talking to a noob.
Structural engineers were involved in checking out the steel.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has spent about
$600,000 on the study but has been criticized because its probe relies
partially on volunteer work from engineers scattered across the nation.

Edward DePaola, president of the Structural Engineers Association of
New York, whose members are involved, defended the investigation
yesterday. "We are keeping up with the delivery of the steel to the yards," he said. "Our eyes see every piece that goes through there."

And this guy and his volunteers (from your source) were qualified as forensic crime scene investigators how exactly? On the biggest crime scene ever!? Was he affiliated with the investigation officially in any way, i.e. any L.E. credentials?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And this guy and his volunteers (from your source) were qualified as forensic crime scene investigators how exactly? On the biggest crime scene ever!? Was he affiliated with the investigation officially in any way, i.e. any L.E. credentials?

And having law enforcement credentials qualifies someone to investigate an engineering problem....how? The engineers were not the only ones there looking at the debris.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It would have helped the free world to determine whether we should attack other countries and send our boys to war, or sit tight and figure out who the perps were.

The "free" world? What right does the free world have to investigate crimes within our borders? Oh, I see, on the one hand, you do not trust our L.E. agencies and the information they had available in the days after 9/11 about who was responsible, and yet, you want those same people to have investigated the crash sites?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I can't believe you don't know this, but I will engage you for the benefit of others who don't. Law enforcement takes control of a crime scene, and cordons it off to make sure they know who is coming and going. They document each and every piece of evidence. They catalogue it, and if they need help, they call in outside experts. That is often not necessary beause many L.E. are highly educated in various fields. It is all done in steps as need be. But in a crime scene the size of the WTC on 9/11 they don't scoop up the crime scene into trucks and move it to a landfill and afterwards expect that a proper investigation can be done. No real lawmen would have let that happen, even though it was that big.

The "free" world? What right does the free world have to investigate crimes within our borders?

We were dragging a "coalition of the willing" into this. Don't you remember?

Oh, I see, on the one hand, you do not trust our L.E. agencies and the information they had available in the days after 9/11 about who was responsible, and yet, you want those same people to have investigated the crash sites?

Who was responsible? I do trust them (L.E.), but the best of them were never independently allowed to investigate. Is FEMA an investigative agency?
We invaded Afghanistan 26 days after 9/11, chasing Osama and his band of terror. Yet the FBI can't even list the crimes of 9/11 on the most wanted terrorists for Bin Laden or Zawahiri. Because they don't have the evidence to link them to the crime.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I can't believe you don't know this, but I will engage you for the benefit of others who don't. Law enforcement takes control of a crime scene, and cordons it off to make sure they know who is coming and going.

And thats where your argument falls apart. What happened that day was treated more as an act of war than a crime. Not to mention, they started hauling debris out of there that first night in the hopes of finding survivors. In addition, they DID run a pretty tight control on people in and out for the first few weeks.

Were the authorities wrong to haul the debris to the landfills to sift through it for clues? Maybe, maybe not. Of course with the information that was being developed by the FBI, CIA and other assorted government agencies in the US and abroad, they had a pretty clear picture of the who, what, when and why in regards to what happened that day.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Who was responsible? I do trust them (L.E.), but the best of them were never independently allowed to investigate. Is FEMA an investigative agency?

Law enforcement wouldnt be "independant" and if you read the article, it says that outside engineers were contracted for studying what happened to the building, not Joe Schmoe the federal bureaucrat.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And thats where your argument falls apart. What happened that day was treated more as an act of war than a crime.

No, that's precisely my argument, thanks for supporting it. The perpetrators were decided on and Afghanistan attacked long before any real investigation was done.

Law enforcement wouldnt be "independant" and if you read the article, it says that outside engineers were contracted for studying what happened to the building, not Joe Schmoe the federal bureaucrat.

From your own sources:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency has spent about $600,000 on the study but has been criticized because its probe relies partially on volunteer work from engineers scattered across the nation.

So FEMA is in charge of volunteers on the site of the biggest crime in history? Volunteers (screened by who) on a forensic investigation?! Law enforcement, duty bound, would be way more independent and capable than FEMA and some volunteers. This is a very weak argument, sorry.

oops: Oh yeah, you mentioned already that it was an act of war before we even kew who did it.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

There is TOO MUCH evidence that says" Demolition" for any rational person to ignore or refute.

So where are the wires for the demolition charges and where is the explosives residue?.

lol...basing this on 60 year old technology...don't YOU think we're past that?

not "Where is the explosive residue", but' where are the testing results that dismiss the hypothesis that Explosives were used...

NFPA 921: "Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations" is the national fire code published by The National Fire Protection Association.
This is standard for fire and explosion investigations.

It clearly states that if there is a crime scene that involves fire, tests must be conducted to determine whether residues from any pyrotechnic or incendiary material can be found.

and NIST, 'ONLY' looking at the most concussive, and loudest explosive compound,(RDX), and uses THAT to dismiss ALL explosives...and there is NO testing...only a statement

very scientific

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I applaud the OP, but Americans can't handle the truth and they don't want the truth. What they want is MSM, fastfood, prescription drugs to make the happy, doggie day spas, and reality TV. Nice try though

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join