It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Idea of why aliens make crop circles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Billy t Hill

Once again, speaking from experience, which you obviously do no have in this subject. Plum lines for one, can not be used unless there is ZERO wind because your "plum line" will sway around- which I have used several times, and cannot even come close to the accuracy with witch some of these circles portray.

Egyptians and Romans used to build small huts around there plum lines(when out doors) to ensure accuracy due to the wind factor.

You you have no idea how to use a plum line, if you did you would not even suggest it. Ya, you can use one if you doing something very simple and there is no need to be accurate. But over long distances as in these circles, A plum line will NOT do the job. Nor will stretching a rope for 3-4 hundred feet, which I have also done , and is nearly impossible after 400-500 feet as the amount of sag in a line is greater than the height at which you can hold it.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Overload]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

I know an awful lot about crops, were there many of those in your building days? It seems to me you have made up your mind and Greek temples and Roman colloseums aren't going to affect your mighty building experience. Whilst we are on experience, perhaps you'd like to explain what you know about crops, or even the English weather? I'm keen to hear all this evidence you keep saying you have but never produce.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Clearly you were a very bad builder. Anyone with any real experience would have noticed that plumb lines hang down, useless in making a flat design.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Billy t Hill

I am not claiming to Know who or how these circles are being made. I am merely saying how they are not being made. This is the simple process of elimination, that will lead us to the truth. Just throwing out idiotic statements about things which you know nothing off is not the right approach to take. If you experience is in the crops, that is fine and I recommended that you stay that course in disproving theories on that matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

Billy...
If you can't get these tangents with a rope or string, what do you call a plumb line?

Umm...

Plum lines are not only used for vertical alignment...you can also use them to to get a strait line over a distance, but once again I do not expect you to know that.

Your lack of knowledge humors me, and I am flattered that you would try to argue something to which you know nothing about.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anyone remember the real crop circles?
after doing a short search I haven't found what I am looking for yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
OP.... Crop circles are being made by great Artists of this World.... one day they will reveal themselves i'm sure.... until then just be amazed at the Artwork!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If a huge circle made out of metal or stone appeared over night saying
"WE ARE REAL STUPID ATS'ERS!"
then i'd be impressed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join