It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank logo with Illuminati symbolism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Peace Khonsu.

Have you done the knowledge on Metu Neter?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Some of you need to understand that symbols are how the illuminati recognize and communicate with each other. The rest of us little people aren't supposed to be the wiser.

I happen to drive or walk past this particular bank every single DAY. It's not a pine tree, contrary to popular opinion. It's a pyramid with an eye in the middle and being that bankers are basically at the top of the illuminati pyramid, it makes perfect sense that they would use one of the ancient symbols for "we own everything...we see all".

Machine Gun Jordan: Take the red pill please.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yeah but some people use it while having no idea what it means or represents; just because they saw it on the dollar bill or because it 'looks cool'.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Maybe it has double meaning. It could well be a pine tree over water, but that is to the common eye. Its almost like subliminal advertising. A deeper meaning.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think they designed it they way they did on purpose - to cause differing opinions, denial, and clouding of the issue. Just look at some of the things the people in denial have said.

Originally posted by Khonsu
... My family crest has the all seeing eye in it, and one of my rings does as well, so does that make me an Illuminist? ...

It doesn't make you Illuminist, but perhaps your family history has some ties to the Illuminati? You should know the Illuminati isn't a recent orginization.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Many different people and groups use all types of symbols to communicate different things with one another. Do you actually think that the Illuminati and its members would be so disassociated and detached from one another that they would have to result to using corporate logos to symply say, "hey, yeah im down too"? Please, im quite sure the society is quite aware of who and who isn't one of them. Even if it was an eye, it proves nothing, no illuminati attachment, nothing.

But believe what you want, since you already do anyway.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
Where's David Icke when you need him?

Here's the weird thing, I JUST saw a thing on TV with David Icke in it before I read this post.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When I first looked at it, it does look like a pine tree over water, thats my first impression, of course I live on the west coast and am surrounded by pine trees and water.

Then,, before my eyes, it shifts, and sure as #, reptilian eye in a pyramid without having to look to hard. the wierd way they have the lines set up is a classic optical illusion, much like the old lady/young lady shadow pictures, ect.

So, both images could be correct. A sort of optical sublimizing. Dont worry, Pisky, Im not drunk, although id like to get a better look at it while stoned.

Come to think of it, tis called West Coast Bank, right? Well, Ive been living on the west coast most my life and this is the first Ive heard of it! certainly havent seen any locally!

blatant conspiracy! West Coast Bank, yet no west coast branches! lol.

Seriously though, Pisky, keep an eye out. You never know. people always like to doubt such things, but stranger thing have happened.

Remeber D-Day, and how a week before, a London paper published, in its crossword puzzles, a crossword whose answers were key phrases related to the invasion?

You never know, u could be on to something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join