It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyscraper just blocks from Rockefeller Center is the center Iranian Msytery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

When anyone enters the gleaming stone skyscraper on New York's Fifth Avenue, they have no idea they have walked into the middle of an international mystery.

www.foxnews.com...

You must watch this video. At one point in time I use to think this kind of thing was unthinkable but in this day and age anything goes. Are we (the government ) wasting time by putting up a front when we act like we want to stop Iran? While at the same time allowing them a foot hole in New York. I feel someday we can and will be invaded because we would have opened the door and allowed them in.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Cant watch the video at work...

Give me the cliff notes...whats going on in there?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
Cant watch the video at work...

Give me the cliff notes...whats going on in there?

Here's a quick run down but the video goes into more detail.

When anyone enters the gleaming stone skyscraper on New York's Fifth Avenue, they have no idea they have walked into the middle of an international mystery. Just blocks from Rockefeller Center, 650 Fifth Avenue is at the center of a federal probe, involving the FBI, two firms linked to Iran 's national bank and a wealthy U.S. foundation that supports Islamic charitable causes.

In December, the Department of Justice charged the building's co-owners, the Assa Corporation and Assa Limited, of being front companies for Iran 's national bank, Bank Melli. The bank had been sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department for allegedly helping fund Iran 's nuclear and ballistic missile programs. The other owner of the building is the Alavi Foundation, which was founded by the Shah of Iran and has been operating as a New York state charity for 35 years. It claims assets of more than $121million a year.

A look at its donation list from tax records shows some of America 's most prominent institutions have benefited from Alavi's largess, from Harvard and Columbia universities, to former President Clinton's work. Tax records show the William J. Clinton Foundation was given $30,000 in 2006.

What this does is help the rumor that America is slowly being infiltrated by Iran and one day we could be invaded due to our greed for money.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hmmm..
Could it really be that Iran is not infiltrating this country, but was invited to do so??
Much monies have been exchanged to maintain our dependence on OIL.
Much monies have been made on this dependence..at what price???
I feel that GHBush sold us out years ago.
Why not have this building in the middle???? There is one in Houston also.
The Chevron Company.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gyrochiral
Hmmm..
Could it really be that Iran is not infiltrating this country, but was invited to do so??
Much monies have been exchanged to maintain our dependence on OIL.
Much monies have been made on this dependence..at what price???
I feel that GHBush sold us out years ago.
Why not have this building in the middle???? There is one in Houston also.
The Chevron Company.

Peace...

I take that back, and thank you. They had to be invited, and that is what kills me, we give these people a foot in the door then act surprise when things go down hill. Now I'm mad because I am an American and I have served my country but I have to show ID just to get a a money order if it's over a certain dollar amount due to the Patriot Act. But here is a company, a foreign company at that that can transfer millions all under the guise of doing business, where in the hell is the Patriot Act now?

top topics

join