It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where on Earth is all the money???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Where the hell has the money gone?
Business and Governments have been gouging the hell out of us for so long now; and it seems that there is no accountabiltiy for missing billions!
What I ask is where is it, where has the money gone?

Thoughts are that this 'Financial World Crisis' maybe:
1) The biggest money laundering scheme of all time,
2) Billions missing to fund some secret Space covert operations,
3) Its really intriguing to see governments throw billions of dollars in 'Relief' to corporations that have ripped everybody-off for decades!!
How about some relief from the B.S.
So my question is ATSers.........Where's the money?????

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Actually, I would ask this question.

If America is the richest country in the world, then whom is it that it owes all these trillions of dollars to?

Whom is it that can loan the richest country in the world so much money that it causes such economic problems, and where did it come from?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yeah add that to the list!
Or maybe we should ask, who in America Squandered all its wealth

Or maybe we get back as well to all that Gold that 'disappeared ' from under the WTC!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is a great point, all these bailouts and quantitive easing. What has happend to the derivatives market. I thought there was about 4 times global gdp tied up in these things. can anyone update me on this situation or are we starting to see green shoots in the economey?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
What I ask is where is it, where has the money gone?

Simply put..

Money created by banks from nothing based on the value of the property they were lending to buyers at the time was where trillions of dollars were created in the US.

The sellers then invested this money in the markets, property etc etc

When the property market crashed.. hundreds of billions if not trillions were wiped out with the devaluation of property because the value dropped so much.. then a domino effect began with people not paying banks, banks not paying banks, banks not paying financiers etc

Then when the markets crashed, the people who pulled their stocks first kept their money while everyone else lost theirs..

This all happened in the EU as well, just not at such a large scale hence not as many bailouts needed.

So basically, the money that was based on collateral that dropped in value was never actual money.. it was interest based profit that banks borrowed from bigger banks/central banks/private investors to loan.. hence the bottomless money pit that the US government had to borrow more fake money from private financier based FED at interest in order to fill. The majority of this money went almost directly into the hands of the worlds financial royalty.

Also, the uber rich international financier investors & investment companies who saw it coming and pushed it over the edge by buying large amounts to push the bubble and then pulling trillions from the markets after tripling their investments in order to cause the crash lined their pockets with the rest.

There's obviously more to it but thats a fairly good jist of it.

Thats capitalism for ya.. you gotta love bubbles
Its been happening since the Spanish empire and even before that.

Now the ones who pulled their shares at the start can buy it all for 100th of the price.. sweet.

Who owns what? Check the Rothchild investment group clientele or a decent idea. Bastards

Everyone else who got money back is keeping it until the markets are more reliable again.. so quantitive easing takes time.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
What Americans have failed to see for decades now, is that while they are distracted by a myriad of distractionary, USELESS, media, they are being fleeced for everything from absolutely every angle.

The great US PONZISCHEME of A

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
The great US PONZISCHEME of A

i've never heard it put that way, but it is so true.

America WAS the wealthiest nation in the world at one point. Now America is a figure-head run by the international bankers. They want Americans to buy buy buy and live in luxury so that other countries envy "the American way of life". Really, Americans have no money to do anything and haven't for a long time. The only reason America appeared wealthy through the 20th century is because the bankers wanted it that way.

Think about it. If you are a con artist, you dupe one person, BUT instead of taking things from them, you LOAN them everything they want. Everyone else looks at what you've done for that other person (not realizing the person doesn't own anything you've given them), and they begin to envy that person. As a result they want to do business with you so they can be like that person who appears to be so wealthy.

But guess what? Once everyone owes you . . . you go around and make collections. When they can't pay you (because you've swindled them out of everything they had before you met them) then they become your slaves.

End of story. It's what will likely happen.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
money is merely one old mans tool for self satisfactory control over people. He in his lack of self confidence needs that of others by being a dingus to all who live if they resist his iron clad grip. This world needs upheaval to separate itself from kingdom thinkers. money is a type of God which brings you death disguised as life, death of the soul. Of culture.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
well, the first question might be... what is money? in essence, there is no money. there are only shiny rocks whose value has been hidden, disguised and diminished since 1944 in Brenton woods, new Hampshire when the gold standard was replaced. since then, all the moneys been going into secret cashes and vaults until the gold standard returns or gold true use in reviled.

the money never was, and never will be. the debt, however, is real as long as the system is real.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

Hi kev, yeah I agree 'Modern Money mechanics' out-lines the creation of new money from thin air, and Debt.
My interest is that most of us are working to earn a wage, we are paying out more money for the same basic services. 3% of the worlds money is tangiable currency; but even this is a fair amount even for a small group of individuals.
We know that the monetary system is bunk; if they didn't have an agenda why keep us competing for what they know is not there?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The whole economy is a big lie.

The whole money thing is a big lie
to enslave sheeple who slave their whole lives day in day out for pennies
whilst governments simply need to issue UNLIMITED FREE MONEY for govts themselves and cronies.

Wake up, sheeple.

Do what govts do!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by ctjctjctj]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

good analogy: Sheeple.....Bah Bah

How do you plan to break the strangle-hold they have on the worlds working people; we all atill need the essentials which they have made as slaves, even to that.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So basically the people who couldnt and cant afford the life they live, which got tons of credit from banks and such are to blame? then cant pay the bank back? why ive never owned a credit card!! pay with the cash u got.. if you dont have the cash dont buy the stuff....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Every month 600,000 sheeple are out of work and hence, running out of money within weeks.

I tell them: Perfect! Print and be merry!

The sheeple suddenly wake up!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Is that like :'Let them eat cake'...........

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
When evil corrupt lawless governments are out of money, they print.
When sheeple are out of money, sheeple starve to death.

I tell sheeple:
What have you got to lose? Your lives?
Gimme a break!
Print and be merry!

top topics

join