It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cheat Code of Reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
right most of this is some sort of mystical guesswork

there is a deeper meaning of lettters, numbers, colours etc...but nothing here matches what the ancients wrote- who i trust more than our modern "who knows"

example
letter P
Considered the body I with a half attached. This was to represent the body with a perfected mind- hence it is said the reason that Pythagoras and Plato chose names that started with the letter P to signify their awakening.

numbers
The number 16 is rather interesting. added it equals 7, broken up it is made of the numbers 10 and 6
The tarot card that holds the place of 16 is the Tower- lightning striking it

In the ancient world whereever i have found the number 16 they speak of Intent, force, power, a western ability- to feel ones way through a situation and call on the spark of the divine to bring it in
to use 16 well you need to add the number 10 (which is the wheel of karma or time, ie to use your time well and thoughtfully) and 6 (uaually drawn as the lovers, but really just a choice- so you might say right action) thus put together 16 Pure Intent, requires the right use of time and the right use of action

in those couple of examples I feel there is much more of a "code" for this reality if there is one

I guess I appreciate the op's enthusiasm, but for me it is can you find your "ideas of reality" in all time frames modern and ancient
if you can, you are on to something

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Regardless of whether one agrees or disagrees with the content, I believe the OP deserves accolades for the time and effort he/she put into the thread. A positive message, one of which all of us can relate to.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
check this music out www.myspace.com/skinep and see what ure subconscious picks up!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
please can you write me a u2u about the letter 22,i really must know what it means,its everywhere for me,and i always wanted to know.
it seems like a cheat code for me.
i mean last time i goed ahed of line infront of 100 people without even knowing,couse i picked number 22 (afcourse) my luck.and its not just that
its really important
thank you for writing this

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
Eyes are only the window to the soul when you dont have Aspergers.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by stevedel0]

why do you say that?? I have aspergers, I have a soul, and people love looking into MY eyes..... so what exactly do you mean??

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting.

Will keep track on this topic.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
lol the amount of time you've spent writing this thread leads me to the conclusion that you truly believe this.

LOL
LOL
LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Crick also states that human DNA could not have developed to it's present level within the current understanding of Earth history( number of years) without outside intervention. Crick also states we only know what 5% of our DNA does. Crick also presents a hypothesis that what better way to record the entire knowledge of a civilization than inside that presently unknown 95% of human DNA. Can cheat codes access that informatio, unlocking the secrets of human DNA?.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
like a modern Rune...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeytheHair
lol the amount of time you've spent writing this thread leads me to the conclusion that you truly believe this.

LOL
LOL
LOL

do you go into any topic involving religion or metaphysics just to insult the people who believe in it?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theneoilluminati

I don't understand how to use this at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join