It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cheat Code of Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Nothing is really incorrect, only incomplete.

As it says in the text, it's not a full documentation of code, and as I've mentioned, I'm going to add more to it.

Stay tuned!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theneoilluminati

This is my cheat code for money and it works:

1000101001010101001010100101010111111000000101101001110010001001000100010010100100101001010010010001x X amt.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
aaaahahahahahahaha

your silly codes dont impress me

check this out:

Former High Priest Satanist Stephen Dollins .Prophecy Club
video.google.com...

[edit on 24-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So if everything is a part of the code and everything is interconnected, couldn't I make the codes I see mean almost anything?(depending on intention and how good I am)

If the above is true how do I know when I've actually broken it?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by theneoilluminati

Just coredump it already. Geez. What's with the contrived suspense crap?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Why can't it be something simple as up down up down left right a b a b?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Scruffy: Since the code is interconnected with everything, then yes, it CAN be anything. It is up to you to choose what you want it to be. YOU are the key. Check out the link in the reply by billybob. This is interdimensional travel, and the patterns you see are "windows" or "gateways". As some of you may know, there are millions and billions of "alternate realities" out there that have small differences, and large ones. There are realities where the things you know have opposite meaning. That's where inversion comes in. If you invert things, they carry the opposite meaning and therefore "bad" means "good".

You'll know you've broken it when you start seeing the results of your intent.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm kinda disapointed..

I thought this was gonna be like..up,up,down,down,b,a,b,a,select,start for infinate life..

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok, this is for you people who are dissapointed with the complexity of my code.

It CAN be as simple as up, down, left, right, a, b or whatever. But that is where it STARTS. The more you use it, the more complex it gets. Also, the more you use it, the easier it gets.

Find a starting point that you already have a good grasp on, and run from there.

The code will also sort of "evolve" and change as you change.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Unbelievable!

I searched on Google today "what are the secret codes to this reality" and this thread appeared. I looked over it, but will definitely will look more into. My question is this: how to I use your money code? Do I type it up or write it on a piece of paper, is that enough? I always seem to misspell the work "definitely", so do why look up every single letter and interpret this word?

But if I want to use the code so I may manifest a desire, how do I go about that?

Thank you so much for your assistance and for sharing this information. I am new to this forum and I am not sure if we can talk through private message, but if so, please let me know.

Blessings, love and light.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Where did you come up with this? I used the letters to spell out the name of my company and found something very interesting. Again, where did you come up with this?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was aware of this in away when I was a kid. One day at the horse
races with my Mom and Dad I got hold of a program and was telling
my Mom which horses were going to come in.

I think it was the 7th race my Mom finally said something to my Dad. I remember my Dad
sayin, Ok Randy which ones do you like, (cause that's all I would say is that I like these three,

I knew win place and show were the big deal) So said which ones. I remember my Dads friend Don jumped up first sayin,
" shizzle that sounds as good as anything else". So funny, my Dad and there other friend, were almost falling down over each other trying to keep up with Don, going to the window.

I guess they pooled their remaining moneys, after getting skunked all day.
They baseballed the three horses I liked, they were all happy just to win back the days loses.

I thought I was so cool.
Sorry just had to take you thru that (cherp cherp) to say that I had some
weird combination of the number of the horse, had to be in line some how with what
that horses name meant to me. Anyway by the ninth race they were all ears.

Who bumped this thread? Perfect Joy? Hey wait a minute I think that was
the name of one of the horses I picked that day!

Perfect Joy!

psych!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
great synchronicity that the horse you picked was named Perfect Joy!
I hope I have the same luck today

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
this is my favorite thread on ats i found thus far the only contribution i can make is the links led me to great philosophy sites i have not been to before and for that i thank you neo illuminate except that ex satanist site that was lame, but this code has something to do with it i find it very interesting how it and gemtria math works into everyday life. yesterday i had a psychdelic experience while completly sober. i was walking my dog in the park thinking about how life is, my dog doesnt know he is a dog (possibly) he just goes through life enjoying the experience and is happy to be here then everything around me looked very different as i took my next step i fell completly backwards no time to save myself n smacked my head pretty good. life life was telling me i hit it on the head so to speak lol. not to mention it was when about ten cars were passing to them it looked ridiculous im sure but i enjoyed it and had a good laugh i love how life works out. peace and light

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Reading this "code" kinda blew my mind. I stumbled upon this same stuff when sickened by mold in my home 4 years ago. I was a babbling idiot to everyone around me, but I think the mold blew open my brain a bit to let me see these things. William Henry also has a lot of associational work in his books. I think it's a lot of fun. I was calling it "godtalk" or "godspeak" when my family was saying, what the heck are you talking about? I only found one person who was able to understand what I was saying and talk back to me in a way that I was trying to get people to speak....very associational. He's a very intelligent person and caught on to my method of speaking.....it was a relief....

Finally the mold got out of my system and I now can fit in with the best of the "normal" people but this code really made sense to me....

"Normal" people will hate the code because they want there to be no synchronicity in life or code because they'd rather believe that everything is just a coincidence. I think differently.

I also think you could probably drive yourself mad trying to see all the relationships between things...it really is "nutty" when you see EVERYTHING is totally related.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
After reading this thread I checked my eyes in the mirror out of curiosity and I'm in a perfect balance
. But then I saw the clock behind me and it said 3:33 - gave me chills lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am investing brief research here to concoct a purity virus for your unlikely alchemical meter!

It is a predictive summary of elements, leading to the inevitable:

3-RPO59996999669996669ps000777-11-25-31-8-27

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow, I decided to use the number codes on the numbers of the thread url (474086) and it translates to:

for goodness for mind greatness unlimited
the thread is for the goodness of your minds unlimited greatness

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Another weird thing is today is the 21st, 21 means decision, and today I finally decided to call up places to find work after putting it off for months.

[edit on 21/4/10 by Nventual]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I would be more convinced if you explained to all of us why each letter in the alphabet is written in its own distinct design?...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join