It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cheat Code of Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
To try and answer Majestic23's question on how to protect loved ones, ect., the best I can. What you would do is hold a thought in your mind of a something you'd want to do for your loved ones, then start decoding and following the patterns that follow. They should lead you to what you need. On how to put it to practical use; just hold thoughts of what you want or need in your mind and start with small patterns. I started with time and Sacred Numbers. The code can even help you seek answers to the world, reality, and pretty much anything you can think of, provided it's not some kind of paradox. lol

To Hazelnut, thank you so much for the kind words! I sorta figured this all out by watching how the Freemasons and Illuminati did things. Did they expect that nobody would eventually crack their code when they leave it out everywhere? lol

What also helped me figure it out was by following patterns and it led me to things. So the code helped me. I kinda just started small, like with the Sacred Numbers and worked my way up.

This code is close, if not identical, to what Freemasons have been using for centuries. This is 33rd degree and up stuff. (No, I'm not a Mason nor affiliated with them in case anyone's curious)

I don't see how this could make you some kind of servant of negative forces unless you choose to follow those negative forces. What's happening in this world with some Illuminati and Masons that follow this code is that they are following the negative forces, and they're doing the things they do because it's scaring the crap outta them and they believe that they HAVE to do it. That's where inversion comes in. If you can crack code good enough, you can turn anything positive. So yes, it would be party based on intent.

To qwiksilva, the code is in every language, evey letter in every language. The reason they're not listed at the moment is because I don't know those languages yet.

To Billybob, this code is open source lol. As it says in the text, it is only a guide and you can still make your own interpretations from it. Perhaps you can add to it?

Thank you all for reading!!!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theneoilluminati
To try and answer Majestic23's question on how to protect loved ones, ect., the best I can. What you would do is hold a thought in your mind of a something you'd want to do for your loved ones, then start decoding and following the patterns that follow. They should lead you to what you need. On how to put it to practical use; just hold thoughts of what you want or need in your mind and start with small patterns. I started with time and Sacred Numbers. The code can even help you seek answers to the world, reality, and pretty much anything you can think of, provided it's not some kind of paradox. lol

Interesting. You mean it could be used like an advanced type of cosmic ordering?

Thank you for your answer. I will try and apply this.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No, thank YOU for reading!

It can be sort of a cosmic ordering system. The truth about reality is that it it really mean to be a kind of a playground if you will. The universe is there to give us anything we want, we just have to TAKE it. This code can be very powerful though, so just be careful of what you "order". That doesn't mean walking around all nervous thinking that you're going to mess something up. Just tell it what you want, try and be specific, then follow the patterns when they appear. Oh, and try not to violate anyone's free will with what you manifest. That's important.

What it seems like to me, is that there is some kind of "intelligence" or "programs" or something that works in the background and helps arrange things for you so it happens. Some people after having psychedelic experiences, possibly Salvia, have reported something like "mechanical elves" that work on constructing reality. I personally think the term "mechanical elves" is a bit of a silly term, but I think you understand where I'm going with this.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Actually the first entities I consciously remember meeting in the astral planes were basically cartoon elves. And the general theme of technology ( albiet organic technology of some kind, this probably was meant to tell me something about DNA ) was highly apparent. It felt like I sort of woke up in an astral room and these entities saw me and started panicking and I got the feeling that they were surprised I was there. They definately werent used to having a regular 3d person in their vicinity and they were communicating with each other and gesticulating about me. They did not seem to be part of my consciousness whatsoever.

I got the feeling that I was not cheating the system when I was there? But outright causing a major error in it. Do you think there are consequences for looking through the curtain?

And also do you have any opinions about who made the program, if anyone. Biblical Yahweh, multidimensional aliens, the one true god, or is it just a mechanism so there is everything rather than nothing?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
OP, i flagged this because i think you are very much along the right thinking. i appreciate your efforts, and for bringing this to our attention. but the correspondences you have listed are too haphazard to be of any practical use. take for example:

Red means fire, and fire means wisdom. Wisdom means green and green means go.

...now, there is no doubt to me that this transition was very meaningful to you at the time of its happening. but there is no objectivity in it, as you seem to have implied (as also with others of your correspondences).

This code is close, if not identical, to what Freemasons have been using for centuries. This is 33rd degree and up stuff.

until your chart is more consise, you have not achieved a 33rd degree level of depth. even your oversimplified explanation of the numbers (in the OP) shows that you have not understood the BASIC underlying structure.

but your post is useful in that it illustrates a certain way of approaching reality.

draw us a picture.

best...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
...Do you think there are consequences for looking through the curtain?

if i may respond...

the consequence is that it will be difficult for you to live up to what you have "seen". reality is not quite as casual as the OP makes it to be (playground, video game). esotericism can be quite a serious matter....and the universe will hold you to it.

...do you have any opinions about who made the program, if anyone?

the system is too tangled to identify "the cause". but assured that the efforts of every energy and being are focussed squarely upon the experience that you are having right NOW. there is no other.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, I accept your reasoning that it is most important to live in the now, and indeed the system seems to be too comlicated from our human perspective at least. I also can see why gaining experience lets say, in the material realm might be important to a higher consciousness.

What confuses me here is that I feel all that can exist, already does. And we repeat the same instances of consciosness over and over again. So what is the pont of it all exactly.

Put with this the inclination that I feel that the contrived system seems 'artificial', not just in the material but maybe in the astral aswell. I mean that it may be cutting us off from the true god. So I would argue that seeing through it to maybe gain release from it is important.

Do you have a view on this?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Majestic: From my prespective, it seems like they were just as surprised and curious of you as you were of them. It's possible you were cheating the system, even causing an error, but the multiverse hasn't imploded or anything yet, so I think everything is fine.

Who or what made the program...now that is a tough question. From what I've gathered, the whole thing is paradoxal. It built itself. The code can be used to find answers on anything, but when it comes to paradoxes, it becomes very difficult to crack, but not impossible.

I think that one possibility of the presence of paradoxes is a sign that input from the "player" is required and you must make a decision yourself.

tgidkp: Thank you for the flag! From your prespective, this may not seem like it's complicated enough for you or has the proper level of depth. But to others, they get it.

It's also mentioned at the end of the text that it is not a complete documentation of The Code. I am still working on it and planning on adding more to it, so in the future, you might be able to see it as a complete conformity to your standards.

You may believe that reality is not as casual as I've described, and that is because that is the reality you've chosen. To you, it's business, to us, it's fun and games.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

If you're familiar with a Rubik's Cube, you might know that they can be solved using algorithms. An algorithm is a sequence of patterns or movements that you can use that when repeated over and over, will return to their original state eventually. The repeating patterns you see weaved throughout reality could be algorithms. Perhaps reality is like one massive Rubik's Cube.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
OP I have to make the comment that this reads a lot like some kind of a book promo or perhaps a game. Are you writing a book perhaps? Just wondering.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The only thing I'm writing is what you've been reading here. If it eventually becomes a book or something at some point, then cool!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting read for sure.

Thanks for your contribution!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much i see like numbers lol.

I'm sure you know how I feel.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Indeed I do.

There it is.

Now you got it.

There you go!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was/am skepticle but I found one very important correlation.
bashar (the channel) always sayed I magy nation, and then he sayed A nation of magicians and it came from Imagination. so it's interpreting a word and finding deeper meaning within.

This can be true.

ps: thats why some people on '___' see machines and stuff

[edit on 22-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What ever happened to:
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-select-start?

A heck of a lot easier to remember lol

Guess I better get reading.

Sorry couldn't help myself use to love playing Contra.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theneoilluminati

I found that much of what your wrote in your OP is interesting!

Can anyone here give a recommendation on a good book that gives a pretty concise idea of alchemy? It is not foreign to me but I find it helpful to have a good place to go.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Colloredbrothers: That's true. However, finding deeper meaning in words is only one component of The Code. Perhaps you can use that as a starting point since you seem to have a good grasp on that part.

lmao @ Darthorious! Good humour. That's what we like to see!

MatrixProphet: Thank you for the kind words! I'm not sure of any good books on Alchemy, but what I did was mostly read about it on the internet. Another example of an Alchemic Text would be "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth". What I would do is just do a search on the net, then follow anything that stands out for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
great thread friend. I really need to take more time and read this again. Very interesting at a first glance.

lots of info.

S&F.

thanks, G.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Lol thats a lot of effort to write...

Anyway some of what you posted are inaccurate, according to others supposedly better versed in body language, but since its your code...

Shrug good luck...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme
Anyway some of what you posted are inaccurate, according to others supposedly better versed in body language

Could you expand on that point please Meme?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join