It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachmann rebels, refuses to fill out next year's census

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Bachmann rebels, refuses to fill out next year's census

rawstory.com

Michele Bachmann, the House Representative from Minnesota known for her caustic comments, has declared she intends to break the law and refuse to fill out next year’s census.

Bachmann declared that President Obama is running a “gangster government” because of the GM bailout.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Although Rep Michele Bachmann has only been in office for going on three years she like Rep Ron Paul is starting to show that honesty, integrity, ethics and many other honorable attributes are winning the hearts and minds of the people of their States. One thing for sure, it doesn't honestly matter which side of the left-right falsity you happen to be on, these are the kinds of people we deserve representing us in Washington. Now I know there will be a few of you attacking me, calling me a right wing racist but I'll take those name calling false claims to support politicians like her and Ron Paul.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh no! Don't put Ron Paul and Bachmann in the same catagory!

Theres a difference between intelligence and downright crazy.

Same Bachmann who blamed Swine Flu on Democrats?

Oh, and those other "personal" questions on the census form? Like whether there are preschool or elementary school children in the house? Those are used to plug into formulas that are used to provide proper funding to programs at state and local levels. Refusal to answer is not only against the law, it works against a community's best interests . . . federal funding for these programs, at the proper levels, is important.

dumpbachmann.blogspot.com...

That woman has said some of the most offensive backward things concerning other citizens of this country who have just as much of a right to be here as she does. I don't care what she does as this point, good or bad, because whatever it is.....it is not done for the correct reasons.

new topics

join