It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Bush/Cheney ever done anything that is actually illegal? Nope!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

When were they guilty of perjury. I mean you can say it but show me some proof to back it up.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't think Hitler ever did anything illegal either. That doesn't mean they aren't monsters of humanity.

Btw, defending torture is inexcusable, imo. Simply no excuse for such a sadistic practice that has yielded no significant results -- other than the ones Cheney says saved the whole world -- but they're classified, so you'll just have to take his word
(It would be funnier if people weren't naive enough to believe it)

Edit to add: OJ Simpson never broke the law when he murdered Nicole. The law, sometimes, gets it wrong. But it's still the law, and according to the law, OJ Simpson is not guilty of murdering his wife.

My point is, whether legal or not, it's still bad for society. Some might even say immoral.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Is it silly because you don't have an answer?

No, I gave my answer.

It is silly cause the question is "Have Bush/Cheney ever done anything that is actually illegal?" not "Have Bush/Cheney ever been caught doing anything that is actually illegal?"

The intentional blurring of the two premises is disingenuous and transparent.

Try again ...

link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

The administration clearly engaged in psychological warfare on the American people. They mixed in the emotional outpouring of 9-11 with the issue of Iraq. If someone can't see this, they are just sleeping. Why did the issue with WMD's in Iraq come up after 9-11? Why did this whole concept of war on terror begin?

The patriot acts violate the constitution. Isn't that the supreme law of our nation?

link   

Ya know what bud you convinced me bush and cheney are real American heroes who never did anything wrong

they couldn't get AL Capone on anything other than taxes he was probably a good guy too.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Classified only because Obama will not release them. Cheney is the one asking for them to be unclassified. Makes one wonder what those memos say.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Nice try, but Hitler was behind the Holocaust.

IF it was torture then why did the Justice Dept say it was not. Why didnt Pelosi and the rest of Congress that were briefed not take it to court... even to this very day.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is one of those threads that is going to get ugly or oogly.

The entire world is aware of the crimes perpetrated by the deadly duo and i think you're just flaming and looking for a brawl.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

So its silly because you can't provide proof, so you think the question should be changed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

When you make the laws, nothing you do is illegal.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

The administration clearly engaged in psychological warfare on the American people. They mixed in the emotional outpouring of 9-11 with the issue of Iraq. If someone can't see this, they are just sleeping. Why did the issue with WMD's in Iraq come up after 9-11? Why did this whole concept of war on terror begin?

The patriot acts violate the constitution. Isn't that the supreme law of our nation?

Proof of psychological WARFARE by Bush/Cheney on the American people?

The war on terror began about 1 second after the first plane hit the first WTC.

IF the Patriot Acts violate the Constitution then why are they still in effect under a new admin and how did they ever pass Congress to begin with?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Ok buddy you're right ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e468398f4292.jpeg[/atsimg]

Bye bye ..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is one of those threads that is going to get ugly or oogly.

The entire world is aware of the crimes perpetrated by the deadly duo and i think you're just flaming and looking for a brawl.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.

What proof of crimes is there?

This whole thread is about providing proof of guilt. Not just saying that they are guilty.

Your right, this thread will get oogly. It will because those that say they are criminals will not be able to provide any proof and that will royally piss them off.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Sorry but they do not make the laws... Congress does. Even if they did then if they were deemed unconstitutional the Supreme Court has the power to overturn them.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow that little picture provided all the proof I need. I really liked how the words got smaller and smaller.

Nice to see you resort to little jabs rather then actually adding to the thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

So I am wrong for asking for ANY proof for all the wild accusations that have been thrown around about Bush and Cheney? Arent we here to Deny Ignorance.

Not one post yet has given a shred of evidence except the one that said Bush got busted when he was younger. I guess the crimes of a drunken youth make a person evil.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

LMAO, actually the picture kind of proves the point of my OP. Look at how much crap they blame Bush for in that little picture. Even Global Warming

Its like Bush/Cheney are being hounded by OCD club or something.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

just because proof isn't provided doesn't mean there not guilty of something it just means they can cover there tracks like professional criminals who dont get caught.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The thread slowed down. They are all googling war crimes and will soon post articles from way out there sites as proof.

Can't wait.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Does Japan count?

Citizens find Bush guilty of Afghan war crimes

A citizens' tribunal Saturday in Tokyo found U.S. President George W. Bush guilty of war crimes for attacking civilians with indiscriminate weapons and other arms during the U.S.-led antiterrorism operations in Afghanistan in 2001. The tribunal also issued recommendations for banning depleted uranium shells and other weapons that could indiscriminately harm people, compensating the victims in Afghanistan and reforming the United Nations in light of its failure to stop the U.S.-led operation there.

I don't know if you're aware what depleted uranium shells are doing. It is nothing short of sinister, and a crime against humanity.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by unityemissions]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join