It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Bush/Cheney ever done anything that is actually illegal? Nope!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I hear lots of people accusing Bush and Cheney of commiting all kind of crimes but nobody ever has a shred of proof. Nothing! Nada!

They have been accused of:
1. Being behind 911
2. Stealing all of our rights
3. Killing people
4. Stealing money
5. Trying to lead a coup
6. Trying to murder their friends
7. Torturing people
ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know you could say that they tortured, but they did Improvised Interrogation with the approval of the Justice Dept and the approval of the Congress people that were briefed. So it is hard to call that illegal, or if it is then all of those people are guilty as well.

So somebody show me something they actually did illegally with proof. It is easy to just spout off accusations that are unsubstantiated, but not so easy to back up the trash talk.

How would any of you like it if I ran around the world spouting off or posting on the internet accusations about you without any evidence what so ever (Only speculation and made up stories)?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

You have got it brother. Bush and Cheney should have their faces carved on Mount Rushmore even if it means removing some other less known political types.

Also any new printed money might have their faces on the bill.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
I hear lots of people accusing Bush and Cheney of commiting all kind of crimes but nobody ever has a shred of proof. Nothing! Nada!

They have been accused of:
1. Being behind 911
2. Stealing all of our rights
3. Killing people
4. Stealing money
5. Trying to lead a coup
6. Trying to murder their friends
7. Torturing people
ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know you could say that they tortured, but they did Improvised Interrogation with the approval of the Justice Dept and the approval of the Congress people that were briefed. So it is hard to call that illegal, or if it is then all of those people are guilty as well.

So somebody show me something they actually did illegally with proof. It is easy to just spout off accusations that are unsubstantiated, but not so easy to back up the trash talk.

How would any of you like it if I ran around the world spouting off or posting on the internet accusations about you without any evidence what so ever (Only speculation and made up stories)?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

I always love these cute little booger flicking threads.....

Let me ask you a question. When was the last time 5 million emails were lost?

www.cnn.com...

Oh let me guess there would never been anything to implicate anyone in 5 million lost emails....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

It is hard to tell since they were lost. Since we do not have them then I would say they may or may not have something incriminating. If I had 5 million of your emails would I find you guilty of a crime?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Legality doesn't make something right. If killing was legal would you do it. If congress gave you the right to kill your neighbor would it be right? would it be a crime?

We cannot judge them for their crimes, but in the end they will judge themselves.

Its pointless arguing this imo.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So you don't have any proof. Just speculation of what could be in lost emails?

Its alright to admit that you don't have any actual proof if you don't have any.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Well maybe you do not judge them, but their are plenty of people on this website that throw out allegations against them like a person throws out chum to attract sharks.

You would think if they were guilty of any of the things I listed, they would have had to break some law.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

That is all I have ever seen anyone have against them... speculation and fantasies.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How about deceiving the people?

Going to war with Iraq under false pretense.

The patriot act 1 & 2?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I have their images in a shrine in my home. They only made the world a whole lot better and safer.

May they live in interesting times.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

GW has gotten arrested for theft at a hotel, for disorderly conduct at a football game, and for drunk driving.

But that was before he was pres.

In case you think my answer is silly, I should disclose that I feel the same way about your question.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

The patriot act 1 & 2?

When did they decieve people?

What false pretenses did they go into Iraq on?

How can Patriot Act 1 & 2 be illegal if it was approved by Congress and still in force today under a new admin?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

How about Saddam acting like like the head turkey with his chest puffed out. Letting us believe that he had WMD's? That lead to us going to war in Iraq. Did you forget the teams of inspectors basically being turned away by Saddam?

The Patriot Acts are still in play. Does this also make Obama a criminal?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

A star for you. Great post. I did not even think of GW's younger days. You got me on a technicality.

link   

Originally posted by jd140

So you don't have any proof. Just speculation of what could be in lost emails?

Its alright to admit that you don't have any actual proof if you don't have any.

Hey sure bro...I am sure that Dick and Bush were passing along emails all day asking questions like:

"How was supper last night?"
"How is the rash under the arms?"

I mean really--5 million of those kinds of emails make me rest easier at night, especially since they are lost/missing.

link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Originally posted by unityemissions

The patriot act 1 & 2?

When did they decieve people?

What false pretenses did they go into Iraq on?

How can Patriot Act 1 & 2 be illegal if it was approved by Congress and still in force today under a new admin?

Perjury.

Screw every god damn thing you listed. We only need one, and it's perjury.

They lied publicly about many, many things, and even under oath. So perjury is the charge. Since you were smart enough to make a thread like this, ill help you out - perjury means lying.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

GW has gotten arrested for theft at a hotel, for disorderly conduct at a football game, and for drunk driving.

But that was before he was pres.

In case you think my answer is silly, I should disclose that I feel the same way about your question.

Is it silly because you don't have an answer?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Great point JD... Sadaam was running around ranting and raving about all of his weapons, kicking out inspectors.

I guess Bush/Cheney should have disregarded Sadaam and the CIA. Then if something happend everyone would be whining about them not doing anything to protect us.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So like I said, you are speculating.

It may seem like I am defending them. I'm actually not, if there is evidence of wrong doing then send them to prison. The problem is all you guys do is pass judgement without proof.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

If you was told something by someone you trusted and you told someone else. Would you be guilty of perjury if that info turned out to be false?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join