It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have indisputable proof of a massive secret, what would you do??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So the Nephilim are warning us before the disaster happens. Can you say 2012 catastrophe? Maybe they want to play the good guy and "save us" first, so then they can implement their ultimate plan of poisoning our genetics. For further information please see Genesis 6.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Dear watchtheashes

From watchtheashes

“So the Nephilim are warning us before the disaster happens. Can you say 2012 catastrophe? Maybe they want to play the good guy and "save us" first, so then they can implement their ultimate plan of poisoning our genetics. For further information please see Genesis 6.”

In this particular scenario someone or something has warned us but unfortunately not us as a whole. Starting with the US government. I imagine it has spread worldwide long ago however with all the major world governments now being involved.

I imagine the apocalypse to be internal in the terms of volcanic rather than external like a comet. The reason for this is it is considered possible to do something about a comet. However the external problem could be about our star the Sun.

2012 I don’t know if we have that long.

However we are drifting from the point here which is the question what would you do?

There are two basic choices :

(1) Get the news out but in doing so you wreck the plan??

(2) Do you let the plan happen and save the ones who have been picked to go??

This is possibly how deep the secret runs.

The future of the Human race is now in your hands??

<< 1  2  3   >>

join