It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have indisputable proof of a massive secret, what would you do??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Nope - the truth is we live in a zoo.

We are sort of a delicacy to them.

Wars are created in order to snatch large amounts of the population without anyone questioning the deaths and disappearances.

If the people were told what they do to most of the captured we would revolt to a point that they might create an artificial catastrophe to cull the entire earths population. They would keep a sample of our population to reseed the earth.

So - telling the truth if you knew would just be a death sentence to most everyone and everything you know. Be happy in your fake life and enjoy what you do have.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Dear verylowfrequency

From verylowfrequency

“If the people were told what they do to most of the captured we would revolt to a point that they might create an artificial catastrophe to cull the entire earths population. They would keep a sample of our population to reseed the earth.”

Now if that where the case perhaps we could stop the nit wits from going to war in the first place.

But your point does beg the question of how many people disappear every year never to be heard of again. Where I come from it’s a standing joke “I am just going out for a bag of chips love”

Gone for ever

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dear antar

From antar

“Ok so I read your posts in the thread and I still think that you think you may know something. Whatever you may think you know is inconclusive and does not really make sense. So I wouldn’t worry too much about it and just enjoy your life your family and your friends.”

Thanks for reading through.

My first point was that perhaps the truth is so terrible for most of us that it can never be released; therefore perhaps the authorities are doing a good job keeping a lid on it.

Or my second point is to show you a possibility then ask you to consider what you would do if it where your responsibility.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If I had 'irrefutable' proof that aliens had given us , or at least my leaders had information that can save lives, then I would tell everyone I could through every medium at my disposal.

The more people that hear and prepare to take action to safeguard their own lives and the lives of their families the better. The ones that laugh and jeer and take no notice are on their own, and when the event occurs let them realise that some people do tell the truth no matter how harsh or hard it is to hear.

The leaders , if they intimidate people to stop them revealing the truth only for the selfish reasons that if they don't tell people then the people cannot grab what they can out of the leaders hands.
The leaders or those in the know have a duty not as 'leaders' but as Men or Human to help those less able/ unprepared , if not then they have no honour, and to be perfectly honest if some event did occur and I survived , and I found out the leaders could have done something but didn't , they would have made an enemy of me, and I would pursue them if I came across them.
Justice will be swift and merciless.

Should the people be warned that our civilisation will be 'reset' to a hunter gatherer stage , then at least you can prepare to survive by collecting supplies, medicines and such like. whereas, if people do not prepare then they are more likely not to survive or at the very least find it very difficult.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Dear DataWraith

Very interesting ok so you would spill the beans so people could prepare.

Like those in the 50’s that built a bomb shelter??

The people next door and over the road didn’t, I hope when the bombs where coming they managed to get in there first because at a time like that you would have to have the assault rifle standing by as well.

This is all theoretical naturally but should you survive a holocaust of this nature your weapon will be one of your most important tools. It will not be for the people who left you behind they will be light years away. It will be to steal the food from someone who is weaker.

What the holocaust doesn’t wipe out the people who where prepared will. The biggest guy in the group will have his harem of the women the others will have to fight him for the privilege. Darwin’s rules.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Theres no harm in being prepared, even if your 'paranoid' slightly about something that may or may not happen.
The majority of people if not all expect to see tomorrow as if it's their God given right, WE ALL expect to get home tonight and then wake up again in the the morning but from my experience it always isn't the case.
There is the fact, that should people be prepared they will go out and spend their money now for supplies which will sit in their garages / homes/ bunkers wherever, gathering dust, the suppliers will be thankful for the custom, if nothing was the happen then to you and I who bought the stuff it might seem a waste of money now, but should something actually happen wouldn't you rather have the stuff there just in case?

After all its better to have equipment in case you need it , rather than have the need but no equipment.

Sure some people will panic and spend their lifes savings on building bunkers, buts that ok , most sensible people will buy a BugOutBag and invest in a suitable vehicle, weapons and other supplies, truth is you make do with what you have to hand, even if you haven't gone and invested your time and money, that fact that you are aware that something could happen is sometimes the fundemental truth which could keep you alive, the majority of the people will wait for help from the same leaders and Government that lied to them, help that will never come.

I would tell people , after all we are supposed to be a community, all the Governments tell us we should look after each other right?
The more people that are even 'concerned' something could happen may make a difference between forming communities after the event or the extinction of mankind as we fight over the dwindling resources , looting shops, and other undesirable activities. Think of it like this , you either have a semi prepared society living off the land , helping each other or a mad max type of society where the strong kill the weak over piddly sh*t.
Where would you like to live?
The more people that survive now or through the event means less genetic defects from inbredding and a limited genepool.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Dear DataWraith

Thanks for that and I am sure everyone hopes you are right.

But reading your input put just one thing in my mind, your description sound just like the world today.

I feel that if you are unfortunate enough not to be on the last ship out all that you can pray for is a quick masterful death. I never did watch mad max but I get the picture. I also feel it would in reality be far worse.

The survivors would not be among us they would be the likes of the Massi people who sill don’t use equipment power who have no reliance on the 21st century. Most of us couldn’t light a fire if our lives depended on it.

No I think we have to face it to survive would be a living hell but the one conciliation is it wouldn’t be for long.

The thing is that by spilling the beans in the first place you have ruined the chance for those who had a ticket to reseed the human race.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I know for a fact that I am not on ' the last ship out' and even though you have quoted the Masi tribes, who to my western eyes have done a remarkable job at surviving over the centuries with no technology.
We here in the 'civilised' world have got tremendous amounts of technology at hand, it was all made to make lives easier for us.

And to be honest it has made our lives easier , to the point of us losing the ability to fend for ourselves, we don't even need to struggle to make a fire, we simply rub our thumb over a lighter and hey presto there it is.
We have so many tools are our disposal to make things easy, thatwe have grown fact and lethargic in our attitudes to each other, like you say how many people know how to start a fire with sticks ? I do , the most basic , earliest tools and knowledge how to make them lost, how many people can make a blade out of flint or make a bow and arrow? I suppose I'd have to hold my hands up and say I don't BUT I DO know the theory behind how to do it, I'm sure I could manage if the needs arise.

People wouldn't know where to turn in any event, look at the snowfalls here in the UK in Feb this year, the whole UK ground to a halt, no one knew what to do with themselves, so they (stayed home and waited for the local councils to grit the roads and rails, I myself tried to get to work, I failed but at least I did something productive with my time, Most people would simply wait at home, their supplies dwindling, OK it was only 3 days but it was a sign of peoples laziness.

Should a world event happen , like you say the best you can hope for is salvation from either aliens to take you off world in the nick of time, or, a very fast relatively painless death, but I cannot help but think that the human implus is to try to run to survive. Some will , most won't . It will be compounded should any world event happen in the winter, most people would like a least something to happen in the summer, when you can sleep under the stars , whilst builing and insulating a shelter....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

FIRST

THERE ARE NO SUCH A THING AS A INDISPUTABLE PROOF

I disagree. A living alien, right in front of me, taking me on a tour of it's ship....that'd be pretty indisputable for me...

"proof" is still (and always will be) a subjective term however...one man's proof, is another man's fantasy.... Belief (for a true believer of anything) can always trump proof, at least for that person...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
lets say that I was head of TPTB, got info about some catastrophic event about to occur...I would release in a 7 part segment over a month or so everything and in the greatest detail possible.

why? because the worldwide audience could possibly work out a way to salvage a hell of alot more than what a few people reckon they could catch.

aliens wisking away a few million people and leaving the rest to die...how about the rest dig massive caverns deep in the earths crust with as many failsafes possible...or virgin airlines investing full force in colonization facilities on the moon, space, microsoft using its massive influence to help out in preserving scientific and technological advancements for whatever may be left after the disaster, etc...commercial enterprises can do some amazing stuff when dealing with a problem.

you said natural disaster...now, if its a aliens are going to splode us if we speak, and splode us if we dont anyhow...then I would think its the right of the people of earth to at the very least, go down fighting. the millions they take off are not because they are kindhearted...its because they require a small slave force, or dinner, or whatever else...which is no life either..and with disclosure, then it would be again a possibility that the people of the earth would collectively come up with a solution. it would make me curious if they threatened me not to speak anyhow...means something could indeed be done if enough people knew about it and collective forces worked together.
The tower of babal myth showed that our technological achievements did indeed threaten the powers that be back in the day...I would venture to say its imperative that unification and strength comes from it if this planet will ever achieve a rightful place in the universe..and anyone working against that agenda, for better or worse, are the true enemys of mankind

So, full and complete disclosure is the only route.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"The residents of NM will turn up at A 51 in a swarm like in the film independence day. No matter how many security people they have they will be overwhelmed."

Why would people in NM go to A51 in NV when we have White Sands and will have the Spaceport soon?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by OrionSixNine]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by OrionSixNine]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Dear DataWraith

Yes that is my point modern people are soft they have and use all the technology around them and for most they have forgotten anything in the way of a skill for basic survival. I know how to make fire from ice in principle but in practice I am sure I would fail.

Suppose that snow fall had only been followed by a lot more snow, never ending everything becoming buried and no end in sight. As a holocaust it’s a common belief this will be part of it. Either by just entering the next ice age due to the collapse of the Gulf Stream. Or by volcanic eruption of Yellowstone in the US. It would seam that are boffins think both are possible and not so far off.

From DataWraith “Should a world event happen , like you say the best you can hope for is salvation from either aliens to take you off world in the nick of time, or, a very fast relatively painless death, but I cannot help but think that the human implus is to try to run to survive. Some will , most won't . It will be compounded should any world event happen in the winter, most people would like a least something to happen in the summer, when you can sleep under the stars , whilst builing and insulating a shelter.”

Now this is my point in a nut shell. Perhaps the US authorities have known this is going to happen for a certainty for over 60 years. Nothing can stop it not even alien technology. So they have been working with them to save as many, the best naturally, as possible. The best will be of there selection naturally. So over these years there have been bases created on the moon for observation after the event and on Mars but also light years away.

So now you have proof of this, are you still going to publish it world wide and foil the chances of the human race continuing.

The future of the human race is in your hands.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Dear Gazrok

Come on stick to the point of the thread you have the proof trust me on this and with it come a very big responsibility the human race literally depends on what you do next.

So what is it to be?? 1 keep your mouth shut and let the plans succeed or 2 spread it far and wide only to have it fail with the result being no more humans.

It’s up to you what will it be??

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Mookie89

Dear Mookie89

Thanks for that but with this action you have more than likely ended the human race.

Hey, at least I would still be alive and kiccking.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dear SaturnFX

Ok it’s a natural disaster no technology can stop it not even alien.

The very best that can be hoped for is a 5% survival rate. Hopefully that will be of tribes that even in this day and age have no use for our technology.

This disaster is going to last for centuries so even the underground bases that the US have built are going to be useless as it is impossible to store enough food for so long.

So the only question is do you let there plan succeed??

Or by publicizing your proof do you ensure it fails because you are not on the list??

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Dear Mookie89

Sorry that is the point you won’t be and by releasing this proof neither will anyone else.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear Mookie89

Sorry that is the point you won’t be and by releasing this proof neither will anyone else.

But I will make friends with the aliens and they would spare me. Them letting me in their ship and make a video with them should be proof enough I will be spared.

[edit on 6/19/0909 by Mookie89]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
In truth, I think that the Government is aware of an impending disaster, but will simply not be telling us. The arrogance of people amazes me. Each one of us, myself included think that our lives are worth saving by some Alien entity or by our own government, because we are filled with some sense of self worth.

Our existence is by no means assured. Sure many have their 4x4 vehicle and their bug out bag, a few guns and think they will just go camping in the mountains. More likely it will be closer to the exodus scene in "Deep Impact" starring Morgan Freeman. The roads will be plugged with people who didn't tune up their car. Beside them, people who are stuck as they tried to maneuver around the stalled vehicles. And the impending disaster, still on its way. Death a plenty on the roadways.

When you realistically look at the human population, our politics and our disdain for each other, who would you say should be allowed to live? We fight wars for control of bits of energy while suppressing solutions to the energy issue. We allow others to starve as we hoard food and pay farmers not to grow. Our leaders lie to us to ensure their own self importance while the real solutions to our problems are shelved in favor of another few bucks for Big Pharma. No, this population should not be saved.

If I were an Alien, I would certainly not be taking the politicians and their brood, nor would I take those religious people and their stigma with their conviction of their own superiority. If I were an alien, I would take about 2 million children, to be returned once the disaster was over. They would use less resources, be more apt to adjust, adapt and learn what they would need to rebuild a planet and they would be grateful.

So to answer the OP, would I tell anyone if I had irrefutable proof, yes I would tell as many as I could. Not so they could prepare, because they wouldn't. I would tell them so that they could understand how lucky they are to have had these few moments to live. We should be improving our quality of life and that of our neighbors, not being tax slaves to a soul-less government already proven to act in its own self interest.

I don't have a bug out bag, I have a reinforced house, guns to protect it and soon, a diesel generator so I can still make coffee.

Thanks for reading.
..Ex

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

Dear Exuberant1

Obviously you are a thinking man and thanks for your great input.

Two little snags, 1 if you tell the babes are not going to make it.

Second that diesel is going to run out along with the coffee.

However I do agree the world should be at war with its problems not each other. We should be making wind turbines wave power and solar collectors in the same sort of manner the US did to support the allies in WW2.

But we are not we are giving these problems lip service to mollify the upsurge in demand for such projects.

One reason for sure is big oil are pulling the strings. That is a given.

But could the other be because it’s on the way and they have known for 60 years and can’t stop it.

The only hope for humanity is to get as many away as possible??

They may just be doing a good job.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

There is no such thing as proof to someone (not you) who refuses to let go of the stranglehold they have on their paradigm.

If someone is not ready and/or willing to consider the evidence/"proof"
because it will interfere with deeply held irrational beliefs then God himself could not convince that person.
You can beat someone over the head with reality all day long and at the end of the day YOU will be the one with the headache.

Most people are only willing to listen to the truth as long as it doesn't
uproot their deeply held firmly rooted irrational beliefs.

How long have you been a member???

What would YOU like proof of??? I will deliver it and then at the end of the day you will tell me it is NOT proof.

I gave up a long time ago trying to convince anyone of anything because when people aren't ready they will not hear.

"When the student is ready the master will arrive".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join